It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American NeoNazi Agenda: Extreme violence against minorities boosted by D. Trump campaign.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

(post by lovebeck removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: mikeone718
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Thanks for calling me cute, cuz, but I'm not into that.

Wow your a special one, man up, just say it with me trump is a bigot, stop making excuses.

umm

big·ot
ˈbiɡət/
noun
a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.

Name a politician who isn't.
you are bigoted towards trump ideals and supporters of trump.
bigotry is just preferences with attitude

See i never claimed to not be a bigot, i hate most human behing because there fake and idiots, now why do you need to defend trump who clearly thinks that mexicans are rapist, ill let you find more excuses.

Oh and no bigot isint a attitude difference.

mexicans are many things. the illegals he was speaking about are indeed all types of criminals
ICE texas offices removing 2k sex offender aliens a year
you got a huge drug trafficking issue on the border.
I think a wall may be a good idea, but also with a path to citizenship to the folks here already thats been here for 10+ years, learned english, and maybe give up some time in community service / military. seems fair.

Immigration needs to be easier and streamlined though..but to be honest, the US should simply buy mexico and call it a state. a wall across Guatemala would be easy, mexico would become rich with such amazing landscape ripe for development, standard of living increase dramatically, clamp down on the drug and human trafficking, etc.

I think that is actually a reasonable solution.

But until then..yes..illegal criminals seem to be wildly disproportunately represented in some of the worst crimes.

I dont support Trump btw, I if anything am/was a Sanders fan, but really only at a 50/50 stance with his policys and views..still..out of the 4 turds, he seemed the less smelly.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: FullBloodedNative
I* really wish Trump and his supporters would just say what they really mean..when they say let's make America great.

What they are really saying is "let's make America white again".

A horrible viscous stereotype.

I'll bet u $5.00 that he/she is a paid troll...ATS has been inundated with them lately. Too bad for them they stand out like sore thumbs. They just don't troll/shill like they used to!

doubtful. a "paid shill" is unnecessary.
I am gonna take a stab in the dark here and simply suggest its someone poking around looking for a place to debate about politics and call people racist. its sort of plentiful online, you dont need a wolf to keep the sheep in order, they already do that themselves.
But avoid the kneejerk reaction to dismiss people as trolls or shills simply because they say stupid things you disagree with, I would think if someone was to be paid for it, they would be outstanding and subtle.
and trolls..a troll says absurd stuff specifically to provoke a negative response, not because if any actual belief in the statement, just something said to cause outrage for the fun of it....that doesnt fit either..they probably do believe anyone not going with whoever (sanders..clinton..etc) is a genuine racist.
they dont seem like a mental giant tbh.

but in all fairness, there are a number of white racists following Trump...Trump may not be a racist, but he is attracting that segment. Pity really,
but hey, black racists got 100% behind Obama, so its a wash.

(post by EightTF3 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
None of the bunch is good for America.
And anyone who would be good for the country would not even get a fair chance to make this place better.
All we need is someone who has common sense and how to use it . But there seems to be a huge shortage of common sense anywhere in Washington.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Wow your a special one, man up, just say it with me trump is a bigot, stop making excuses.

umm

big·ot
ˈbiɡət/
noun

See i never claimed to not be a bigot, i hate most human behing because there fake and idiots, now why do you need to defend trump who clearly thinks that mexicans are rapist, ill let you find more excuses.

Way to cherry pick a statement. The rest of th e statement clarifies Who he means exactly. bu t hey its not condusive to your line abou t how trumps a racist.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Mod Note

Hi People,

Usual request;

- Please keep posts On Topic....here's a clue, the topic isn't eachother.
- Please keep personal attacks out of it - play the ball not the player and all that
- If you have an issue with others have posted - please Alert it for Staff to review and address. If you engage and play tit for tat then hello you'll get a Warn too...

Cheers

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

umm

big·ot
ˈbiɡət/
noun

Way to cherry pick a statement. The rest of th e statement clarifies Who he means exactly. bu t hey its not condusive to your line abou t how trumps a racist.

Trump said mexicans are rapist, i didint
Claim anything.

Trump is an idiot its pretty clear with is daily rants.

Even better all illegals from mexico are rapist lol.
edit on 2-3-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Frenzied Mob of Trump Supporters Viciously Attacks Black Woman at Kentucky Rally

A mob of Donald Trump supporters have been caught on tape mobbing a female African American protester who was attempting to leave a Trump rally in Louisville, Kentucky.

Yep just a stereotype. *sarcasm*

Going to love to hear the excuses made to justify this treatment.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: FullBloodedNative

Its obamas fault, the left media, the muslims, the gays, the commies fault,trump is the savior amurika has been waiting for ever.

Sarcasm off

I also cant wait for there excuses

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Bigots, mysogynists, xenophobes, hyperbolic label of the moment. Bring it.

I know who I am. Paint me as you wish but it doesn't change how the people who actually know me perceive me.

It is hilarious to me how people have this notion that one insignificant decision on my part is enough evidence to categorize me as a person. These people are so intuitive that they can label me based off one choice which isn't even a true choice. This is a huge problem. These people are entitled to their opinions, but those opinions are so far removed from reality that it is laughable. I laugh at the offense you take.

Enjoy your victim status, you have been run down by a steamroller because you were too slow to move.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Bill Clinton had a famous saying that everyone loved to repeat " It's the economy Stupid!". If You wonder why Trump is doing so good then look not further than the above quote. Trump as far as I am concerned is the only one that is speaking about the rump kicking the middle class has gotten these last eight years. The problem We have is globalism and with globalism the American worker is just too expensive for global corporations. So go ahead and call everyone racist but I will just say You are ignorant because We just want to survive just like every other protected group out there.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: FullBloodedNative
Frenzied Mob of Trump Supporters Viciously Attacks Black Woman at Kentucky Rally

A mob of Donald Trump supporters have been caught on tape mobbing a female African American protester who was attempting to leave a Trump rally in Louisville, Kentucky.

Yep just a stereotype. *sarcasm*

Going to love to hear the excuses made to justify this treatment.

I looked and didn't see anything like the title says.

It was a lie.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Next time try watching the video with your eyes open..

Oh yeah your right, they are just gently nudging her and saying supportive things to her. Just in case you didn't know that was sarcasm.
edit on 2-3-2016 by FullBloodedNative because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: FullBloodedNative

Steamrolled.

Roll out.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
And more Trump fans.
How Breitbart Unleashes Hate Mobs to Threaten, Dox, and Troll Trump Critics

literally neo-Nazi White supremacists, all anonymous… and there is some overlap here [with Breitbart and Trump]. Something happened in 2015 with the emergence of Trump—who I’m loath to admit has millions of people who are going to end up voting for him, and it looks like he’ll be the Republican nominee for president.

This is the America that has risen up and spoken. Let us hope that America is smart enough to not allow Hitler-light win.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join