It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American NeoNazi Agenda: Extreme violence against minorities boosted by D. Trump campaign.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Anyone with any awareness at all knows that perception is the operating system in America. Not reality! Trump sounds like a racist so that is his perception much to his determent. That is why the GOP will never ok his nomination as they are trying like hell to lure back minorities or else continue in the loser mode. I don't think Trump can rally enough "under educated voters" no matter how much he loves them; to finish his bid for the WH.

Without the minority vote Trump just handed the presidency to Hillary. Stupid strategy....or was it? It's that perception thing again....

And he just looks to geeky to be a president. Perception is everything! It's his own damn fault.
edit on 2-3-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
a reply to: unicornholiday

So, I'm not following, is explaining my personal feelings regarding a subject NOT a valid form of discourse? You gave YOUR own personal feelings about Trump not being "The Great White Hope" that the "Dey Turk Our Jorbs White People" think he is, but as you didn't include any sources, or articles, or data, I could only reasonably assume you had posted CONJECTURE, or OPINION.

To which, I replied with my OWN Conjecture, or Opinion.

So your own opinion is valid, but mine is not worthy of being argued? How high you must place yourself.

Let me reiterate. I'm 100% on board with Trump's immigration policy. Now, let me educate you a little bit. A POLICY is a set of guidelines or plans of action that a government or business adheres to.

Trump's wall is not a POLICY. It would be a civic project, much like bridges and roadways. You on the same page now kouhai? I agree with his POLICY, his "wall" is just a stupid political promise that like all presidential promises, will be swiftly binned the moment he enters the oval office. And even if he does try to build it, it would take nearly two presidential terms to complete IF it was fast-tracked and any other president after him could either cancel the project or destroy it entirely. I love when leftists bring up that stupid wall and then derisively chuckle with one another believing themselves superior to those to erroneously such a thing could ever happen. The pompous arrogance of US Far-Left Liberals is disgusting, frankly. And this is from someone who is well traveled.

Presidents build laws, policies, and foreign affairs. Not structures. Trump knows this, anyone with half a brain knows this.

And before you ask, yes I agree with deporting millions of illegal residents back to their home countries. The US should have done that decades ago.

I have lived and traveled to other countries as well - your well traveled statement means nothing to this conversation.
Once again your reading comprehension really troubles me. I hope your japanese is better than your english.

"And before you ask, yes I agree with deporting millions of illegal residents back to their home countries. The US should have done that decades ago."

and with that we have come to the conclusion of our ability to even reach a middle ground.
Thank you for having taken the time to talk with and for expressing your thoughts in a manner I was able to understand although in response to nothing as I provided it.

I'm sure we'll talk again. Be easy kiddo.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Donald J. Trump - Not Racist!

But NO.1 with Racists!

There's a reason the KKK loves him. There's a reason David Duke a former Grand Wizard endorses him, there's a reason why he's the preferred candidate of White Supremacists.

edit on 2-3-2016 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
...post removed as replied to Post have been deleted...
edit on 2-3-2016 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Was adding a comedic element to the banter my apologies.. Anyway to the topic I think trump is a blow hard I personally am not a supporter, though I can't say he is a racist but then again it's hard to tell what he is. With that said some of his ideas do need to be discussed and he has brought somethings that concern us all. A blowhard yes a racist no

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Yeah, like all ATS members give a flyin **** about logic, language, debate, cogitation, etc. Most of them are the "poorly educated" that Trump loves so much.

www.wsj.com...

I sincerely doubt if Trump is even capable of love....self love perhaps. Perfect presidential material.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Trump may not be racist but he aiming to attract that bunch by what he says. Remember how they love the to say the republican party is not racist well his lead says otherwise. The only immigrants he is targeting are Mexicans and Muslims. So he aiming to attract the racists and bigots of that party and by him leading that says that a good majority of the right are those kinds people.

Also loves the uneducated because they will believe anything he says and it seems a good majority of the right are that I mean read the replies and what they believe.

Facts they actually believe a wall is going to be built (LMAO) forgets that planes exist, that banning all Muslims will solve anything since there are American born Muslims, so if they fear radicalization it can happen through American born ones to , wants something done about attacks by radicals on American soil, forgets that the majority is done by American born radicals, has no real platform, refuses to hand over taxes yet attack Clinton for hiding information, support him because he is an ass which makes him anti establishment(LMAO) believes that deporting all illegals can be deported...yeah that's going to happen..where is the money going to come from and what about the American born ones that would inevitably get caught up in this mythical round up.

I would say that Trump supporters live in a magical mythical place. America is not a white christian country and has never been. It was a country built by immigrants and also a country built on genocide on the original people.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: FullBloodedNative

The only immigrants he is targeting are Mexicans and Muslims. So he aiming to attract the racists and bigots of that party and by him leading that says that a good majority of the right are those kinds people.

Quite a stretch of logic there, friend.

First, he is targeting illegal immigrants. To say he is targeting Mexican immigrants is not only false, but a sign of your susceptibility to propaganda, not to mention racism. Mexican is not a race, and not only Mexicans arrive illegally through the Mexico/US border.

Neither did he state anything about "banning all muslims", which is no more than a fatuous headline from a left-wing wet-dream. He was calling for "a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on". It helps to quote exactly what was said instead of making it up.

Worse, to assume he is doing this to attract racists and bigots is not only an idiotic non-sequitur, but a flat out lie. How are you coming up with this stuff if it isn't by way of your own bigoted and racist fantasies?

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

That is the reason he has to do more research before he can disavow the Klan, because he will lose a lot of votes. So he nonchalantly disavows the supremacists without bad-mouthing them, the supremacists forgive him because they know it's just part of the game. Win-win for Donald, he knows the racist people he helped rile up are his bread and butter, he does not want to alienate them.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Apparently you're a leftist if you oppose racists demagogues that the KKK loves

Not to mention the Nation of Islam's leader Louis Farrakhan. But I doubt you would mention that.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join