It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pH kills cancer and an update on my father-in-law who killed his cancer in 3 weeks!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I doubt that any explanations from Rezlooper will ever satisfy some folks. It's obvious that goal posts are continually changed by you and others. He found a remedy that worked. Instead of calling him a liar why can't the members here research why it worked.

Personally I am leaning toward most cancers being the end result of a body infested with candida and fungal growth.

Evidence will.
I'm always happy to change what I know based on good hard evidence.

The fact that the OP is dancing around refusing to provide any tells me a lot.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I doubt that any explanations from Rezlooper will ever satisfy some folks. It's obvious that goal posts are continually changed by you and others.

Is that so? I have ben asking the same question for pages now and he has not answered me, how the hell is that changing the goal posts?

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Baking soda is only a buffer. The dangers that you describe are results of too high an alkaline diet. I read about a case of a child eating half a box needing medical attention. He survived. Rezlooper provided the dosages if you are interested. The internet is replete with dosage information. I think that the conversations here is how to use baking soda to bring the PH balance back.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I can see that your question remains unanswered.

Even if PH levels were not strictly observed, the fact remains that his father-in-law responded to some of the therapy if not all of it. I think that's worth examining.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Even if PH levels were not strictly observed, the fact remains that his father-in-law responded to some of the therapy if not all of it. I think that's worth examining.

How do we know that if the blood pH was not tested? That is the whole foundation for the claims, that his blood chemistry was altered.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Maybe you should know what baking soda is before commenting. It's not NA and H. en.wikipedia.org...

Upon hitting the stomach the sodium combines with the chloride from the stomach acid. Calcium also combines with the chloride from the HCL. This leaves a carbonate to attach to whatever. Can't you at least research this before commenting, I mean nobody knows everything but I would think you would research it before commenting.

As far as the potato.......www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

And. StAP1 and StAP3, isolated from the potato Solanum tuberosum, were shown to induce apoptosis in Jurkat T leukemia cells www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Had to do a little modifying, end of letters allowed. Hope this works
edit on 1-3-2016 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-3-2016 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I don't know what to tell you. Perhaps asking nicely may help.

I understand the whole organic, no dairy, no sugar diet. For me it screams healthy PH levels. He is just relaying an experience along with the things that he has learned along the way.

I doubt that anyone on this thread would take on a mission like this and not research on their own first.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

So... You got nothing. Gotcha.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

Just looking at it differently than you. Perhaps that is why I am learning, and you're not.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I don't know what to tell you. Perhaps asking nicely may help.

I already asked multiple times.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

With all do respect, and I mean that as I really enjoy reading your opinion on many things, but you can come off pretty condescending. Look at your post history just on this thread and tell me that you were not lacing your your questions and comments with slurs and ridicule.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

When I do not get a straight answer you are goddamn right I will ridicule you because at that point it is what you have earned.

How many times do you think you should ask someone a question before they answer you?

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Maybe you should know what baking soda is before commenting. It's not NA and H.

He didn't say it was. Read it again and see if you can figure it out. Hint: "Difference between"

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Hi Ricky! I'm glad to see someone else is on here trying to back this up. I to have pondered the ph thing. Rezlooper knows what I'm talking about.

I said earlier, any illness is because of an imbalance of some sort.

Keep up the good work Ricky!

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

If a thread is not working out for me, I just leave.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation

Maybe you should know what baking soda is before commenting. It's not NA and H.

He didn't say it was. Read it again and see if you can figure it out. Hint: "Difference between"

Ok, I see what he means.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

If a thread is not working out for me, I just leave.

I am the water on the stone.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

a reply to: Rezlooper

Pardon is a good example of why so many of us are curing ourselves. Even the well meaning doctors will resort to such tactics when they are forced to question their institutionalized corporate training. With that said we have plenty of resources and even some trained medical folks that are jumping on board with common sense approaches to health.

I found this on, of all places drugs.com

Sodium bicarbonate (SOE-dee-um bye-KAR-boe-nate), also known as baking soda, is used to relieve heartburn, sour stomach, or acid indigestion by neutralizing excess stomach acid. When used for this purpose, it is said to belong to the group of medicines called antacids. It may be used to treat the symptoms of stomach or duodenal ulcers. Sodium bicarbonate is also used to make the blood and urine more alkaline in certain conditions.

www.drugs.com...

This link has a laundry list of possible benefits.
www.md-health.com...

So what I see within this thread is conformation that baking soda does indeed alkalize the whole body bringing back the healthy PH levels we all need for good health, and does it though our stomach and intestines of all places.

Here is some information on the use of an anti-fungal to fight prostrate cancer.

Early in the trial, preliminary analysis of 17 men receiving low doses of itraconazole showed that only two of them (11.8 percent) had stable or declining PSA. Because of the limited response, no further men were given low doses of the drug. However, 11 of 24 (48.4 percent) men taking high doses of itraconazole had stable or declining PSA levels lasting at least 24 weeks. In addition, nearly a third of men taking the high dose had PSA reductions of 30 percent or more. Metastatic prostate cancer patients receiving no treatment typically would worsen in eight to 12 weeks, according to Antonarakis.

www.seniorjournal.com...

I'd have to say that you and others that have had success with baking soda are way ahead of the game.

Thanks for those links Witness. No matter how much we show them, they will find a way to claim it is bunk. So be it. I know what I saw and I know what I know. Good enough for me.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It acts as a buffer. There are a couple of links within this thread and many more on-line that explain how it works when we consume it.

And how was this tested by the Original Poster? He claims to have altered his father-in-law's pH. How did he measure this alteration?

You sure are long-winded. You just don't get it. It simply doesn't matter. G was healed. All pain gone, constant urination within days, and that's all that matters. What you believe, or think, simply doesn't matter. I've reached plenty with over 70 flags on this thread and 311 on the original thread. What you say just doesn't matter. I got my message across. What is that message? You don't have to die using only conventional methods. You have a choice. Please, folks, know you have a choice and there are alternatives that have time and time again been proven to succeed in killing cancer. I witnessed it and no one can take that away from me and my family... especially my father-in-law.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I doubt that any explanations from Rezlooper will ever satisfy some folks. It's obvious that goal posts are continually changed by you and others. He found a remedy that worked. Instead of calling him a liar why can't the members here research why it worked.

Personally I am leaning toward most cancers being the end result of a body infested with candida and fungal growth.

And that's it Witness. That's why it is obvious they have an agenda, because they are changing the goal posts. Consistently for years, those goal posts have been changed by an industry hell bent on protecting enormous billions of dollars in profits. They have a lot to lose. I have nothing to lose.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join