It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pH kills cancer and an update on my father-in-law who killed his cancer in 3 weeks!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

I'm not sure about the molasses and baking soda.

However there is evidence that the all natural diet and eating certain foods kills cancer.

In his talk “Can we eat to starve cancer?”, Dr. William Li presents a new way to think about treating cancer and other diseases: anti-angiogenesis, i.e. eating foods that prevent the formation of blood vessels that tumors need to grow.

And then there's also this story.

The Island Where People Forget to Die

In 1943, a Greek war veteran named Stamatis Moraitis came to the United States for treatment of a combat-mangled arm. He’d survived a gunshot wound, escaped to Turkey and eventually talked his way onto the Queen Elizabeth, then serving as a troopship, to cross the Atlantic. Moraitis settled in Port Jefferson, N.Y., an enclave of countrymen from his native island, Ikaria. He quickly landed a job doing manual labor. Later, he moved to Boynton Beach, Fla. Along the way, Moraitis married a Greek-American woman, had three children and bought a three-bedroom house and a 1951 Chevrolet.

One day in 1976, Moraitis felt short of breath. Climbing stairs was a chore; he had to quit working midday. After X-rays, his doctor concluded that Moraitis had lung cancer. As he recalls, nine other doctors confirmed the diagnosis. They gave him nine months to live. He was in his mid-60s.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Been studying cancer, even took a class on it. A lot of my research was in response to your original thread. I am glad he is doing well. I hope it never comes back.

From my research I have concluded that there are many policies governing what is good for you that are Fad medicine. Restoring the proper electrolytes in the body and necessary metabolites is crucial to fighting any disease. Molasses is high in many minerals. Sodium is an electrolyte and along with chloride is a very important transport of trash out of the cells. Potassium is also needed along with chloride in the cells to accomplish this. Chloride is also important in the creation of stomach acid, this can be obtained from eating more veggies.

Bicarbonate is crucial to neutralize the excess stomach acid. Boosting stomach acid is crucial to properly metabolize the vitamins and minerals. By taking the sodium bicarbonate you actually can stimulate the production of stomach acid overall. Now, overconsumption long term of sodium bicarbonate can lead to other issues, so after the treatment, it is good to cycle use into the diet.

This could work. There are other ways also. I have been studying how the chemo drugs work and they are based off of things in nature that keep us from getting cancer. Promoting the apoptosis of cancer cells regularly in a cycle is a good idea. Eating more organic can accomplish this. Eating foods with unnatural chemistry can lead to improper enzyme production or reduction of enzymes.

The reason this works may be because it increases electrolytes in the blood which increases cellular communication which helps to identify the cancer. A big part of it may be that he is eating more natural foods also. There is an synergetic effect to these. He may have had high Ammonia levels in the body too. Or his methylation could have been too low or too high. Methylation needs to be balanced. Aldehydes could have been out of proportion in the body and this can also cause cancer cells to thrive. There are so many possible reasons that his body could not destroy the cancer that I can not say it is only one. Spectulating on how this works is all I can do.

Molasses can have problems depending on how it was made, I would say that buying that organic would be the best.

The doctors cannot promote something like this because it probably will not work on all cancers, especially some real bad ones. There are many types of cancers too. Which ones will this help. There would not be anything in this that would stimulate the body to fight cancer, but it might stimulate the body to detect the cancer and allow our immune system to fight it. But it may not work for everyone.

If I got cancer, I would not automatically go get treated, I would try some of the stuff I have researched. I actually find it interesting to use alchemy on myself to correct things, studying a lot of research first then also again to try to identify what actually happened. I know one thing for sure. Being deficient in minerals in the proper form in the body can lead to a lot of different diseases. This is often caused by the state of our metabolism which is tied to epigenetics. That is why I am studying epigenetics and a related field of nutrigenomics to see what the research has to show. Both are related, but one is studied to identify flaws or differences while the other is trying to figure out how diet can be used to correct the flaws or differences. Strangely, most medicines are created to compensate for these differences.

Cancer is a multistep process and it takes years of eating wrong most times to cause the disease. Something is not going to give you cancer right away unless it is a strong mutagenic chemistry. None of the strong mutagens are in our food supply but the lighter mutagenic chemistry plagues our food supply, some naturally in foods. It can be an accumulate effect, meaning if you eat too much from multiple sources it can cause cancer. All food is chemistry, our bodies just need to be able to correctly take it apart. Even using soy to flavor meat can make our bodies take it apart wrong.

I have no doubt this system works. How it works is a different thing. What type of cancer it will work on and what caused the particular cancer is also relevant. Will it work on all cancers? I doubt it, I am seeing a lot of different reasons cancer is forming in my studies. I got off track from your original thread and decided to do more research on what is possibly causing these cancers and identifying many different kinds of cancer. I spent quite a bit of time on this research and do see that they are designing drugs to treat cancer and spending little time on ways to prevent it or research ways to properly restore signaling in the body. Instead they concentrate on telling people to reduce salt for blood pressure which can actually cause a reduction of signaling from low electrolytes. I have this feeling that we are being set up.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: research100

Hey Matt, I Watched the whole video twice and could not find a mention to John Wayne? Where in the video did he say that?

"please do a little reseach before posting" , bit rude, especially when it seems like you are the one that made the mistake?

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper

originally posted by: Leonidas

I'm glad for you, but this is nothing more than anecdotal evidence...not science.

Other people are dealing with real grief and threads like this do not help in the least.

Exactly... anecdotal evidence and not science, thank God.

Those people with real grief are the ones I aim to reach and I can only hope they can get away from people like you who cast a death sentence on them with your negativity and your arrogance.

Feel free to post your name & address on here so that if anyone is desperate enough to try what you suggest they can contact you when it goes horribly wrong.

Which it will.

How do I know it will?
Both through anecdotal evidence AND science.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rextiberius
a reply to: Pardon?

Good point. Me convinced too. Thanks Rezlooper for the post - testimonials are always great to read because there is always this human expression of heartfelt gratitude for the miracle that they have PERSONALLY experienced - coming into contact with that numinous power that quietly governs the world, yet hidden behind that veil that science can claw at but never quite see,r touch, reach or reveal. Yes, that ray of hope may be a small ray, but for those who lives have been touched by it... well, they might say that words will fail or could hardly express it !!

And the brown rice imported from *** into my country - the grain do not sprout at all. Why? The storekeeper told us that that's because all the products get IRRADIATED before leaving that country! Anyway, many pharmaceuticals are/were/have been originally synthesized from NATURAL products including the blessed penicillin!!

Rezlooper should have pointed to the doctor of oncology, Dr Tullio Simoncini, for good medical evidence (and he has got plenty) to defend himself. But this goodhearted soul was never given the chance to present the great scientific evidence he has compiled because the medical profession refuses to entertain that. Whether this is due to professional/scientific pride, jealousy, herd mentality, vested interest... take your pick! They even as far as assassinating his good name and shamefully removing his medical license. You can google him up on Youtube and watch some video clips. I remember seeing Dr Mark Sircus interviewing him in one of the videos posted there.

Facebook: www.facebook.com...
Youtube videos: www.youtube.com...

Dr Simoncini confessed that he was moved by many poor people in his home country, Italy and their inability to pay for the costly conventional cancer treatments. That, he said, made him prayed very hard for divine intervention. And the answer came - it turned out to be just the humble baking soda - a treatment as cheap as a few cents, he quipped. Here's an answer to one man's cry from the heart and why are people deriding, scoffing and casting stones at it? Did the Pharisees, the so-called egg headed experts, ask Jesus or the ones he healed for medical evidence to prove that they were healed of their infirmities? Tullio has saved many cancer patients, but he admitted that not all of them responded 100% because baking soda is not a panacea. One size doesn't fit all. But it does work in varying degrees of success - generally.

Can baking soda affect blood pH? Obviously it can. Ask any hospital what they do when a diabetic gets lactic acidosis, a life-threatening disease that occurs when the blood pH level goes critically low? One emergency procedure is to immediately transfuse baking soda into the body via the drip method, instead of ingesting it, to sidestep the gastrointestinal tract, for greater efficacy. It works by getting the casualty into the safe pH range - fast and effectively. The opposite is true when there is alkalosis, in which case the hospital staff will carry out the opposite procedure. The important point to realize is this: If the body could naturally and intelligently adjust itself to the safe pH range as some naive people would have us believe, would there then be any need, in the first place, for seeking medical attention and administering baking soda (for acidosis), or potassium or ammonium chloride (for alkalosis)?

Before the medical profession came into being, what were our ancestors using? We may politely call it folk medicine but my parents did very well on that and live their lives quite satisfactorily without the help of modern medicine (including the cellphone), and my mother would boast about handling childbirth herself without a nurse. There practices are PRE-scientific and should not to be flippantly dismissed and labeled unscientific. What happens to those who scoff and mock the loudest and then found that they themselves are down with terminal illness and given just days and weeks to live? They would also quietly seek out those forbidden avenues and medicines that they themselves have previously condemned or belittled as nonsense, hogwash, superstition, old-wives tales, the list goes on and on. Fear of death can easily induce anyone to take that forbidden, dark or unconventional track - whether scientifically-approved or not.

Published research and peer-reviewed papers and articles are not to be construed as the indisputable gold standard. They are to be regarded more as points of departure for further investigation, research and debate. In any case, one will find sooner or later find conflicting results and conclusions, if one cares to do more extensive research. The so-called scientists may not even agree among themselves. And who says they have to? Brilliant people may proudly say that similar minds think alike, but then fools behave likewise too. For birds of the same feather... !!

Tulio Simoncini was not a doctor of oncology although he claimed he was.
He was (is?) a physician who claimed that cancer was a fungus and that he could cure it by using sodium bicarbonate injections.
He lost his medical licence over a decade ago and was convicted of the manslaughter of one of his patients.

www.123hjemmeside.dk...

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Been studying cancer, even took a class on it. A lot of my research was in response to your original thread. I am glad he is doing well. I hope it never comes back.

From my research I have concluded that there are many policies governing what is good for you that are Fad medicine. Restoring the proper electrolytes in the body and necessary metabolites is crucial to fighting any disease. Molasses is high in many minerals. Sodium is an electrolyte and along with chloride is a very important transport of trash out of the cells. Potassium is also needed along with chloride in the cells to accomplish this. Chloride is also important in the creation of stomach acid, this can be obtained from eating more veggies.

Bicarbonate is crucial to neutralize the excess stomach acid. Boosting stomach acid is crucial to properly metabolize the vitamins and minerals. By taking the sodium bicarbonate you actually can stimulate the production of stomach acid overall. Now, overconsumption long term of sodium bicarbonate can lead to other issues, so after the treatment, it is good to cycle use into the diet.

This could work. There are other ways also. I have been studying how the chemo drugs work and they are based off of things in nature that keep us from getting cancer. Promoting the apoptosis of cancer cells regularly in a cycle is a good idea. Eating more organic can accomplish this. Eating foods with unnatural chemistry can lead to improper enzyme production or reduction of enzymes.

The reason this works may be because it increases electrolytes in the blood which increases cellular communication which helps to identify the cancer. A big part of it may be that he is eating more natural foods also. There is an synergetic effect to these. He may have had high Ammonia levels in the body too. Or his methylation could have been too low or too high. Methylation needs to be balanced. Aldehydes could have been out of proportion in the body and this can also cause cancer cells to thrive. There are so many possible reasons that his body could not destroy the cancer that I can not say it is only one. Spectulating on how this works is all I can do.

Molasses can have problems depending on how it was made, I would say that buying that organic would be the best.

The doctors cannot promote something like this because it probably will not work on all cancers, especially some real bad ones. There are many types of cancers too. Which ones will this help. There would not be anything in this that would stimulate the body to fight cancer, but it might stimulate the body to detect the cancer and allow our immune system to fight it. But it may not work for everyone.

If I got cancer, I would not automatically go get treated, I would try some of the stuff I have researched. I actually find it interesting to use alchemy on myself to correct things, studying a lot of research first then also again to try to identify what actually happened. I know one thing for sure. Being deficient in minerals in the proper form in the body can lead to a lot of different diseases. This is often caused by the state of our metabolism which is tied to epigenetics. That is why I am studying epigenetics and a related field of nutrigenomics to see what the research has to show. Both are related, but one is studied to identify flaws or differences while the other is trying to figure out how diet can be used to correct the flaws or differences. Strangely, most medicines are created to compensate for these differences.

Cancer is a multistep process and it takes years of eating wrong most times to cause the disease. Something is not going to give you cancer right away unless it is a strong mutagenic chemistry. None of the strong mutagens are in our food supply but the lighter mutagenic chemistry plagues our food supply, some naturally in foods. It can be an accumulate effect, meaning if you eat too much from multiple sources it can cause cancer. All food is chemistry, our bodies just need to be able to correctly take it apart. Even using soy to flavor meat can make our bodies take it apart wrong.

I have no doubt this system works. How it works is a different thing. What type of cancer it will work on and what caused the particular cancer is also relevant. Will it work on all cancers? I doubt it, I am seeing a lot of different reasons cancer is forming in my studies. I got off track from your original thread and decided to do more research on what is possibly causing these cancers and identifying many different kinds of cancer. I spent quite a bit of time on this research and do see that they are designing drugs to treat cancer and spending little time on ways to prevent it or research ways to properly restore signaling in the body. Instead they concentrate on telling people to reduce salt for blood pressure which can actually cause a reduction of signaling from low electrolytes. I have this feeling that we are being set up.

You are greatly off the mark with pretty much all of your statements there.
Seriously you need to realise that you don't understand anywhere near as much as you think you do.
You're adding 2 and 2 and coming up with potato.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Good point. Me convinced too. Thanks Rezlooper for the post - testimonials are always great to read because there is always this human expression of heartfelt gratitude for the miracle that they have PERSONALLY experienced - coming into contact with that numinous power that quietly governs the world, yet hidden behind that veil that science can claw at but never quite see,r touch, reach or reveal. Yes, that ray of hope may be a small ray, but for those who lives have been touched by it... well, they might say that words will fail or could hardly express it !!

And the brown rice imported from *** into my country - the grain do not sprout at all. Why? The storekeeper told us that that's because all the products get IRRADIATED before leaving that country! Anyway, many pharmaceuticals are/were/have been originally synthesized from NATURAL products including the blessed penicillin!!

Rezlooper should have pointed to the doctor of oncology, Dr Tullio Simoncini, for good medical evidence (and he has got plenty) to defend himself. But this goodhearted soul was never given the chance to present the great scientific evidence he has compiled because the medical profession refuses to entertain that. Whether this is due to professional/scientific pride, jealousy, herd mentality, vested interest... take your pick! They even as far as assassinating his good name and shamefully removing his medical license. You can google him up on Youtube and watch some video clips. I remember seeing Dr Mark Sircus interviewing him in one of the videos posted there.

Dr Simoncini confessed that he was moved by many poor people in his home country, Italy and their inability to pay for the costly conventional cancer treatments. That, he said, made him prayed very hard for divine intervention. And the answer came - it turned out to be just the humble baking soda - a treatment as cheap as a few cents, he quipped. Here's an answer to one man's cry from the heart and why are people deriding, scoffing and casting stones at it? Did the Pharisees, the so-called egg headed experts, ask Jesus or the ones he healed for medical evidence to prove that they were healed of their infirmities? Tullio has saved many cancer patients, but he admitted that not all of them responded 100% because baking soda is not a panacea. One size doesn't fit all. But it does work in varying degrees of success - generally.

Can baking soda affect blood pH? Obviously it can. Ask any hospital what they do when a diabetic gets lactic acidosis, a life-threatening disease that occurs when the blood pH level goes critically low? One emergency procedure is to immediately transfuse baking soda into the body via the drip method, instead of ingesting it, to sidestep the gastrointestinal tract, for greater efficacy. It works by getting the casualty into the safe pH range - fast and effectively. The opposite is true when there is alkalosis, in which case the hospital staff will carry out the opposite procedure. The important point to realize is this: If the body could naturally and intelligently adjust itself to the safe pH range as some naive people would have us believe, would there then be any need, in the first place, for seeking medical attention and administering baking soda (for acidosis), or potassium or ammonium chloride (for alkalosis)?

Before the medical profession came into being, what were our ancestors using? We may politely call it folk medicine but my parents did very well on that and live their lives quite satisfactorily without the help of modern medicine (including the cellphone), and my mother would boast about handling childbirth herself without a nurse. There practices are PRE-scientific and should not to be flippantly dismissed and labeled unscientific. What happens to those who scoff and mock the loudest and then found that they themselves are down with terminal illness and given just days and weeks to live? They would also quietly seek out those forbidden avenues and medicines that they themselves have previously condemned or belittled as nonsense, hogwash, superstition, old-wives tales, the list goes on and on. Fear of death can easily induce anyone to take that forbidden, dark or unconventional track - whether scientifically-approved or not.

Published research and peer-reviewed papers and articles are not to be construed as the indisputable gold standard. They are to be regarded more as points of departure for further investigation, research and debate. In any case, one will find sooner or later find conflicting results and conclusions, if one cares to do more extensive research. The so-called scientists may not even agree among themselves. And who says they have to? Brilliant people may proudly say that similar minds think alike, but then fools behave likewise too. For birds of the same feather... !!

Thank you for the most sensible comments yet. You have pointed valid points and I'm sure will be disregarded completely or attacked as quackery with the same bull-headed nonsense they have already been spewing.

Dr. Simoncini is a perfect example of the lengths these people and Big Pharma will go to protect their enormous billions of dollars in profits. Big Pharma has worldwide control indeed.

They continue to use the word science, but as you point out, our parents did just fine. To get the same amount of nutrients out of a cup of spinach in 1960, you'd have to eat 60 cups of spinach today. SCIENCE has destroyed our food. SCIENCE has destroyed our planet with climate change. SCIENCE has given us the nuke, and Fukushima. Even though there are some major scientific accomplishments through these decades, SCIENCE has done a lot of damage as well. SCIENCE is not infallible. It is not the WORD!

I'll take natural herbs and plants that have been on this planet since the beginning providing us good health over SCIENCE that only replicated these natural cures in the first place all for profits and shareholders.

And I completely agree with you about the fact that these people who are scoffing at these remedies if staring death in the face themselves, would probably try them to as a last resort. That's what I've said all along, is that if you have tried conventional means and have now been left to die, what have you got to lose than to try an alternative cure. I even suggest that people who choose to go with traditional treatment that they include the baking soda protocol in their treatment plan. It can't hurt to go organic and include natural remedies alongside their treatment.

Even when all other means have failed, why would they still oppose someone trying a last attempt to save themselves with a natural cure? Simple... because if it worked, they would have to admit it does cure cancer. They have to discourage it at all costs and that is their only option, as proven by these so-called experts and their comments throughout this thread.

Thank you again for your comments and everyone else who isn't afraid to think for themselves!

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Yeah, this is the thing. OP is soooooo convinced that his quackery trumps medical science to the point of recommending people ditch conventional treatment in favour of pseudoscience, but is he prepared to put his name to it and take responsibility when it inevitably goes wrong?

Of course not.

He wants it both ways: all the glory if it goes right (which it won't), none of the responsibility when it kills someone.

Come on op, put your money where your mouth is.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Even when all other means have failed, why would they still oppose someone trying a last attempt to save themselves with a natural cure?

I know of no oncologists who have done so.

But you are recommending that people forego conventional therapy.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

First off, the website is not my father-in-laws. Two different people, pay attention.

So you say....

Now lets skip the second part.

Thirdly, there are simply way too many testimonials of this cure working for people to simply ignore because you work in the health care industry and in your opinion, it's false hope

The reason this has probably worked is through power of the mind and/or the effect of conventional medicine however other than your say so there is nothing to prove this cured anyone.

This is absolutely false hope its highly unethical.

Fourthly, why is it so bad for someone who has been diagnosed has having cancer to give it a try? Why not? What have they got to lose?

Their lives, and no i am not exaggerating.

This advocates increasing the intake of baking soda, aka, Sodium bicarbonate. This increase in salt intake may intervene with other medications or also aggravate symptoms, for instance lots of cancer patients end up with oedema a increase in salt will make this worse then on top of that we have all the usual problems of hypertension and just causing general electorlight imbalances. That is what this will cause, it had the potential to be devastating to a compromised individuals endocrine depending on the type of cancer and the individual this could be fatal.

So yeah, that's one of the other big issues i take with some random on the interwebs posting "miracle cures" for stuff when he has zero medical training.

It doesn't mean they give up on conventional means at all, it means they put that surgery off just a couple more weeks...

Unless you are a qualified oncologist specialist please do not be giving out people this kind of advice.

A relative's oncologist never heard of chemo-brain when complained about memory, absent mindedness.
The next week, (this was during chemo sessions) she had researched it. There was no medical terminology given for this side effect.,
My thyroid "specialist" d.b.a as an endocrinologist, inadvertently tripled dosage of a drug I had already questioned the dose of after reading about the results of studies regarding dosage done in the 90's. Oops. talk about f'ing up someone's life. Thank God I didn't take it. Saved me a lot of medical issues and her, (specialist) a malpractice lawsuit. No harm no foul when it comes from a endocrinologist; well, not an oncologist, so, apples and oranges.

As written about Here by physician Roy Benaroch, MD,

I am licensed to practice medicine and surgery in Georgia. But that doesn’t mean I should, or that you ought to let me—at least not the surgery part. I’m actually pretty good at carving a turkey, but that’s pretty much the only kind of surgery that I’m qualified to do.

Don’t let the license fool ya, I’m no surgeon. So what, exactly, does a doctor have to do to practice the kind of medicine it says out on the shingle in front of the office? In some cases, maybe less than you think. Time for the insider scoop on what, exactly, doctor qualifications mean. You want to be a doctor? These are the hoops.

Step 1: Go to medical school, and graduate. Here’s an old joke:

Q: What do you call the person who graduates last in the class at med school?

A: Doctor.

Anyone who graduates med school gets that title, “Dr.”, plus a two letter degree after their name (MD or DO in the USA.) Lots of other folks call themselves “Doctor”—podiatrists, dentists, chiropractors, and people with doctoral degrees in anything from archeology to zoology. So “Doctor”, itself, that doesn’t mean much, at least as a way of demonstrating that you’re qualified to practice medicine.

Not that I don't agree with you on the morality and recklessness of a thread using words like "cure". Because if it does work, "Kill" is my preferred language.
May rather than will, etc...

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?

Tulio Simoncini was not a doctor of oncology although he claimed he was.
He was (is?) a physician who claimed that cancer was a fungus and that he could cure it by using sodium bicarbonate injections.
He lost his medical licence over a decade ago and was convicted of the manslaughter of one of his patients.

www.123hjemmeside.dk...

It can't work on everyone, just as your 33% conventional success rate. Every doctor who has failed to cure his patient should then be convicted of manslaughter then. This attack on Simoncini was just that... an attack to protect the billions of insane profits made by Big Pharma!

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Are you going to put your name to such unqualified medical advice and take responsibility for the consequences or not?

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

It can't work on everyone, just as your 33% conventional success rate. Every doctor who has failed to cure his patient should then be convicted of manslaughter then.

He was not convicted because the victim died of cancer.

I34 years old diagnosed with terminal colon cancer. Treated by Tullio Simoncini with infusion of sodium bicarbonate into the tumor. As a result the bowel perforated, and the patient died.

www.123hjemmeside.dk...

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I do. My folks were bullied into continuing a conventional treatment even when the doctor knew it would not save my uncle. They continued to pump the chemo drugs into him as they recommended having hospice come in. A friend of mine experienced the same treatment while watching here husband die. Chemo drugs are very profitable.

The industry sabotaged the trust that they want and need from the public. Instead of earning it back, they bully us into submission.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

It can't work on everyone, just as your 33% conventional success rate. Every doctor who has failed to cure his patient should then be convicted of manslaughter then.

He was not convicted because the victim died of cancer.

I34 years old diagnosed with terminal colon cancer. Treated by Tullio Simoncini with infusion of sodium bicarbonate into the tumor. As a result the bowel perforated, and the patient died.

www.123hjemmeside.dk...

The patient was 134 years old? Sounds like he outlived his prognosis before he was ever diagnosed.

How about the kids with inoperable brain tumors? Adolescents with cancer, Adults too.?

Oh yeah, Dr. Stanislaw Burzynski in Texas and his antineoplaston treatment. You know, the Doctor the FDA tried to incarcerate and steal his patents. The great documentary about his ordeals with FDA, Texas Medical Board, and all the way to Congress is recommended for viewing.

Last year Dr. Burzynski did an interview and said that the FDA trials etc.. are slowly proceeding. When asked about all the attacks and how it's been decades but still no approval above studies around the world he can ship his product to, (paraphrasing), that how he will be able to finally get approval.

He answered, (still paraphrasing) He was in his mid 70's and just has to outlive his enemies.

There are more examples such as Rife, who had cured over 20 terminal cancer patients in study documented by independent observers from around the country, yet was labeled quack, fraud, etc...

You know. From apricot seeds to baking soda. DCA was doing well in Canadian studies, but a a few bucks a barrel, finding financing was harder than threading a camel through a needle.

And of course the Gerson diet was intriguing as some scholars labeled him as a medical genius who contributed more than anyone regarding cancer; ever.

Of course blood electrolysis seemed to be the Lazarus rising procedure as terminal aids patients went from deathbed to great health in record time. We can't have that. Cease and desist or we'll shut down the hospital.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008

I do. My folks were bullied into continuing a conventional treatment even when the doctor knew it would not save my uncle. They continued to pump the chemo drugs into him as they recommended having hospice come in. A friend of mine experienced the same treatment while watching here husband die. Chemo drugs are very profitable.

The industry sabotaged the trust that they want and need from the public. Instead of earning it back, they bully us into submission.

Patients have rights and no one can bully them into continuing a treatment if they refuse that treatment.

Man, 16 pages of back and forth miracle cures/ non-conventional treatments verses traditional treatments. I feel bad for any newly diagnosed person or someone who knows someone newly diagnosed who is reading all this.

As I have said in other cancer threads, before I got cancer I always swore If I got cancer I would go the natural route and never have chemo and radiation. Once you are sitting in that Doctor's office with the results that you do have cancer and especially an aggressive one, I'll tell you, you can change your mind pretty quick. I had known of others who went the traditional route and were still alive 20 and 30 years later after having chemo and radiation and that is what I ended up choosing.

People are terrified of chemo and radiation because they get these ideas in their heads that it is this painful unbearable thing where you are vomiting all the time and you're going to die. Most people think chemo and radiation equals death. Come on people, it has saved lives. Cancer does not always equal death. They have pills for nausea now. The only pain I felt was when I got a needle for bloodwork or biopsies. After surgery, my pain was minimal.

For me and the kind of chemo I got, it made me sleepy and weak. I read a lot and watched a lot of movies. One of the worst parts was all the doctor visits and tests, but they were thorough. I had a fantastic team of Doctors and Nurse. They were concerned with my physical and emotional well being and were there for me every step of the way. As for radiation, through most of it, I felt nothing at all, it wasn't until toward the end I had the burning sensation, but it was no worse than a sunburn. They gave me a cream for it and recommended aloe and salt and water washes. Worked like a charm.

Everyone is different. Their chemo meds are different and affect them differently. Some of the women I was recieving chemo with were actually able to continue working at their jobs. Some lost hair, others did not.

Please, anyone posting in here, do not ever tell another person to refuse chemo and radiation and that it will kill you. It has saved lives.

To the OP, I am happy that your FIL is doing well and I wish him all the best.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Patient rights are in the eyes of the patients. My folks asked sound rational questions, that were never answered, and surrendered there own judgement to the persons that they have been programmed to trust. In the end they felt bullied.

I share your sentiment. I would prefer the discussion here to be one of discovery instead of ridicule. Not one of the so called trained professional can add anything as to why it was possible to kill a mans prostrate cancer with a high alkaline diet. I suppose it's easier to insinuate that the OP is fiction than to actually do a little research.

It seems so obvious to me that PH plays a role in not just cancer growth but many other health problems.

(post by Rezlooper removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

originally posted by: Witness2008

Patients have rights and no one can bully them into continuing a treatment if they refuse that treatment.

Man, 16 pages of back and forth miracle cures/ non-conventional treatments verses traditional treatments. I feel bad for any newly diagnosed person or someone who knows someone newly diagnosed who is reading all this.

As I have said in other cancer threads, before I got cancer I always swore If I got cancer I would go the natural route and never have chemo and radiation. Once you are sitting in that Doctor's office with the results that you do have cancer and especially an aggressive one, I'll tell you, you can change your mind pretty quick. I had known of others who went the traditional route and were still alive 20 and 30 years later after having chemo and radiation and that is what I ended up choosing.

People are terrified of chemo and radiation because they get these ideas in their heads that it is this painful unbearable thing where you are vomiting all the time and you're going to die. Most people think chemo and radiation equals death. Come on people, it has saved lives. Cancer does not always equal death. They have pills for nausea now. The only pain I felt was when I got a needle for bloodwork or biopsies. After surgery, my pain was minimal.

For me and the kind of chemo I got, it made me sleepy and weak. I read a lot and watched a lot of movies. One of the worst parts was all the doctor visits and tests, but they were thorough. I had a fantastic team of Doctors and Nurse. They were concerned with my physical and emotional well being and were there for me every step of the way. As for radiation, through most of it, I felt nothing at all, it wasn't until toward the end I had the burning sensation, but it was no worse than a sunburn. They gave me a cream for it and recommended aloe and salt and water washes. Worked like a charm.

Everyone is different. Their chemo meds are different and affect them differently. Some of the women I was recieving chemo with were actually able to continue working at their jobs. Some lost hair, others did not.

Please, anyone posting in here, do not ever tell another person to refuse chemo and radiation and that it will kill you. It has saved lives.

To the OP, I am happy that your FIL is doing well and I wish him all the best.

I witnessed it as a relative went through right mastectomy and lymph glands, chemo, radiation, and is going on 6th year since. Bad osteoporosis, cracking bones, deteriorated immune system, weak strength, severe arm and neck pain at times, and I was there during chemo when she was bald, weak, suffering, and had a look in her eyes of torture and torment. The radiation had a worse effect. It was horrible, except the part where she kept telling me people would stop her and tell her she has the perfect head.
I took is in stride until one day I went with her to a new appointment and the receptionist, as we approached the counter said, " do you know you have a perfect head". I was shocked with subtle surprise after thinking my companion was joking prior.

But it was a harsh reality. Her surgeon told her as she was drifting off with anesthesia drugs pre-surgery, "Don't worry, I google the procedure last night and I think I got it."

The other irony is that the surgeon looked like Steve Martin's doppelganger , and when comment was made, he got irritated. I guess he hears that all the time.

I would not wish this on anyone. Much rather see something like...

Sharon Kelly: Cannabis Killed My Terminal Stage IV Lung Cancer(Original Video)

Monday 16th December 2013 I had been complaining of a small niggling pain on my left side around my ribs for a few days but nothing too bad. I’d had an hour massage on the previous Friday so I thought that I was just feeling the after effects of that. As the days went on when I took a big deep breath I did have slight pain on my left side. So I got it checked out.

The Congressional witness testimony for Dr. Stan was an example of what to expect from the approved treatments for cancer. It makes me well up watching these citizens speak out against the horror or indifference they felt when loved ones had gone through this sadistic medical practice.

So, Patrick Swayze , Steve Jobs, All others, I honor you're strength dealing with cancer, but it seems there is a pattern of ignorance on both the medical professionals and the patient; combined there has been poor results for a century. Expecting any other outcome with the cut, slash and burn technique used today would be the definition of insanity.

Former President Carter however, seems to have beaten his cancer. The elite always make out, unless you're on their bad list.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

So are you prepared to be held responsible for the advice you've been giving?

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join