It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Has Rally Goers Swear Their Vote

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: reldra
the hill In a pledge off allegiance style chant, Trump had rally goers swear they would vote for him. I knew it was only a matter of time, seeing all of those hands go up was pretty frightening. I am guessing that even this is mot enough to sway his supporters.

So what? Politicians put their hands on the Bible and take an oath to honor the Constitution, yet I don't see many getting offended by those who do not honor their Oath

Are you really this obtuse?

He has a very valid point.

Look at how Obama disrespects even his supporters by breaking every oath and promise to a point of "Way the F over the top"
And they still support him and defend him like a battered spouse that is co-dependent.
Bush did it too, and that was when I ditched him long ago after also seeing what a deceiver he was.

Trump is nothing like those Benedict Arnold's we have in the WH and on Capitol Hill.

"But he says things that make people uncomfortable, and even mad!" Oh Waaaaaaah

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Trump is nothing like those Benedict Arnold's we have in the WH and on Capitol Hill.

Because nobody has ever said that about a candidate before right? Or should I point out that the same has been said about literally every candidate ever?

Good luck, I hope I don't have to say I told you so.
Seriously, I'd love to be wrong one of these days.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

Because nobody has ever said that about a candidate before right? Or should I point out that the same has been said about literally every candidate ever?

Good luck, I hope I don't have to say I told you so.
Seriously, I'd love to be wrong one of these days.

I was right all along about Obama and never voted for him, and he proved me right on a daily basis.
I think I am right about Trump and we will see the country turn around for the better if he wins. He respects himself and others enough to make that happen, unlike Obama, who is a man-boy that respects absolutely no one. Look at how his wife and mother-in-law treat people. Obama is the same way.
People in China committed suicide because of how they were treated by Michelle Obama. She and her mother, and her husband are like a swamp of raw sewage that cannot be treated.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

People in China committed suicide because of how they were treated by Michelle Obama.

Now that there, that's a claim that needs a source. Because that's some wild #.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
You dont preserve a democracy

Hmmm.... and yet here we sit, with you being the one who is advocating for rejection of the will of the People.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

* JULY 1987: Trump registers for the first time as a REPUBLICAN.

* OCTOBER 1999: Trump enrolls as a member of the INDEPENDENT PARTY.

* AUGUST 2001: Trump enrolls as a DEMOCRAT.

* SEPTEMBER 2009: After eight years as a Democrat, Trump returns to the REPUBLICAN PARTY.

* DECEMBER 2011: Trump checks off the box marked “I DO NOT WISH TO ENROLL IN A PARTY.”

* APRIL 2012: Trump registers as a REPUBLICAN.

First, Trump spent most of his registered life as a republican, and some time as an independent. Normal, considering what with bush's presidency. I was pissed off too. See, I'm a republican but all that surrounding bush's election seemed wrong to me, as I think the people's vote should matter. Something was more than fishy about all that in my mind. By the time Trump enrolled as a democrat, Bush and Saddam were going around and around and that was stupid, sorry, but I saw what bush was doing back then as just plain dumb, and the party was behind every single thing bush did.

Trump was smart enough to see what was happening, and walked away. Joining the other side is no different than simply not voting just so you know. One does the same as the other, it gives more sway to the other side.

Now, we see what happened by 2009 to see why Trump once again changed party affiliations, that is a no brainer. Obama happened - and his decisions worse than Bush, so Trump decided to give the establishment republicans one more go of it.

But, finally, Trump decided screw them all. (Has anyone not been there?)

Then, he decided to once more give the party another go. With politics the last few decades, can anyone blame the man? I can't.

I am not bent on all the party rhetoric, I am bent on what is right actually. I'm not against gay marriage for example, I just want my religious freedom, I say if they want to kill their children its on them, the fight was fought and they won the right, so let them and quit arguing about it already. I simply don't want the government paying for it.

So, I am not stuck on the religious aspects of the conservatives, because I think they all need to re read their bibles - and yes, I am Christian.

I am stuck on some things though, and the party has failed us in those respects. They have gone far left in every other policy but the moral ones we lost some 40 years ago, and those were not the ones that mattered. Jobs, constitution, economy - those are the things that matter. All we see is higher and higher government spending, endless insane wars we never needed any part of, the constitution being treated like so much toilet paper with barely even lip service paid, and the republican party has been supporting it all.

Look at Rubio's gang of 8. Is that what is best for Americans? Look at Cruz's religious policies. Is that what is best for America?

And that is what we have to start considering, what is best for all of us, not just some of us, but all of us, it is the citizenry that is who matters. And we need someone to represent us.

Did Trump donate money to get what he needed to get in business? Yes. What party and person did he have to give it to? Democratic party, Hillary. And herein is where the corruption is.

If he agreed with that corruption, he would run on the democratic ticket, and promise to support those policies. He didn't. That tells me he did what he had to do in business, when in Rome and all that, but in heart, that is not what he wants for this nation. He knows how the money game works, and he is refusing to play it when it comes to his presidency. That says a lot.

edit on 7-3-2016 by Kitana because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

What I said:

"Because Trump DOESNT HATE JEWS"

How did you get that I think he hates Jews?

I'm saying this as clearly as I can: Simply because he DOES NOT HATE JEWS doesn't mean he isn't using Hitler's style of speaking and patterns of speech delivery.

His own speeches are INSPIRED by the works of Hitler. They DONT have to have the same CONTENT to be INSPIRED BY Hitler.

"Well he doesn't hate Jews so he's not like Hitler..."

Wat?

If he uses the same techniques to put his speeches together and references past Hitler speeches to learn how to manipulate a crowd -- I'd say that's pretty conclusive proof he's kind of like Hitler.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Not really. The Democratic candidates don't have books written by Hitler by their bed and study them. They don't examine why Hitler was able to manipulate, and implement the same patterns into their own speeches.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
"Sieg Heil! mein Fuhrer!"

Seriously , no one else is bothered in the least by this guy?

Bow the knee? Kiss the ring?

No one sees this coming?

Yeah, I can see where people would be kinda skittish since they did it for obama and got nothing.

But Trump is not that kind of person.

queen hilldog, on the other hand.....

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: reldra

Didn't Clinton do a similar thing months back and was ostracized by the right?

Funny how it's cool when a right winger does it.

How many signed Trumps pledge?

Oh wait! There was no paper involved.

How many put their sigs on hillary's paper?

edit on 3 7 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
It seems like Trump made a dollar bet some time ago with some other billionaire he could win the presidency acting like a fool.

Sort of like the movie with Eddie Murphy “Trading Places”

Trump may win the bet

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Not really. The Democratic candidates don't have books written by Hitler by their bed and study them. They don't examine why Hitler was able to manipulate, and implement the same patterns into their own speeches.

Karl Marx' body count dwarfs Hitler's...

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I am pretty sure many of our so called democrats read and memorized all the Marxist and Maoist books. They sure do support that stuff. Many of them have publicly stated they support and "look up to Chairman Mao"

That is as bad or worse than any books Hitler may have written.

Just sayin

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Who gas publicly stated they look up to mao?

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I haven't seen an article about Sanders or Hillary having a book by Karl Marx by the bedside...

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

I haven't seen an article about Sanders or Hillary having a book by Karl Marx by the bedside...

That's because Sanders is the reincarnation of Marx, and Hillary is that of Stalin. Why would they need a book?

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

What I said:

"Because Trump DOESNT HATE JEWS"

How did you get that I think he hates Jews?

I'm saying this as clearly as I can: Simply because he DOES NOT HATE JEWS doesn't mean he isn't using Hitler's style of speaking and patterns of speech delivery.

His own speeches are INSPIRED by the works of Hitler. They DONT have to have the same CONTENT to be INSPIRED BY Hitler.

"Well he doesn't hate Jews so he's not like Hitler..."

Wat?

If he uses the same techniques to put his speeches together and references past Hitler speeches to learn how to manipulate a crowd -- I'd say that's pretty conclusive proof he's kind of like Hitler.

I was simply pointing out the lunacy of saying Trump is like Hitler because he has read a book and asked his voters to raise their hands. I have read some of Hitler's writings and I also have raised my hand up before (used to do it a lot at school when asked a question by a teacher
).

It's quite a leap and yet you are willing to dismiss real issues like the fact Trump is liked by the Jewish community and has clearly disavowed any group that claims superiority.

I am afraid you WANT to believe something and are making it true in your own mind.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Well so long as they don't have a book we know of written about in an article that settles it then. Phew.
Hillary must be fine - all good.

edit on 8/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

...if they didn't, then that would mean they figured out how to be Marxists all by themselves, which is actually far more disturbing and frightening than them simply having a book by the bedside.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

...if they didn't, then that would mean they figured out how to be Marxists all by themselves, which is actually far more disturbing and frightening than them simply having a book by the bedside.

No , seriously, a book is a dead give away. It's all you need to convict someone of being a Nazi on the road to mass genocide.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join