It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Has Rally Goers Swear Their Vote

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Trump could go full Nazi, forcefully rounding up millions, killing those who resist, murdering innocent families--- and his supporters would just say "they probably deserved it." Republicans are slimy when it comes to ethics. They dance around their ethics.

Right now he's not Hitler, if he was they'd be fine with it for a different reason. When pressed about it, the truth is his supporters have no problems with the evil sh*t that made Hitler hated. No problems with hating outsiders, rounding people up, murdering innocent families-- why? Because they came here illegally or they're related to terrorists... does not matter if they are peaceful people... Republicans are on a path to full Nazi-- and as much as they like to point the finger at Obama-- we all see very clearly where the hate and intolerance radiates.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
My fellow Americans,

Our country is screwed. Us as people and citizens of this wonderful country have let our people and country down. We fight and fight, countless and dumb arguments about who is the better person to run this country, which is the party of truth and for the people. People, my fellow Americans, its time, its time to do away with the Republican party and the Democratic party and everyone who stands for them. Stand for us, stand for this amazing and beautiful country, The U S of A!

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
A politician asked people to vote for him?

OMG HE'S HITLER.

That's you guys, right now. It's silly. Stop.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

You're not getting the full story.

He wants to:

increase torture 'worse than waterboarding'
Round up and deport millions.
Murder innocent families of 'terrorists'
Silence the media that says "negative stuff" about him.

and of course build a giant wall around the so-called land of the free, and ask his supporters to raise their hand and swear their loyalty.

So, yeah, a little more than just ask for your vote.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: seeker1963 Because it did frighten me. I am on mobile right now, but i am not the only one. Civil rights groups and the Anti Defamation league have weighed in. Swearing an oath to tell the truth in court or pledging allegiance to the flag is miles and miles fron raising your right hand in allegiance to Trump. It is a movement used by neo nazi and white supremacist groups.

Oh puleeze. You are really pushing the boundries of credibility now. So, Trump and his followers are Neo-Nazis and White Supremacists because they're "raising their right hands"? He's asking them to take a pledge. That's all. The real totalitarians are unfortunately the new Regressive Left. They are the one's infringing everyone's rights and running rough-shod over all our hard won democratic freedoms. Demonizing Trump is a sign of not only weakness on the part of the Regressive Left, but also a true indication of their low opinion of the democratic process.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

You're not getting the full story.

He wants to:

increase torture 'worse than waterboarding'
Round up and deport millions.
Murder innocent families of 'terrorists'
Silence the media that says "negative stuff" about him.

and of course build a giant wall around the so-called land of the free, and ask his supporters to raise their hand and swear their loyalty.

So, yeah, a little more than just ask for your vote.

"increase torture 'worse than waterboarding'" - isn't that a G W Bush policy?
"Round up and deport millions" - of illegal immigrants, don't you mean?
"Murder innocent families of 'terrorists' " - terrorists don't murder innocent families? Hmmm...
"Silence the media that says "negative stuff" about him." - that's a Merkel policy! He perhaps needs to create some more original policies of his own?

None of these "policies" are particularily new or shocking. As mentioned above, they are either perfectly legal (illegal immigrant deportation) or have been used extensively by others in recent times. I'm not condoning or agreeing with any of them; but to feign shock at them is somewhat ingenuous.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
You know I'm not a real Trump fan but I have come to the realization that anything anti Trump isn't worth reading. Everybody is against him just makes me wonder why???? HUMMMM!!!

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: jimbo999

Listen, Jimbo, Trump supports actions that would amount to war crimes.

I understand the Trump supporters don't care about war crimes or murder or torture-- but sane and decent people do.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

So what? Why is this thread worthy exactly? He's stumping for votes as politicians do in election years. This makes him hitler to some? That's a ridiculous leap and frankly the hitler comparisons are becoming as boring as racist claims, generally lazy and overused.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: Salander

Maybe the only weird thing here is all the association to Hitler that Trumps' enemies and detractors are trying to make stick.
Doesn't seem to be working - people are still voting Trump...

It would be a good social study into the minds of people who try to get their own way by smearing others.

That's what the nazi's did. Demonize people.

The brownshirts disrupted opposition rallies and shouted down speakers, violence. Marched.

lol, sounds like a normal day on campus and the streets of the city.

So who are behaving like nazi's?

The progressive libs, on their way to being as fascist as anyone in history.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

a reply to: jimbo999

Listen, Jimbo, Trump supports actions that would amount to war crimes.

I understand the Trump supporters don't care about war crimes or murder or torture-- but sane and decent people do.

When he does commit war crimes, arrest him.

Until then, keep ducking coz the sky is falling.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: salival05

So what? Why is this thread worthy exactly? He's stumping for votes as politicians do in election years. This makes him hitler to some? That's a ridiculous leap and frankly the hitler comparisons are becoming as boring as racist claims, generally lazy and overused.

Yes and an insult to people that actually were victims of the nazi's.

Hey, cute pug.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
I have come to the realization that anything anti Trump isn't worth reading.

Couldn't disagree more. The anti-Trump movement is like a car wreck involving a clown car. You may feel revulsed, you may shake your fist at Odin while yelling "WHY?", or you may just burst into spontaneous laughter at the carnage, but you'll sure as hell be entertained.

It's probably the most fun I've had with politics in years... maybe since the jackass "Minister of Information" in Iraq was making his "There are no US troops in Baghdad, we are fully secure." proclamation while troops and tanks were entering the city in plain view over his shoulder. I admit it, outraged people are hilarious, especially when they get so riled up they actually believe their own BS and start to become caraciturized asses. They're the real life equivalent of the angry exploding ninja from Big Trouble in Little China.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: salival05

ok....he's just an billionaire A**hole....how's that, better?

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

edit on 9-3-2016 by spiritualzombie because: Trump supporters are idiots

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Sanders wants to kill ISIS too.

He even said so.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Just take a wire shove it up your nose, jiggle it around and you TOO can be a Trump supporter!

I was already a Trump supporter, but I figured I'd try this. No change in my politics. I can now smell the sound of the color blue! May have done something wrong...

(Like I said above, hilarious! Most entertaining opposition sentiments I've seen in a long time.
)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I'm not sure I can bring myself to vote for him, but I have to admit seeing everyone on the left and right collectively lose their # over his campaign instead of doing their own things, brings me a bit of amusement. Trump somehow has stolen every ounce of moment. He's not a great candidate, and he still has everyone reacting to him instead of running their own campaigns. It's a little mind-blowing.
This candidate is a self-important blowhard, you say? And you think that makes it news? ALL the candidates are self-important blowhards. Trump just doesn't bother to hide it. It's sort of refreshing in a way.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Yep it can be very amusing watching the country go crazy, and if you're the kind of person who takes nothing seriously, you can stay amused right until it effects you, if it ever does... some people take the idea of a president of the united states seriously, and actually give a sh*t when a candidate says he wants to round up millions or kill innocent families. But for those who are detached... enjoy the show.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Well, I don't think he's proposing killing innocent families, so I really am not concerned on that account. If he were to win the primary and general election, about which there is some doubt, then I think candidate Trump would quickly learn that he is bound by certain laws and clever contrivances. I don't think a President Trump would be quite as bad as everyone is making it out to be (don't confuse that with an endorsement). It's one thing to say, "I'm going to..." and quite another to commit yourself to making it happen through the political process. Further, a few of his ideas are actually overdue.
I take politics seriously enough to see this dour "wants to kill innocent families" tripe for what it is. This sort of self-righteous hysteria is exactly what I'm talking about.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join