It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American NeoNazi Agenda: Extreme violence against minorities boosted by D. Trump campaign.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior
Wow, really man, you've made at least three anti-Trump threads since this morning, is that really necessary? Could'nt you have combined all of this into a super anti Trump thread?

Also, all of your sources are leftist bad whitey sites.

Just tells me that they really are scared as hell and pulling out all the stops they can, the racism card that they have been so effectively using lately does'nt seem to be working though. Hell all of this actually makes me want to get out and vote for him so I can see everyone really freak out when he wins.

Nothing has changed just more weak minded arguments used against anyone who might shake up the status quo.

Democratic Rep. William Clay of Missouri charged that Reagan was “trying to replace the Bill of Rights with fascist precepts lifted verbatim from Mein Kampf.” The Los Angeles Times cartoonist Paul Conrad drew a panel depicting Reagan plotting a fascist putsch in a darkened Munich beer hall. Harry Stein (later a conservative convert) wrote in Esquire that the voters who supported Reagan were like the “good Germans” in “Hitler’s Germany.”...John Roth, a Holocaust scholar at Claremont College, wrote: “I could not help remembering how 40 years ago economic turmoil had conspired with Nazi nationalism and militarism—all intensified by Germany’s defeat in World War I​—to send the world reeling into catastrophe. . . . It is not entirely mistaken to contemplate our post election state with fear and trembling.”

www.nysun.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Meanwhile the majority of racial vio!ance in this country is minority on white.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: mikeone718
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Thanks for calling me cute, cuz, but I'm not into that.

Wow your a special one, man up, just say it with me trump is a bigot, stop making excuses.

umm

big·ot
ˈbiɡət/
noun
a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.

Name a politician who isn't.
you are bigoted towards trump ideals and supporters of trump.
bigotry is just preferences with attitude

See i never claimed to not be a bigot, i hate most human behing because there fake and idiots, now why do you need to defend trump who clearly thinks that mexicans are rapist, ill let you find more excuses.

Oh and no bigot isint a attitude difference.

Way to cherry pick a statement. The rest of th e statement clarifies Who he means exactly. bu t hey its not condusive to your line abou t how trumps a racist.

Trump said mexicans are rapist, i didint
Claim anything.

Trump is an idiot its pretty clear with is daily rants.

Even better all illegals from mexico are rapist lol.

DONALD TRUMP SAID and I quote...

When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending the best,” he said during the announcement. “They're not sending you, they're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems. They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists and some, I assume, are good people, but I speak to border guards and they're telling us what we're getting."

Funny he clarified that SOME OF THEM ARE GOOD PEOPLE. hmmmm. SO using a generalization such as ALL is wrong isnt it? See ive just shown you your interpretation is wrong by posting his exact words.

HE made a truthful statement that not everyone is a good person. but hey its a republican so its automatically racist right?

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I wonder if trump supporters will target white trash next. You know they do play the knockout game, are tweaker trash that only do crime to get high, have uncontrolled birth rates, are welfare dogs, and so on

Basically lets turn this into a class war since our real problem is poor people.

As far as immigration, hire your own people, oh thats right, our youth are too good to work since they are the golden future rockstars that through education will prosper....

Meanwhile the world crumbles.

You are right though, we need those crap jobs. Our kids cant get jobs worth a damn and now need those burger and landscaping jobs to pay off student loans....

Hooray for scraps! Master loves his slaves and worries about them.

edit on 3 2 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

Punisher...Jane killed it.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Wow, Trump is no where near responsible for the body count that Hillary is responsible for in Benghazi.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: FullBloodedNative
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Next time try watching the video with your eyes open..

Oh yeah your right, they are just gently nudging her and saying supportive things to her. Just in case you didn't know that was sarcasm.

I didn't want your video to get lost.

Many Trump supporters know that they stand by him because he almost
parallels their racial hatred of others not white. (Trump himself is not a racist just rude and an elitist following a script)
Problem is that Trump views them (Dey took yer yobs white people) in the same disgusting manner
they view minorities. Trump likes people with money no matter what color they are so long as they
bring green with them. Many Trump supporters are in for a surprise when their great white hope
turns out to be the after all the globalist elite they think he's against. Dey took yer yobs white people
think that he's going to stand by them when their factory jobs are being shipped to different countries
or when illegals continue to work the fields - not going to happen. He will enact laws that will make it easier for
companies to benefit from outsourcing their positions. He's a corporate behemoth himself and to think he will
not pass laws that benefit him and his globalist corporate buddies are ridiculous. Many want Trump to run
the United States like one of his companies and that's a frightening proposition since his wealth is due to a mixture
of inheritance/lawsuits/being bought out from failing businesses/real estate ventures that he then flips using illegal
labor to keep profits high. I say let the dey took yer yobs white people have their HOPE in Trump.
I say let him win and maybe they'll start to understand that they're just as black as the next man in his eyes IMO.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: unicornholiday

Think the Democrats will use that video to show the true nature of Trump supporters? It was a mob.

I don't think all Trump supporters are racists but apparently he does attract them and cuts them a lot of slack.

He should have condemned the actions in that video, but he didn't. What's that tell you?
edit on 2-3-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Think the Democrats will use that video to show the true nature of Trump supporters? It was a mob.

No, I do not think that portrays the majority but indeed a VAST number of Trump supporters but
it's the "TRUMP MENTALITY" that is starting to permeate through many dey took yer yob whites and it's making them bolder in their racial hatred. One comment I read towards the start of this thread in essence stated "Remember the knockout game? well because of that I don't care what happens to black people" and it got a bunch of stars.....That type of mentality is dangerous because it's the exact type of mentality they want black people to not have towards the injustices against them by dey took yer yobs white people. So who is right and who is really wrong if they both call each other the victims and the aggressors and just because they feel they can say it louder they think they're right? People blame Obama over racial tensions yet think Trump is going to unite the colors with his xenophobia and racial hatred leaning tendencies which feeds the racial hatred of white nationalist/supremacist? Just go on over to GLP and you'll see what "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" really means to a lot of them...Is it a nazi Agenda? maybe not so much but is it being used as an excuse by racist animals to show their true colors under the guise of "anti-pc" - YUP.

edit on 2-3-2016 by unicornholiday because: Was looking for my "VOTE ROMNEY 2016" sticker.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: unicornholiday

Oh yeah your right, they are just gently nudging her and saying supportive things to her. Just in case you didn't know that was sarcasm.

parallels their racial hatred of others not white. (Trump himself is not a racist just rude and an elitist following a script)
Problem is that Trump views them (Dey took yer yobs white people) in the same disgusting manner
they view minorities. Trump likes people with money no matter what color they are so long as they
bring green with them. Many Trump supporters are in for a surprise when their great white hope
turns out to be the after all the globalist elite they think he's against. Dey took yer yobs white people
think that he's going to stand by them when their factory jobs are being shipped to different countries
or when illegals continue to work the fields - not going to happen. He will enact laws that will make it easier for
companies to benefit from outsourcing their positions. He's a corporate behemoth himself and to think he will
not pass laws that benefit him and his globalist corporate buddies are ridiculous. Many want Trump to run
the United States like one of his companies and that's a frightening proposition since his wealth is due to a mixture
of inheritance/lawsuits/being bought out from failing businesses/real estate ventures that he then flips using illegal
labor to keep profits high. I say let the dey took yer yobs white people have their HOPE in Trump.
I say let him win and maybe they'll start to understand that they're just as black as the next man in his eyes IMO.

I see you using the slur "dey turk yer jobs white people" a whole lot.

Racism is alive and well, and a good portion of it is against white folks, I see.

Thanks for a proving a point princess. On to the topic at hand:

Trump isn't racist. The left can cry and scream racist and bigot all damn day and it won't make it true. Frankly, I'm 100% on board with his Immigration stance. Hell, I wish US Immigration was more like Japanese Immigration, wherein you need at minimum a Bachelor's Degree to immigrate here to Japan unless there are some major extenuating circumstances.

And banning Muslims from entering the US isn't a racist move. For one, you can't be "racist" against a RELIGION. For two, I personally think it's a damn good idea. Look at what happened with Germany started importing thousands of refugees.

That said, I can't vote in the Presidential elections anymore, but if I could, I'd vote for Trump in a heartbeat. And I'm an atheist white girl with a Master's degree living in Japan. Kinda blows the whole "Trump supporters are stupid uneducated redneck religious nutjobs" argument outta the water.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Whats your point? BLM has done much worse on multiple occasions and still enjoy the support of the president, Democrats, Hollywood and media.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

Racism is alive and well, and a good portion of it is against white folks, I see.

Trump isn't racist. The left can cry and scream racist and bigot all damn day and it won't make it true. Frankly, I'm 100% on board with his Immigration stance. Hell, I wish US Immigration was more like Japanese Immigration, wherein you need at minimum a Bachelor's Degree to immigrate here to Japan unless there are some major extenuating circumstances.

And banning Muslims from entering the US isn't a racist move. For one, you can't be "racist" against a RELIGION. For two, I personally think it's a damn good idea. Look at what happened with Germany started importing thousands of refugees.

That said, I can't vote in the Presidential elections anymore, but if I could, I'd vote for Trump in a heartbeat. And I'm an atheist white girl with a Master's degree living in Japan. Kinda blows the whole "Trump supporters are stupid uneducated redneck religious nutjobs" argument outta the water.

I use "dey took yer yobs whites" to describe bigoted racist white people which I also said they are not all as I am not and i'm one of them so it applies to me as well cupcake. Cherry picking comments makes you on par as irresponsible and impeachable.
Have fun building that wall and better yet finding non-mexican employees to finish it.
Colbert tired this already with his FARM AMERICA attempt....(It didn't go very well LOL LOL)
edit on 2-3-2016 by unicornholiday because: typo.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Whats your point? BLM has done much worse on multiple occasions and still enjoy the support of the president, Democrats, Hollywood and media.

"They do it so why can't I"....Yup great defense and way to communicate in a manner I could truly address and answer with a more proper reply. If you had read my comment I think you would have taken a different approach with me.

Try again slugger - you're OUT.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I use "dey took yer yobs whites" to describe bigoted racist white people which I also said they are not all as I am not and i'm one of them so it applies to me as well cupcake. Cherry picking comments makes you on par as irresponsible and impeachable.
Have fun building that wall and better yet finding non-mexican employees to finish it.
Colbert tired this already with his FARM AMERICA attempt....(It didn't go very well LOL LOL)
So you can use "dey turk our jorbs white people" to disparagingly describe white people and then say "Well not ALL white people". but if I were to use a similar slur to disparage black or middle eastern people and then say "Well not ALL black/middle eastern people", I would be racist. And somehow you're not. Interesting.

You thought I was Cherry Picking your comments. Far from it. You used that very phrase no less than three times and made it the "catch phrase" of your argument and when someone predictably calls you out on it you play the "I'm being cherry-picked" card. The remainder of argument was unsourced ad-hominem crap, pathetic strawmen, and leftist dog-whistling.

Now you're pigeonholing me by saying things "Have fun building that wall" when I never mentioned the "wall", merely Trump's stance on immigration and his refugee policy. And then again you play the race card by implying non-hispanics won't finish it.

Any more gems of "Wisdom" you wanna drop here? Or do you have an actual counter to my argument aside from my first three sentences?

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

So you can use "dey turk our jorbs white people" to disparagingly describe white people and then say "Well not ALL white people". but if I were to use a similar slur to disparage black or middle eastern people and then say "Well not ALL black/middle eastern people", I would be racist. And somehow you're not. Interesting.

You thought I was Cherry Picking your comments. Far from it. You used that very phrase no less than three times and made it the "catch phrase" of your argument and when someone predictably calls you out on it you play the "I'm being cherry-picked" card. The remainder of argument was unsourced ad-hominem crap, pathetic strawmen, and leftist dog-whistling.

Now you're pigeonholing me by saying things "Have fun building that wall" when I never mentioned the "wall", merely Trump's stance on immigration and his refugee policy. And then again you play the race card by implying non-hispanics won't finish it.

Any more gems of "Wisdom" you wanna drop here? Or do you have an actual counter to my argument aside from my first three sentences?

Well i'd like to start with your reading comprehension. It troubles me that you read my comment and came away with that..
You cherry picked my comment and you telling me you didn't doesn't magically make it untrue.
Pigeon holding you? You matter of fact claimed to agree with his immigration ideas.
That includes deporting entire families (Millions) and building a wall.
You've been away from home far too long.
You didn't make any arguments - I do not think you understand what that is.
You made statements about how you feel...Who am I to challenge how you feel?
No more gems for you because you just waste them on nonesense.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

"They do it so why can't I"....Yup great defense

You completely missed the point. I was pointing out inconsistency and double standards.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

So, I'm not following, is explaining my personal feelings regarding a subject NOT a valid form of discourse? You gave YOUR own personal feelings about Trump not being "The Great White Hope" that the "Dey Turk Our Jorbs White People" think he is, but as you didn't include any sources, or articles, or data, I could only reasonably assume you had posted CONJECTURE, or OPINION.

To which, I replied with my OWN Conjecture, or Opinion.

So your own opinion is valid, but mine is not worthy of being argued? How high you must place yourself.

Let me reiterate. I'm 100% on board with Trump's immigration policy. Now, let me educate you a little bit. A POLICY is a set of guidelines or plans of action that a government or business adheres to.

Trump's wall is not a POLICY. It would be a civic project, much like bridges and roadways. You on the same page now kouhai? I agree with his POLICY, his "wall" is just a stupid political promise that like all presidential promises, will be swiftly binned the moment he enters the oval office. And even if he does try to build it, it would take nearly two presidential terms to complete IF it was fast-tracked and any other president after him could either cancel the project or destroy it entirely. I love when leftists bring up that stupid wall and then derisively chuckle with one another believing themselves superior to those to erroneously such a thing could ever happen. The pompous arrogance of US Far-Left Liberals is disgusting, frankly. And this is from someone who is well traveled.

Presidents build laws, policies, and foreign affairs. Not structures. Trump knows this, anyone with half a brain knows this.

And before you ask, yes I agree with deporting millions of illegal residents back to their home countries. The US should have done that decades ago.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join