It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pH kills cancer and an update on my father-in-law who killed his cancer in 3 weeks!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

I forgot to add. I can do one better if you want. I can take a photo of her scar where she had 90% of her large intestines removed as a preventative measure, if you really want me to?

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: TerryDon79

The Word is proof.

How is that proof? Her father in law got better. OK, I accept that. But bicarbonate of soda was the reason? A food additive. Salt. Something THE OP said to not have as it causes cancer?

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Sarcasm.
Settle.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Sarcasm.
Settle.

Sorry

This thread is all about a cure that doesn't exist and it annoys the hell out of me. Especially when I might outlive my daughter due to this horrible disease.

Going away for a few to calm down.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

BUT THERE'S NO PROOF YOU CURED CANCER.

There is no proof of god either yet billions still believe there is one, you will have to do better than that

Are you kidding? So to someone can say they've cured anything, but don't need proof?

Other than your opinion how do you know he didn't ?.... i can tell you it is the same as faith in god .....i have no clue as to whether or not the cancer was cured the way he claims.....what i do know though is that there are other alternatives than what big medicine will have us believe...

It is a perfectly reasonable argument that both big pharma and big medicine have a vested interest in suppressing possible cures that they cannot market and make $$$ from...we live in a world for profit

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Hey there Phage.

Just observing?

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
More answers to previous questions

Exactly how high the pH is driven up using bicarbonate orally can be controlled simply by using pH test strips. One can do this continuously for up to ten days keeping the optimal anti-cancer pH level constant. Using sodium and potassium bicarbonates (seawater offers a parallel reinforcing treatment) involves increasing carbon dioxide levels, which increases oxygen levels as well as cell voltage—something not generally known or understood.

This is the abstract for Dr. Robert J. Gillies and team from Wayne State University School of Medicine paper, “Acidity generated by the tumor microenvironment drives local invasion.”[1]

The pH of solid tumors is acidic due to increased fermentative metabolism and poor perfusion. It has been hypothesized that acid pH promotes local invasive growth and metastasis. The hypothesis that acid mediates invasion proposes that H+ diffuses from the proximal tumor microenvironment into adjacent normal tissues where it causes tissue remodeling that permits local invasion.

In the current work, tumor invasion and peritumoral pH were monitored over time using intravital microscopy. In every case, the peritumoral pH was acidic and heterogeneous and the regions of highest tumor invasion corresponded to areas of lowest pH. Tumor invasion did not occur into regions with normal or near-normal pH. Immunohistochemical analyses revealed that cells in the invasive edges expressed the glucose transporter GLUT-1 and the sodium-hydrogen exchanger NHE-1, both of which were associated with peritumoral acidosis.

In support of the functional importance of our findings, oral administration of sodium bicarbonate was sufficient to increase peritumoral pH and inhibit tumor growth and local invasion in a preclinical model, supporting the acid-mediated invasion hypothesis.

In their discussions these researchers summarize the basic mechanisms of pH and cancer virility:

The propensity of cancers to invade adjacent normal tissues contributes significantly to local tumor growth and formation of metastases, which are largely responsible for tumor-associated morbidity and mortality. The mechanisms by which tumor cells invade are complex and can be modified in response to environmental conditions. Due to increased glucose metabolism, H+ production and excretion are generally increased in cancers. This, combined with poor perfusion, results in an acidic extracellular pH in malignant tumors (pH = 6.5-6.9) compared to normal tissue under physiologic conditions (pH = 7.2-7.4).

Cancer cells, because of their enhanced evolutionary capacity, develop adaptive mechanisms that allow them to survive and even proliferate in acidic environments. Extracellular pH of tumors is typically highly acidic, and this will inevitably result in acid diffusion into the surrounding stroma.

We propose that the acidic pH of the tumor microenvironment represents a “niche engineering” strategy that promotes local invasion and subsequent in vivo growth of malignant tumors. Support for this model has come from recent observations that neutralization of the tumor derived acid with systemic buffers (e.g. bicarbonate, imidazole, lysine), can inhibit spontaneous and experimental metastases.

Medical science proves sodium bicarbonate treats cancer

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
My oncologist and crew of nurses and technicians saved my life 30 years ago. I understand your frustration with those who boldly claim that "conventional medicine cannot cure cancer", "conventional medicine wants to keep you sick", "conventional medicine cannot be trusted."

Maybe I was "lucky" because I got cancer at a young age and was able to enjoy so many years after conventional medicine failed me. Maybe those (who I knew) who eschewed conventional therapies were just unlucky because they have been gone for a long time. Maybe my compatriots who have had cancer over the years and are still alive were just lucky. I know my oncologist did not retire (7 years ago) a rich man. I don't think the nurses got rich, probably not the techs either.

I get angry, when someone makes such claims. I get angry when someone who has no understanding of science says "I saved my father in law. Therefore, you should ignore what science says. You should ignore what your doctor says. You should do what I say, even though I have no idea what I'm talking about."

edit on 3/1/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

No medical science doesn't prove salt cures cancer.

And here's a photo taken moments ago to PROVE to you that she has a scar (I even included my laptop in the photo to PROVE it was me)

edit on 020102/3/1616 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

My oncologist and crew of nurses and technicians saved my life 30 years ago. I understand your frustration with those who boldly claim that "conventional medicine cannot cure cancer", "conventional medicine wants to keep you sick", "conventional medicine cannot be trusted."

Maybe I was "lucky" because I got cancer at a young age and was able to enjoy so many years after conventional medicine failed me. Maybe those (who I knew) eschewed conventional therapies were unlucky because they have been gone for a long time. Maybe my compatriots who have had cancer over the years and are still alive were just lucky.

I get angry, when someone makes such claims. I get angry when someone who has no understanding of science says "I saved my father in law. Therefore, you should ignore what science says. You should ignore what your doctor says. You should do what I say, even though I have no idea what I'm talking about."

Glad you pulled through it.

It's not so much about alternate medicines either. Some I have found do work against certain things (acupuncture for instance). It's when someone blatantly lies about something. Like I already pointed out to the OP, bicarbonate of soda is sodium bicarbonate is E500 is salt (mainly). But the OP in her second post of another thread (linked with this) has said salt causes cancer. Then has the audacity to call ME a liar.

ETA Can you also imagine how much money a company would make if they found a cure for cancer? Nobel prizes. The price of salt would be so expensive you wouldn't be able to sprinkle it on food. Yet they claim it's getting hidden.
edit on 015901/3/1616 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Too bad those that died during their conventional treatments can't respond to this thread.

I wonder what they would do with a second chance?

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I get angry, when someone makes such claims. I get angry when someone who has no understanding of science says "I saved my father in law. Therefore, you should ignore what science says. You should ignore what your doctor says. You should do what I say, even though I have no idea what I'm talking about.

I may have missed it but has the OP claimed that people should ignore doctors advice and just go with an alternative instead ?

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

No medical science doesn't prove salt cures cancer.

salt that causes health problems and hypertension is sodium chloride. We are talking about sodium bicarbonate which has the opposite effect and everyone debating on this thread knows that. It's funny that they don't set you straight on that and let you spew this nonsense that sodium bicarbonate is the unhealthy killer in our hamburgers. It doesn't serve their purpose to point that out to you though.
edit on 2-3-2016 by Rezlooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Sodium bicarbonate is still sodium. Salt is still sodium. It doesn't matter which way you twist it, sodium is sodium. How can sodium cause cancer if it can cure it?

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Sodium chloride (common table salt) and baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) are different. Without question, studies show that sodium chloride is the high blood pressure (hypertension) culprit -- see www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... and hyper.ahajournals.org... Along with table salt contributing to hypertension, it also leaches calcium leading to weak bones. Baking soda and potassium has the opposite effect.

Acid blood kills, alkaline blood lives

This article originates from an email inquiry I received concerning the John Kanzius invention. He built an apparatus that sends radio waves into humans with the claim that it may kill cancer cells -- sounds promising.
In the email inquiry, I was asked to comment on the CBS 60 Minutes news story about John Kanzius that ran April 13, 2008.

My Response: My best guess is negative ions (or, maybe a relationship). One form of negative ions is the unseen particles of electricity that come in with thunderstorms and momentarily make us feel like "hippies on drugs" (not that I know anything about that). A simple Internet search on negative ions revealed the information (ions, not hippies). Research shows that negative ions put the body in a temporary alkaline pH state. Most humans are in an acid pH state ... cancer wards are full of 'em.

Theoretically (in my humble opinion, of course), negative ions have a common bond to the positive feelings we get from meditation. Regular/consistent meditation is associated with relaxed states-of-mind -- a stress antagonist. Stress is a major contributor to acid pH in our blood/bodies.

As we buffer our acid-state in consistent manners (meditation, smart eats, baking soda, etc.), a healthier alkaline condition becomes the norm. In addition, nutritional supplements are assimilated more effectively/efficiently in an alkaline body.

Bacteria and Virus Refuse to Live in Alkalinity
This baking soda article and this article are a couple of the best I've found on the pH factor in relationship to many disease-states. Harmful bacteria/virus, herpes (cold sores), influenza, common cold, and cancer, thrive in acidity.

Stress, bad eating habits, pesticides, alcohol, pollution, etcetera, turn our bodies into "acid smorgasbords" -- the perfect environment for destroying our bodies in a slow/painful manner. In addition, heartburn, diabetes, heart disease, arthritis, and more are well-known maladies related to acid blood levels. The bottom line ... bacteria and virus will vacate your premises to find a more suitable acid-home as long as you keep your body in a state of alkalinity. By maintaining your drinking/baking soda water at 7.2 to 7.5 pH (or more depending on how much and what acids you eat/drink) you are greatly enhancing your body's ability to prevent any of the above.

Of all Things ... Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate)?
Studies in respected medical journals worldwide consistently support the use of a simple dirt-cheap product for reversing acidity -- baking soda. There's no money in baking soda for drug companies. For the most part, its use is excluded from medical school curriculum and/or associated health training/education.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Im with you. My wife and I went on a vegan diet w/ the molasses and raw apple cider vinegar w/ 'the mother.' My wife was almost at stage 3 for cervical cancer. She also was placed on special herbal remedies which changed the oh and alkaline levels in the area affected. She went in for her next pap after 6 months and the gynecologist was stunned that she was cleared up. Just had another check up and she is still clear. Side note: we also ate organic and non-gmo. a reply to: Rezlooper

edit on 2-3-2016 by TheCretinHop because: Misspelled

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

He was on a roll, I thought I'd just let him keep rolling with that whole salt thing.

Picking through links on the thread, and having an occasional chuckle.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I get angry, when someone makes such claims. I get angry when someone who has no understanding of science says "I saved my father in law. Therefore, you should ignore what science says. You should ignore what your doctor says. You should do what I say, even though I have no idea what I'm talking about.

I may have missed it but has the OP claimed that people should ignore doctors advice and just go with an alternative instead ?

Exactly. They twist everything because that's how they make it work for them. In addition he claims I said conventional medicine doesn't work. I never said that either. What i've said is that there are options, of course conventional medicine works... occasionally. But, there are options and that natural cures work... and work better.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Want to know some facts about your miraculous bicarbonate soda?

Bicarbonate soda (or sodium bicarbonate) has a chemical makeup of NaHCO3. That's Sodium (Na) and Carbonate (HCO3).
Sodium Chloride has a chemical makeup of NaCl. That's Sodium (Na) and Chloride (Cl).

You notice the things they have in common? You guesses it. Sodium.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TheCretinHop

Congratulations.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join