It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pH kills cancer and an update on my father-in-law who killed his cancer in 3 weeks!

page: 35
<< 32  33  34   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: jinni73

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: jinni73

Apart from cancer isn't a fungus.

And, no "credible sites" have been linked to. Testimonials aren't proof of squat.

How about learning biology before trying to kill people?

Believe me pal you are the only one trying to kill people with your ignorance If anyone spends half an hours research on the net they can clearly find the death rate for chemotherapy
I'm sure it would take you long to prove it then.

chemotherapy kills 50% of all people within a year and 98% are dead within 5 years the drugs kill them not the cancer
What rubbish. My wife has had 4 lots of chemo in the last 10 years. So has her brother. Her father has had 6 in the last 20. They're all still alive.

if you know it does not work why on earth are you bothering to comment on the matter, you have made it perfectly clear you would rather let someone die than try an alternative route.
Saying rubbish, won't make it true.

I have shown you credible evidence before that was presented in the top journals of its time and you come out with its not a credible site. so don't ask me to waste my time when we have already gone down that path.
No you haven't. You never do. You show opinion and testimonials. Show some evidence.

If people do get cancer and don't want to do the research themselves or ask others who are experienced in this field and have read about this subject and then do the research on what they advise then so be it you can take your chances with the devil.
Right. Believe people who aren't doctors, people who lie and people who have killed others with their fake cures.

please do not call me a murderer when I have saved tens of thousands of lives on this planet
I guess you can prove that? If you can't, then you're a liar.

and in a percentage of cases turpentine from pine trees does indeed kill cancer, other terpenes that are also very good for killing cancer include THC and CBD which are found in the cannabis plant these are actually more potent than the pine tree terpenes but they all work, you would need to take around 5 grams a day of these oils, but there are people that are so fixated on a completely corrupt system that they cannot see the wood through the trees
Again, got any proof?

oh and the turpentine information is from a pharmacist and a top oncologist here in sunny Australia so stick that in your pipe and smoke it.
Oh look, no proof. Care to show any?

So far all you've done is said it works. If it works, show the proof.
edit on 1082016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Why don't you start showing some proof, start with posting here medical records of all these family members who have had all these chemo treatments.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper

Why don't you start showing some proof, start with posting here medical records of all these family members who have had all these chemo treatments.

You mean like the proof I supplied pages back of my wife's scar on her stomach from surgery? I guess you forgot about that though.

I also guess you forgot about her coming into the thread too.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Post medical records, like I did in the original thread.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Post medical records, like I did in the original thread.

You have yet to provide any proof that "baking soda" cured cancer. Why should I bother putting up personal records to prove anything to someone who spreads a known frauds "cure" as a fact?

(post by Rezlooper removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

I posted his medical records before and after. [SNIPPED]

He's not a [SNIPPED] mate, he's just sensible.

My father - liver and lung cancer, had radio therapy, now on chemo. Doing well. Totally surpassed all expectations of longevity by years and is looking good.

My mother - recently passed away. Malignant melanoma which spread to her brain. Immunotherapy and chemo (IIRC) - didn't work, it was a very fast downhill.

That's just how it is. There is no cure for this complicated disease. There is no miracle method to cure cancer. Sometimes it goes, sometimes it stays, sometimes it gets worse.

I can see first hand that the treatment on my old man is working. If I took him off that and followed the PH advice in this thread I believe he wouldn't last too long.

Practically when you experience cancer as an onlooker you understand that 'changing the diet' is not that simple. My mother couldn't eat, couldn't swallow, couldn't have a diet to change - no matter how hard she tried to force the food and liquids down.

I've said it before, I'll say it again - this thread is a misconstrued view. From 'coincidence' you believe you have found a cure for cancer. It's good what happened to you and your father in law, but you need to be a bit more open minded. Also a bit more responsible in promoting what you are promoting.

It's not a conspiracy.

There is no cure... Yet. If there was a private billionaire would have funded research and promotion.

edit on 8.19.2016 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

(post by TerryDon79 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

How did you guys administer the baking soda + molasses?

What was the dosage and how often?

With or without food?

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
a reply to: Rezlooper

How did you guys administer the baking soda + molasses?

What was the dosage and how often?

With or without food?

It doesn't work.
It'll just waste your time.

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34   >>

join