It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American NeoNazi Agenda: Extreme violence against minorities boosted by D. Trump campaign.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

A new wave of violation of civil rights of minorities have spread in the country unfortunately framed by the current Political campaign for the Next Presidential election of November 2016.

During in the last six months of campaign we have seen in America scenes of hatred against the minorities never seen since 1960s, with extreme violence and crude brutality that are discrediting a lot the good name of the country around the world.

The common denominator is that they have occurred in rallies of the controversial Neo Nazi candidate Donald Trump, in which his supporters or body guards have beaten silent people that belong to the same minorities his campaign rhetoric is precisely moving against.

This so dramatic scenes give us an idea of what kind of regime is the one American people would be under if this fanatic xenophobic , so irresponsible and corrupt populist supremacist politician is able to arrive to Power.

Here are the incidents, please discretion is advised in to see the photographic material, it is disturbing, so sad to have these situations in America in the XXI century, something absolutely unacceptable in a society that is based on the rule of law and the respect for civil rights.

It is difficult to determine which one of these terrible events is the most coward or grave violation of Human rights of the list:

Against a Hispanic homeless man in Boston by Trump fans:

www.inquisitr.com...

Against the veteran Time Magazine journalist Chris Morris covering one of the Trump rallies by his body guards:
www.turkiyehabermerkezi.com...

Against a Muslim silent woman:
www.cnn.com...

Against African American students in Georgia by Trump body guards:

www.msn.com...

An African American was brutally beaten by Trump Supporters:

www.huffingtonpost.com...

How is possible that these kind of terrible incidents are systematically occurring caused by the same campaign and neither the government or the supreme court has not pronounced at all to stop Trump and refrain the crazy campaign that he has launched along all the country against minorities?

We have seen only today in the middle of a primary of the Republican party that in other time Trump never might be allowed to take part just the first public reactions against his corrupt sense of campaigning.

Today March 1st American leaders have finally realized after 8 months of campaign that we have a serious problem in home:

The possibility that a Corrupt leadership that is based on Non genuine American principles or Values, but in a perverted sense of populism agitated by a mad man may arrive to power.

These are the reactions against the endorsement of the Ku Kux Klan to Donald Trump:

By Mitt Romney, the Republican Nominee of 2012 against the repugnant reaction of Trump to the KKK endorsement:

www.cnn.com...

www.inquisitr.com...

By Paul Rand the President of the House of Representatives and VP nominee of 2012 against the evident tolerance for Bigotry of Trump:

www.breitbart.com... ry/

What are we waiting to see to understand that there is something abnormal and intolerable in such Political movement? something that is against the principles over which the American Republic was founded?

Donald Trump himself has recognized that the factor that is moving around him people is Anger, He is a candidate of extremely resented people, he is a candidate the appeal to the darkest and most destructive side of the human nature:

The capacity to hate others, to look for somebody to blame about our problems and to never forgive after we have found that escaping goat. Is that not a self evident red flag to alert all of us?

How can something constructive may come from a so destructive force? We only can expect that Negative outcomes can result from a Destructive way of thinking, from a leadership that is not coming to join us but to divide us as nothing never did it before.

If this collective madness is not stopped on time , key factors in the uniqueness of the American style of life, two that has boosted almost all our progress are in serious risk to disappear under this fundamentalism: Our individual freedom and our Cultural diversity.

Pls check: cnsnews.com...

Donald Trump: 'I'm Representing a Lot of Anger Out There'

This is not the first leader that defines him based on popular Anger: Hitler did it in 1930s, Napoleon did it in 1800s, Oliver Crownwell did it in 1650s, Robespierre did it in 1780s, Mussolini did it in 1920s, Lenin and Trotsky did it in 1910s.

What segment of the population is going to be next to targeted in the obsessive and compulsive mind of the members of this terrible new version of Neonazism that is arriving to America? The Jews, The members of the LGBT community, who is next?

The thread is open to the free discussion of the subject, provided that you remain in topic and of course bounded by the rules of decorum in the communication and mutual respect.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 3/1/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

+31 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Remember the Knockout Game? There's no pity in me ATM.

+37 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Wow, really man, you've made at least three anti-Trump threads since this morning, is that really necessary? Could'nt you have combined all of this into a super anti Trump thread?

Also, all of your sources are leftist bad whitey sites.

Just tells me that they really are scared as hell and pulling out all the stops they can, the racism card that they have been so effectively using lately does'nt seem to be working though. Hell all of this actually makes me want to get out and vote for him so I can see everyone really freak out when he wins.

edit on 1-3-2016 by Cancerwarrior because: added 2 more lines.

+18 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
They're throwing everything and the kitchen sink at Trump.

btw, Trump is on a major victory today.

What is making him so popular?

Maybe some of these "attacks" are set-ups.

People pay big money to finance smear campaigns.

edit on Mar-01-2016 by xuenchen because: Sorosism

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Extreme violence, what is the body count up to?

(post by chrismarco removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

A new wave of violation of civil rights of minorities have spread in the country unfortunately framed by the current Political campaign for the Next Presidential election of November 2016.
The Angel of Lightness

Don't talk like that, one man's tyranny over others is but a myth, besides, ol' Trump will get this forum shut down should he advance to the throne.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

What ever man.

He may win. If people get upitty with the brown side of my family I will just deal with it like we always do. People are freaking idiots.

There is a repeating theme. We are really dumb and deserve the caliber of leaders we get.

Trump may be the actual peoples choice. They may also be functionallly retarded.

It makes you want to join the darkside. Why even bother resisting? Alone doesnt come close. We are in empty black space....these people are slaves, cattle. They choose this. They will it.

Makes me step to the side....

edit on 3 1 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
When will these idiots finally realize they are actually helping Trump with all of this easily debunked BS and hysteria?

NYT David Brooks did some last minute campaigning for Trump tonight on PBS News Hour.

"I mean, Trump is one of the biggest political stories of our lifetime. And so the fact that — well, I’m supposed to be objective, but a bigoted buffoon may get the nomination of a major party is sort of a big deal."
www.pbs.org...

Thanks for reminding Trump voters what they are voting...against!

edit on 1-3-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Yes the same element behind Neo-Nazism is raising it's ugly head.

This buffoon and his legions of baying muppets are all being fueled by one thing and one thing only.

RELIGION

All bigotry, violence, and intolerance in all it's forms along with most crimes can be traced back to that one malevolent human mental illness.

RELIGION

Twice in caps for the slower.

This nonsense has no place in politics or government whatsoever. It's constant interference and toxic muddying of governmental procedure has escalated to an untenable point.

Keep frothing you creepy bastards. We will know exactly who to keep at arms length when the smoke clears and the sane take control.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
They're throwing everything and the kitchen sink at Trump.

btw, Trump is on a major victory today.

What is making him so popular?

Maybe some of these "attacks" are set-ups.

People pay big money to finance smear campaigns.

Spiritual nutters...what does it matter what one says?

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: angus1745

So say we all.

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I don't know about the OP, but I'd say that crimes by minorities have risen drastically with this current president. Here in NYC, we had 19 people shot in one weekend alone.
Cops are being shot at too often and now we're even afraid of riding the subway...some minority may slash our faces. Before that was the knockout game.

nypost.com...
Links check out the images section on this one
another one? this one helps too....

Oh, I'll add...I'm not white

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I couldn't care less about who is running for what office, but on the topic of illegals, Trump is right.

Either you are a nation with borders or you are not a nation - that is just basic logic.

Are nations, by their very conception, xenophobic? Maybe, but I don't think that makes them irrational. It is not irrational to find out who you are dealing with before you deal with them. You wouldn't just walk up to some random stranger, hand them the keys to your house, and ask them to house sit for you, would you? And if not, why not? Because you're xenophobic, wise, but xenophobic.
edit on 3/1/2016 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

nice racebait OP.

Whitey has gotten sick racebaiting. Everytime racebaiting is shown on tv or posted on a thread here trump gains a supporter. Whitey is sick of being blamed for everything. Whitey just wants someone to tell them to stfu. Trump is doing that.

That stupidity at the oscars likely gave trump another percentage point or two.

The more I see this stuff posted the more I am considering voting for him.

The most dangerous person to a black person is another black person, check the violent crime rates.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The terms racist and bigot have lost their value. Just like calling someone hitler. They are now worthless words.

Those words have been so overused to jam up arguments, to keep actual dialogue clogged up. That time is now over.
screaming racist, bigot and hitler are not arguments, they don't take any brain power. It's pathetic, its infantile.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Surprises me to see someone use God's name like you do and then fall to such deception from Satan as well. What ever it is that is messing with you, I hope it improves and gets better for you..
Perhaps you should just dump all the politics for awhile? It is killing your spiritual immune system health..

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join