It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pH kills cancer and an update on my father-in-law who killed his cancer in 3 weeks!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper
You sure are long-winded.

No, I am concise and to the point, unlike someone else I know who tends to blather on aimlessly and without restraint, paragraph after paragraph.

You just don't get it. It simply doesn't matter. G was healed.

Great that he was healed but unless you measured his blood pH then any correlation to baking soda is anecdotal and irrelevant.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Pardon?

The range is really tight, 7.35-7.45 with only a little tolerance either way.

Yes and that what alkanising blood is.. Bringing it to its higher range..ie.. 7.45

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Pardon?

Thank you for your reply.. I thought that alkalising blood meant bringing it to it upper range.. 7.45 or so

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Witness2008
If a thread is not working out for me, I just leave.

I am the water on the stone.

Well, that's not the idiom I adopted for you.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008
Well, that's not the idiom I adopted for you.

Well, it has gotten me everywhere I have needed to get to in life.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Baking soda and molasses works. It may not be 100% for everyone, but neither is any conventional or alternative treatment. It is painless and it is extremely fast...

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=20434830]Rezlooper[/p]
It is painless and it is extremely fast...

Same can't be said about the probable death, of course.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped

Nor can it be said about the 33% success rate of conventional treatment.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I've been watching this thread for so long it's rediculous.

My wife, her brother, her father, her grandfather (before he died) and now her daughter all have cancer.

You say the success rate of conventional medicine for cancer is 33%?
What's the success rate for alternate medicine? In particular your baking soda/molasses combo?

BTW Death has a 100% success rate.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Geez yes again and again. Maybe your just being impatient because you had a bad day.

I found this if it wasn't already done. If it was, then a review wont hurt.

Acidosis

Metabolic acidosis

Its funny that the cause of this condition is your body not being able to remove acid from the body or

when bicarbonate (a base) is lost.

Cancer thrives by creating an acidic environment for itself. See my post below.
edit on 1-3-2016 by bitsforbytes because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-3-2016 by bitsforbytes because: I made a mistake. Forgive my oversight.

edit on 1-3-2016 by bitsforbytes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: bitsforbytes

Hmmmmm.......The results of too much acid can cause cancer or the absence of base can cause cancer.

Do you think either of those links say that?

ETA: If you do, could you please point out where? All I found was they say cancer can cause a buildup of lactic acid, not acid causing cancer.

Thanks
edit on 1-3-2016 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

This has a been a good thread to be a part of, a little discombobulated at times given the continual insulting that had to be navigated.

I like to see regular folks making discoveries and headway into good health.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepolish1
a reply to: rickymouse

Hi Ricky! I'm glad to see someone else is on here trying to back this up. I to have pondered the ph thing. Rezlooper knows what I'm talking about.

I said earlier, any illness is because of an imbalance of some sort.

Keep up the good work Ricky!

This type of therapy may not work for all cancers, just possibly some cancers. I am just trying to say there could be a reason it works and it might work for others too.

I would probably go for radiation and surgery if I got a cancer. I would probably finish it off with other sorts of natural therapy though.

I know half a dozen people who had cancer and half way through the Chemo quit the treatment because the treatment was killing them. These people's doctors were aware of their intolerance to the chemo and actually kind of agreed with them as they watched their health go so far down that it was making them too weak. They left the option open so they could go back if needed, none did. They are all dead. I am sure they would have tried something like this once they had such negative results. Many people are in this same boat, I am sure that many people have quit chemo.

So what should they do? Just roll over and die? I won't go out without trying something like this, the cost is what.....twenty five bucks?

Some butter www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
Brown sugar has Molasses in it
Baking Soda
And Semisweet chocolate chips.

I think I could cook up a batch of cookies. I really don't care if chocolate chips are anticancer anyway.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Solid tumors produce lactate, because the interior of the tumor hasn't got as good an oxygen supply.

Thus tumors cause acidosis, not the other way around.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Here is another testimonial with positive results. In this case, her husband cured himself but the cancer came back. She kept a blog about it. But, this is a story of someone else who contacted her about a sodium bicarbonate study on mice.

How alkalinity has beaten back another cancer: breast tumors

In the meantime, a friend sent me a July 2013 study which showed what an alkaline environment can do against breast cancer. It states:

Acidity promotes invasion and enhances metastatic potential. Tumor acidity can be buffered by systemic administration of an alkaline agent such as sodium bicarbonate.

And the study worked. They used two groups of mice with breast tumors, treating one group with sodium bicarbonate (aka baking soda) and the other without. And the potassium bicarbonate treated mice saw a near 50% reduction in their tumors as compared to the untreated group. Interesting to note that the pH peaked about an hour after administration, and within 6-8 hours, decreased to pre-treatment pH. That underscored that dosing my husband three times a day fits this study, in spite of the fact that he completely eliminated his tumors last May with just two times a day dosing.

Interesting to note that the article states that extracellular pH of (not-treated) tumors is typically between 6.5 and 6.9–i.e. acidic! And the use of sodium bicarbonate “alkalinizes the interstitial tumor space”.

And another article brought to my attention

And then came another article to my attention titled “How An Alkaline Approach Can Successfully Treat Cancer”. It’s not a study like the above, but mentions the same strategy we are following, i.e. it affirms that “to move the internal cancer cell pH from the optimal mitosis range of pH 6.5 to 7.5, to above 8” will shorten the life of the cancer cell.

It also covers the problem of electrolyte rebalancing when trying to alkalize one’s body (and specifically urine, in my husband’s case with bladder cancer), which is extremely helpful, since we will be switching over more and more to potassium bicarbonate in October. He underscores that it’s important to test frequently to watch for this balance, which we will be doing.

The link to that particular blog

The link to the first blog of when her husbands bladder cancer returned

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
And here is another blog from the same lady above whose husband underwent surgery to remove the cancerous tumor that had returned. She didn't hear anything about the tumor after the surgery, but at the two week check up, this is how that went.. and the title of the blog was Vindication for the Baking Soda!

I didn’t get to go to my dear husband’s post checkup today since I’m recovering from the flu (which I got from the hospital the day of his surgery!) But I had my husband ask the right questions for his two-week post-surgery….and the answers were exactly what I wanted to hear!

Namely, she said the tumor was, in fact, smaller than it had been a month previous i.e. since we’d been keeping him with a pH of 8! And it looked much less aggressive than it then, as well. Voila! Keeping him alkaline at 8 had been working! And if we had been forced to wait much longer for surgery, one can’t help but think we could have eradicated that tumor on our own.

And the bleeding that came back? I now have no doubts it was from the healing occurring around that nasty tumor, and when the scabs were coming off, it was just too tender.

So…we are continuing with our new direction with even more confidence that we can avoid recurrences for the rest of his life, simply by watching his pH. And he is faithful to his daily apricot seeds and frankincense oil. I’ve also obtained a very strong selenium, but have yet to find out how much is in each drop (distracted because of the flu).

And as far as that pH, he is always shooting for 7 to 7.5–the neutral state. He often wakes up to 6.5, but from what I read, as long as he’s not lower, he’s fine. But we still get him higher as soon as he wakes up and can consume his first drink of 1 tsp potassium bicarbonate with water.

Now we have to re-learn how to cook and eat. Good websites below and a LOT more.

Cheers!!… say I as I drink my veggie smoothie (with vanilla and stevia) and as my dear husband warms his broccoli soup (ugh, but at least he likes it)!

Link to the two week check up blog

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: thepolish1
a reply to: rickymouse

Hi Ricky! I'm glad to see someone else is on here trying to back this up. I to have pondered the ph thing. Rezlooper knows what I'm talking about.

I said earlier, any illness is because of an imbalance of some sort.

Keep up the good work Ricky!

This type of therapy may not work for all cancers, just possibly some cancers. I am just trying to say there could be a reason it works and it might work for others too.

I would probably go for radiation and surgery if I got a cancer. I would probably finish it off with other sorts of natural therapy though.

I know half a dozen people who had cancer and half way through the Chemo quit the treatment because the treatment was killing them. These people's doctors were aware of their intolerance to the chemo and actually kind of agreed with them as they watched their health go so far down that it was making them too weak. They left the option open so they could go back if needed, none did. They are all dead. I am sure they would have tried something like this once they had such negative results. Many people are in this same boat, I am sure that many people have quit chemo.

So what should they do? Just roll over and die? I won't go out without trying something like this, the cost is what.....twenty five bucks?

Some butter www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
Brown sugar has Molasses in it
Baking Soda
And Semisweet chocolate chips.

I think I could cook up a batch of cookies. I really don't care if chocolate chips are anticancer anyway.

This is a very valid point Ricky. After those patients quit the chemo, did the doctor recommend anything at all. Probably not. That's it, just let them die, when it doesn't have to be that way. Many can live and that's the point. There are other options, so why are these guys so against other options, especially when all else has failed? Makes no sense.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

A blood pH of 6.5 is not consonant with human life.

I think she's either lying, delusional, or measuring urine pH.

Urine pH isn't the same. I guess if you were worried about bladder tumors it might make sense.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
a reply to: Rezlooper

A blood pH of 6.5 is not consonant with human life.

I think she's either lying, delusional, or measuring urine pH.

Urine pH isn't the same. I guess if you were worried about bladder tumors it might make sense.

Another liar, hey? Just a bunch of liars, hey? lol. But, yes, she is measuring urine pH

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

I've been watching this thread for so long it's rediculous.

My wife, her brother, her father, her grandfather (before he died) and now her daughter all have cancer.

You say the success rate of conventional medicine for cancer is 33%?
What's the success rate for alternate medicine? In particular your baking soda/molasses combo?

BTW Death has a 100% success rate.

quoted it in case you missed it
(even though you posted 2 more blogs and replied to another poster)

ETA make that 2 other posters now
edit on 014701/3/1616 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join