It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Has Rally Goers Swear Their Vote

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: Kitana

You cant say its all the benign without any of the vice. Sorry.

He has been hypercritical of minorities, and his supporters who have been openly insane and supporting a cultural divide have not been corrected by him.

EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING he is saying I agree with. He doesnt get to just parrot our sentiment and win an election after suddenly switching poles. He was a Hillary supporter for YEARS. I dont care if suddenly he saw the light. I dont buy it and frankly no one should.

You can use our own arguments of years past against us and say we are democrats, Hillary supporters or what ever makes it easier to mark an opposition as less than reasonable.

Where was he for years? I will tell you where, PROFITING from democrats policies and supporting people like the Clintons, Inviting them to his personal events like his freaking wedding.

So what ever. WE designed his platform and now he just does a copy and paste of thought and I am supposed to have HOPE in a billionaire who was a democratic cronie up until this election.....freaking good old boy.

Please.

I have no words. No words. How can people really think he is not establishment? How can they forget his YEARS of support for democrats and specifically Hillary.

Its too much to ask. Sorry. Its like Bush starting up the WMD thing again and PROMISING this time he is a democrat out to save us from the evil republicans he never really liked.

No.

If you are making an argument that he is establishment then there is at least some basis for the discussion. I have not once heard him attack a minority group though - unless you include islamic terrorists, rapist and drug dealers as minority groups (which they probably are but its probably ok to attack them, right?)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Sir, the fact that he labels an entire race of immigrants as rapists, murders or worse is what I am talking about.

But hey, what ever.

Go trump. Ra ra ra.

We deserve him.

I cant freaking wait. Like Bush, like Obama. You will all say "never again". I will not believe you ever again. You are all easily fooled and deserve your indentured servitude. You keep asking for it and lapping up the lies and promises.

I bet next election you will all say that Hillary is our hope when she becomes a republican over night and starts calling brown people rapists and murders.....

also

TERRORISTS? Where? In Mexico? Oh really. Proof?

edit on 3 7 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Sir, the fact that he labels an entire race of immigrants as rapists, murders or worse is what I am talking about.

But hey, what ever.

Go trump. Ra ra ra.

We deserve him.

If you can find me anywhere that has been said by him, then fine, I will believe you. But I challenge you to find me a clip or a quoted statement saying that any minority were all rapists. In fact, I challenge you to find a clip or quoted statement labelling any minority. I may be wrong but I have never seen or heard that.

Bernie on the other hand, as an example, just said today that white people do not know what it is like to live in a ghetto, white people dont know what it is like to be poor, dont know what it is like to be hassled when walking down a street or dragged from a car. Possibly the most racist rhetoric of any campaign I have ever heard.

Here is the video of him saying these things. Not a journalist skewing what he said, his actual words.

edit on 7/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
There is something called a "commitment card" that is offered at campaign events
Trump commitment cards
Ted Cruz
A lone Rubio staffer handed out stickers and caucus commitment cards.
Clinton

they are used to gather names and how the signer could help.

The commitment cards are signed individually, not en masse. You are not obliged to what you sign. An oath, or swearing, is a solemn declaration of fidelity. Raising the right hand symbolizes the important, solemn, obligation (witness, juror duty, military or citizen swearing in). ....a side note, the "raising of the right hand" originally meant to show the judge (in 1600s England) that you had not been branded by a previous judge as having been accused of committing the crime. There is an implied consequence for breaking one's swearing; not so with a pledge.

That picture of the Trump rally.... I'm speechless...

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Not saying you, though I DONT KNOW WHY YOU STAND TO BE COUNTED. I said he did.

clear now?

not for me. Care to explain this?

have not once heard him attack a minority group though - unless you include islamic terrorists, rapist and drug dealers as minority groups (which they probably are but its probably ok to attack them, right?)

Should I include them or not?

Also, what does Bernie have to do with Trump?

I think he is just as bad.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Not saying you, though I DONT KNOW WHY YOU STAND TO BE COUNTED. I said he did.

clear now?

not for me. Care to explain this?

have not once heard him attack a minority group though - unless you include islamic terrorists, rapist and drug dealers as minority groups (which they probably are but its probably ok to attack them, right?)

Should I include them or not?

You lost me.

I said, find me anywhere that Trump has labelled a minority racist. Or even labelled any minority group at all in a negative way.

Please do if it exists because I genuinely have never seen or heard it.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

How has Trump been critical of minorities. Honestly, I have never seen anything from him that was critical of the minorities who are citizens. What I have seen, is that he is against illegals coming into this country illegally, and he does not support giving amnesty to those who broke the law by entering this country illegally.

He spoke about statistical facts concerning illegals, he spoke of facts concerning immigration from Muslim majority nations and facts concerning some of the mosques in this country that promote terrorist ideals and have supported terrorism.

But he has done nothing other than that, and all that he said there was based in statistical facts and FBI research.

If the truth hurts man, then I'm not sorry.

Facts are facts. I have not seen one thing wrong with what he has said. If he tells me that people who live in Appalachia need to figure out another source of income that is not derived from the coal mines, or that we need to fix our drug problem, I would not be offended since those are facts.
edit on 7-3-2016 by Kitana because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Seriously?

www.washingtonpost.com...

Did you just learn this?

Lol

EDIT TO ADD:
See people, what we have here is a typical pivot during an election where after getting the extreme base on your side you change tactics near the end to garner some moderate votes.

Now he is Mr Diversity and Tolerance.

I thought the truth was not shy?

Expect him to change his tune once elected to reflect his YEARS of leftist sentiment just like now.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Um, so because Trump doesn't blame Jewish people he doesn't sound like Hitler?

That's a really, really simplistic way to view it.

Replace "Jew" with "Mexican". It's called adopting the style of the speeches.

Sheesh, you don't have to recite them word for word. Using the techniques and gaining insight from what worked is enough.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Illegals... not the same. Being critical based on statistical facts concerning illegal immigration and illegal immigrants in this country is NOT a crime, coming into this country ILLEGALLY IS.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Trump never labeled an "entire race" or nationality as anything.

Mexican is not a race, it is a nationality composed of many nationalities and ethnicites just like the the US. There is a larger percent of caucasion mexicans then the percentage of black americans. Spanish is a white european language as much as english is.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

semantics.

Doesnt change that he said what he said.

I see the truth is shy after all. You see that folks. He doesnt plan to change a thing with Mexico. He will change his tune once elected.

Now he likes Mexicans.

Also, Mexican is a subdivision to race as we see it. It is made up of about 7 ethnic groups who have definable genetics separate from the rest of their neighbors as well as several unique language families native to them alone.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Seems less nefarious than the idiotic pledge the GOP made candidates sign, promising to not run 3rd party ticket should they fail to get the nomination. At least this pledge centers on the will of the People, while the other pledge says "screw the People, worship the establishment."

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
These are the rapist "hate facts" Trump was specifically refferring to.

80% Of Central American Women, Girls Are Raped Crossing Into The U.S.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

semantics.

Doesnt change that he said what he said.

I see the truth is shy after all. You see that folks. He doesnt plan to change a thing with Mexico. He will change his tune once elected.

The Truth?

Guess some people forget their failures as in your failed experiment to pretend you supported Trump and made all kinds of ridiculous statements the other night?

Worse you pretended that everyone believed you while you were called out from the get go?

Sorry, but I can not take you seriously anymore when you resort to those kinds of dishonest tactics.....

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I cant take you seriously if you cant address my points here and now.

How about you do that and stop talking about yesterday, as yesterday I wasnt here today waiting for you to speak to my points.

Talk about tactics. As if the person changes the truth of the message.

I could be an idiot parrot, and that wouldnt change the validity of what I say.

I dont need to be awesome in your eyes for my words to be true or not.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I cant take you seriously if you cant adress my points here and now.

How about you do that and stop talking about yesterday, as yesterday I wasnt here today waiting for you to speak to my points.

Embarrassed are you?

It's okay, I have done and said things I realized was wrong and I learned from them to become a better person. You can't even admit what you did was wrong! lol

I admit it was cute, and that's why I called you out on it very early in the thread, but it was you who pretended not me!
edit on 7-3-2016 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Nope not at all. LOL

You guys should be. You are doing the same crap that elected Bush, Obama and everyone else who ruined our country.

But hey, carry on. I know I will.

Also, you are soo cool for knowing. What about everyone else who thought it was for real, showing how easily you are fooled by golden words from a silver tongue-

EDIT TO ADD:
You can still address my point that his entire political ideology changed over night right before an election..NO? Embarrassed of that fact?

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I dont need to be awesome in your eyes for my words to be true or not.

No, no you don't... but you do have to be correct, which you aren't.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Saying so makes it true.....lol

Prove it. Show me his consistency as a republican, hell as even a moderate conservative...

Go ahead. Please. Show me. Do you accept the challenge?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join