It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pH kills cancer and an update on my father-in-law who killed his cancer in 3 weeks!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
A must read document

www.awaken.cc...

Some parts of it...

The Metabolism of Tumors that the primary cause of cancer was the replacement of oxygen in the respiratory cell chemistry by the fermentation of sugar. The growth of cancer cells is initiated by a fermentation process, which can be triggered only in the absence of oxygen at the cell level. What Warburg was describing was a classic picture of acidic conditions. Just like overworked muscle cells manufacture lactic acid by-products as waste, cancerous cells spill lactic acid and other acidic compounds causing acid pH. After we just saw how important sulfur is in human health and how useful a basic chemical like sodium thiosulfate can be, we now get a crash course in the power of sodium bicarbonate and the act of instantly turning cancer cells alkaline. Might as well shoot a guided cruise missile at them - so effective, safe, quick and precise is sodium bicarbonate, inexpensive as well. Just a few pennies a day of it will keep cancer further away, keeping it at arms length from ourselves, patients and loved ones. It is something we can use to treat our water with as well, excellent to put in distilled or reverse osmosis water or any water for that matter. A true understanding of cancer is impossible without understanding why some tissues in the body are deficient in oxygen and therefore prone to cancer. Cancerous tissues are acidic, whereas healthy tissues are alkaline. Water (H2O) decomposes into H+ and OH- . When a solution contains more H+ than OH- then it is said to be acid. When it contains more OH- than H+ then it is said to be alkaline. When oxygen enters an acid solution it can combine with H+ ions to form water. Oxygen helps to neutralize the acid, while at the same time the acid prevents oxygen from reaching the tissues that need it. Acidic tissues are devoid of free oxygen. An alkaline solution is just the reverse. Two hydroxyl ions ( OH- ) can combine to produce one water molecule and one oxygen atom. In other words, an alkaline solution can provide oxyge

And more...

The pH scale goes from 0 to 14, with 7 being neutral. Below 7 is acid and above 7 is alkaline. The blood, lymph and cerebral spinal fluid in the human body are designed to be slightly alkaline at a pH of 7.4.

At a pH slightly above 7.4 cancer cells become dormant and at pH 8.5 cancer cells will die while healthy cells will live. This has given rise to a variety of treatments based on increasing the alkalinity of the tissues such as vegetarian diet, the drinking of fresh fruit and vegetable juices, and dietary supplementation with alkaline minerals such as calcium, potassium, magnesium, cesium and rubidium. But nothing can compare to the instant alkalinizing power of sodium bicarbonate for safe and effective treatment of cancer. Like magnesium chloride or sulfates are excellent emergency medicines, basic chemicals, nutritional in nature, sodium bicarbonate is a nutritional medicine meaning it cannot and will not end up controlled by CODEX. To control bicarbonate they would have to demand mothers stop making cake with it. We might thus identify sodium bicarbonate as an emergency medicine for cancer with the above supporting approaches working on broader levels to help overall physiology change to a degree where body chemistry is unfavorable for new cancer growth. Cancer seems to grow slowly in a highly acid environment (because the acids cause it to partially destroy itself) and may actually grow more quickly as your body becomes more alkaline prior to reaching the healthy pH slightly above 7.4 where the cancer becomes dormant. Therefore it is important to get pH above 7.4 quickly. Once one has achieved a pH above 7.4, it is useful to monitor saliva pH regularly to ensure that the body remains sufficiently alkaline.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

So you get shown where you're wrong about PH levels in the blood and urine, how the body self regulates it's PH level, about how bicarbonate of soda (sodium bicarbonate) in is most foods anyway (additive E500), how none of the bicarbonate of soda can possibly get into the blood stream, yet you still push your "testimonials"?

I'm sure you're just after book sales and getting people killed.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Hey Rez.

My daughter just told me of one of her friends/employees being diagnosed with kidney cancer just a couple of hours ago. The guy is in his mid 20's and was told that he had three months to live. He turned down the chemo they offered and has decided to create their own treatment. Only three months.

I'm going to contribute as much as I can. Any tips from you would go a long way. Your thread is the first exposure I have had into the subject of cancer, other than knowing some one dying from it. Weird coincidence.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

So you get shown where you're wrong about PH levels in the blood and urine, how the body self regulates it's PH level, about how bicarbonate of soda (sodium bicarbonate) in is most foods anyway (additive E500), how none of the bicarbonate of soda can possibly get into the blood stream, yet you still push your "testimonials"?

My book is about global warming from methane gas. It has nothing to do with this. If I wanted to write a book about curing G's cancer, three years have passed, I would have done it by now. I have no interest in making money, just giving people a fighting chance when dealing with a terrible disease.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper

My book is about global warming from methane gas. It has nothing to do with this. If I wanted to write a book about curing G's cancer, three years have passed, I would have done it by now. I have no interest in making money, just giving people a fighting chance when dealing with a terrible disease.

BUT THERE'S NO PROOF YOU CURED CANCER.

Telling people to get their blood PH level above 8 (8.5 your quote says) WILL KILL THEM.
Urine PH is all about WASTE.

Bicarbonate of soda (additive E500) is in food. Does that mean if I get my wife, daughter, her brother, her father to eat a lot of McDonalds fries every day their cancer will be gone?

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008
Hey Rez.

My daughter just told me of one of her friends/employees being diagnosed with kidney cancer just a couple of hours ago. The guy is in his mid 20's and was told that he had three months to live. He turned down the chemo they offered and has decided to create their own treatment. Only three months.

I'm going to contribute as much as I can. Any tips from you would go a long way. Your thread is the first exposure I have had into the subject of cancer, other than knowing some one dying from it. Weird coincidence.

I have a suggestion. Feed them lots of McDonalds fries and burgers. They have LOADS of E500 in them.

She'll be cured in 3 weeks!

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

You haven't seen your veterinarian for a while, have you?

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

You haven't seen your veterinarian for a while, have you?

Woof Woof!

But seriously. This bicarbonate of soda thing is rubbish. I didn't even need to search that much to find out what it really is. Plus, as I stated before, it's a food additive (E500). Why hasn't it cured cancer in everyone if it's in so much food?

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Telling people to get their blood PH level above 8 (8.5 your quote says) WILL KILL THEM.

Bicarbonate of soda (additive E500) is in food. Does that mean if I get my wife, daughter, her brother, her father to eat a lot of McDonalds fries every day their cancer will be gone?

Now you're being just plain dumb. I will not respond to you anymore. You should spend more time with that sick wife and daughter you have than sit on conspiracy sites and promote your BS. What a liar you are.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

Hey Witness, I just messaged you.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Now you're being just plain dumb. I will not respond to you anymore. You should spend more time with that sick wife and daughter you have than sit on conspiracy sites and promote your BS. What a liar you are.

So what EXACTLY have I lied about?

Bicarbonate of soda is a food additive (E500).
E500 is in a lot of foods.
Blood PH above 8 WILL kill you.

You're advice is based on no proof whatsoever, yet you call me a liar?

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

We don't share the same definition of rubbish. Conventional treatment is rubbish in my mind.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

We don't share the same definition of rubbish. Conventional treatment is rubbish in my mind.

Conventional cancer treatment has a (+ or -) success rate of 33% (according to OP)
This bicarbonate of soda has a 1 person success rate based on no evidence other than coincidence.

I'm not saying ALL alternate treatments are rubbish. I'm saying this one is based on sodium bicarbonate being in so many foods yet cancer still being around.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Thank you so much. I'm sending you a regular mail now.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

With this bad attitude that you have and mocking others who have people in their lives dealing with cancer, I truly don't believe you have any one in your family you are dealing with who has cancer and for you to come on this thread and deceive your way into the discussion by saying you do makes you a filthy person in my eyes.

With all the others who have argued against what I say they have their grounds and their reasons but what you are doing sets you apart from all the rest. Now, I'm asking you to step up and prove you have a wife with cancer. Post her medical record (blotting out personal information) as I have done in the other thread concerning my father-in-law. If you don't, because I know you're lying, you have lost all credibility in this argument and you truly are a shill.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

You really want to know how rubbish this bicarbonate of soda HOAX is?

Here's a quote from the 2nd sentence of the 2nd post of We may have cured father-in-laws cancer naturally - symptoms are gone in three weeks!!

Salt is a major cause of cancer

You know what's funny? Bicarbonate of soda (E500/Sodium bicarbonate) is salt composed of sodium ions and bicarbonate ions

So is salt bad or is salt good? You really can't have it both ways.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

There is no proof of god either yet billions still believe there is one, you will have to do better than that

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

With this bad attitude that you have and mocking others who have people in their lives dealing with cancer, I truly don't believe you have any one in your family you are dealing with who has cancer and for you to come on this thread and deceive your way into the discussion by saying you do makes you a filthy person in my eyes.

With all the others who have argued against what I say they have their grounds and their reasons but what you are doing sets you apart from all the rest. Now, I'm asking you to step up and prove you have a wife with cancer. Post her medical record (blotting out personal information) as I have done in the other thread concerning my father-in-law. If you don't, because I know you're lying, you have lost all credibility in this argument and you truly are a shill.

So now you're attacking MY credibility because I've found some quite serious holes in what you're spreading as a cure?

You really think I would lie about something as serious as cancer? You really are a very evil person.

For your information my wife was diagnosed with familial polyposis when she was 11. Guess what that turns into? Colon cancer. It's also hereditary which is why her daughter has been diagnosed with it (after 2 simple tests. 1 is an eye exam and the other is a colonoscopy).

But sure, I'm the one pushing an agenda? Yeah, I am now. STOP BELIEVING IN LIES ABOUT BICARBONATE OF SODA.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

There is no proof of god either yet billions still believe there is one, you will have to do better than that

Are you kidding? So to someone can say they've cured anything, but don't need proof?

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

The Word is proof.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join