It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pH kills cancer and an update on my father-in-law who killed his cancer in 3 weeks!

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

C'mon Phage.....no need to make the question complicated ....
Bullcrap. The nature of the question makes it "complicated."

he did have money though,well until he ran out of it and they switched off the machines....
Too bad he had never heard of a living will. Too bad someone in your family did not have the authority or will to say stop.

I bailed on my final round of chemo. No one, no one. Not my doctor, not one tried to change my mind.

edit on 3/2/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Bullcrap. The nature of the question makes it "complicated."

You can make it cryptic or you could answer a simple yes or no ....the way i asked was very simple ...specifics are not relevant....i want to know if you believe that there are alternatives that a health professional may neglect to mention....you may pick and choose the scenario if that helps you answer the question...

Too bad someone in your family did not have the authority or will to say stop.

The authority was there the will wasnt

I bailed on my final round of chemo. No one, no one. Not my doctor, not one tried to change my mind.

I apologise if i missed it ...i take it the chemo helped...may i ask what you did as an alternative to the chemo, after you refused the last treatment ....the fact that you are here now and lucid means whatever you did worked

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

i take it the chemo helped.
I like to think so. My oncologist(s) like to think so. 28+ years after the last round.

.may i ask what you did as an alternative to the chemo, after you refused the last treatment
No alternative. Unless you consider resumption of the consumption of alcohol (doesn't go well with chemo) to be an alternative.

the fact that you are here now and lucid means whatever you did worked
Maybe, but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Alcohol as a cancer cure, I mean.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   

I like to think so. My oncologist(s) like to think so. 28+ years after the last round.

28 years that awesome...more power to ya

No alternative. Unless you consider resumption of the consumption of alcohol (doesn't go well with chemo) to be an alternative.

So for you drinking worked ?...bit like a placebo ?

Maybe, but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Alcohol as a cancer cure, I mean.

Personally i would likely try molasses and baking powder first

edit on 2-3-2016 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: removed quote

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

So for you drinking worked ?...bit like a placebo ?

No. Chemotherapy worked. In the longer term, that was the only change in my lifestyle. And it was short term.

I wasn't drinking for the duration of the the protocols. Scans and blood tests showed that the cancer was gone so I opted out of the last round because it was taking a toll. It's better now, anti-nausea drugs that actually work, I understand. There was no coercion, no attempt to change my choice. And, I have to admit, there are 10 pounds that I just have not been able to get back. But considering the alternative, I'll take being on the slim side. Low wing loading has its advantages.

My doctor did not retire particularly wealthy. My nurses and techs, I don't know for certain, but I doubt it.

Personally i would likely try molasses and baking powder first
Your choice. I'm still here. My peers who tried other stuff first, aren't.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Fair enough....i think its great that it worked for you and that puts you in the 33 percentile of success with chemo....

My doctor did not retire particularly wealthy. My nurses and techs, I don't know for certain, but I doubt it.

I have an anecdote for you..I just payed $2000 for a solicitor to do 5 mins work conveyancing a property for me, he is in debt and in his 60s... he believed being a lawyer would solve financial issues for him...i am guessing his 2 ex wives feel a little differently on the subject.....what exactly does a doctor or nurse retiring without wealth have to do with the price of cheese ?

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   

i think its great that it worked for you and that puts you in the 33 percentile of success with chemo..

In my case, it puts me in with the 90%+

I have an anecdote for you
Like the OP?

what exactly does a doctor or nurse retiring without wealth have to do with the price of cheese ?
It has to do with the claim that the "medical industry" cares only about keeping people sick.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper

originally posted by: TheCretinHop
Im with you. My wife and I went on a vegan diet w/ the molasses and raw apple cider vinegar w/ 'the mother.' My wife was almost at stage 3 for cervical cancer. She also was placed on special herbal remedies which changed the oh and alkaline levels in the area affected. She went in for her next pap after 6 months and the gynecologist was stunned that she was cleared up. Just had another check up and she is still clear. Side note: we also ate organic and non-gmo. a reply to: Rezlooper

ANOTHER TESTIMONIAL - in case anyone misses this. Congratulations to you and your wife for taking life-altering decisions into your own hands. Cancer thrives on acids and can't live with oxygen. It's that simple. Thanks for sharing and I'm so happy for you guys.

Hold up a few more minutes though, these animals will be along soon to call you a liar.

(waves)

A pap smear is used to detect the early presence of cervical cancer.
Why would your wife have one to determine a later stage cancer if it was already diagnosed?

Unless of course it was a pap smear post hysterectomy.
You know, the surgery used to remove the areas the cancer will be in.
In which case primary therapy has been completed so it's nothing to do with any magical herbs & potions.
That's the only time a pap smear will be done when previous cancer has been diagnosed.

It's all in the details...

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   

In my case, it puts me in with the 90%+

I will have to take your word on that ...

Like the OP?

Touche

It has to do with the claim that the "medical industry" cares only about keeping people sick.

That is only a half truth, the very nature of the medical industry is curing people and it has a 50/50 or so success rate....the other side to that truth is profit can and does get in the way of cures, and individuals within the medical association can and do take advantage situations that can benefit themselves and their families ...in fact any business that is in business for profit will always choose profit over individuals ....that is the nature of business

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   

I will have to take your word on that ...

I have posted my history. I am quite typical of it.

.in fact any business that is in business for profit will always choose profit over individuals ....that is the nature of business
That has not been my experience.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Here's a great analogy for those who just can't figure this out.

For example when acid rain ‘’kills’’ a lake. That means that the fish will die because the acid in the lake will ‘’bind up’’ all of the oxygen. It will just no longer be available. If you make the lake more alkaline, oxygen will be available and the lake will come back to life. This means that hydrogen ions tie up oxygen. The more acid a liquid is, the less available oxygen in it. We all know the fact that evey cell in our body needs oxygen for life and to be in a good healthy condition. Now lets notice that cancer is related to an acid environment- if the pH is higher that means that more oxygen will be in the cells of the body , it will be hard for the cancer to develop. This explains why alkaline water helps you with the fight against cancer.

But that's completely incorrect when comparing it to human physiology, in particular the acid/base balance in HOMEOSTASIS.

Since you can't grasp the words here's some pictures to help you to understand why you're talking nonsense.

www.slideshare.net...

Feel free to ask me to explain anything you don't understand.
You're welcome.

Oh, cancer cells use oxygen too, just like normal cells. But they can grow without oxygen too.
en.wikipedia.org...
"
In oncology, the Warburg effect is the observation that most cancer cells predominantly produce energy by a high rate of glycolysis followed by lactic acid fermentation in the cytosol,[4] rather than by a comparatively low rate of glycolysis followed by oxidation of pyruvate in mitochondria as in most normal cells.[5][6][7] The latter process is aerobic (uses oxygen). Malignant, rapidly growing tumor cells typically have glycolytic rates up to 200 times higher than those of their normal tissues of origin; this occurs even if oxygen is plentiful
."

Lets see if you can rebuke these scientific facts shall we?

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

I have posted my history. I am quite typical of it.

I have no doubt and you have my deepest respect as a member, which is a big turn around for me when i joined i thought you were the biggest shill out there

That has not been my experience.

life has taught me personal experiences change from persons to circumstances, what works for Joe does not necessarily work for Jim.....in saying that do you know of any businesses that specifically run to lose money ?
edit on 2-3-2016 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   

in saying that do you know of any businesses that specifically run to lose money ?

No. That would be stupid and would constitute something other than a business, by definition. But that is different from what you said:

in fact any business that is in business for profit will always choose profit over individuals

Unless, of course, you accept a false dichotomy as a fact.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

But that is different from what you said:

No need to split hairs you know what i meant

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   

No need to split hairs you know what i meant

I know what you said.

in fact any business that is in business for profit will always choose profit over individuals

And it conflicts with my experience. Both as a consumer and a business owner (though not currently).

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   

More answers to previous questions

Exactly how high the pH is driven up using bicarbonate orally can be controlled simply by using pH test strips. One can do this continuously for up to ten days keeping the optimal anti-cancer pH level constant. Using sodium and potassium bicarbonates (seawater offers a parallel reinforcing treatment) involves increasing carbon dioxide levels, which increases oxygen levels as well as cell voltage—something not generally known or understood.

This is the abstract for Dr. Robert J. Gillies and team from Wayne State University School of Medicine paper, “Acidity generated by the tumor microenvironment drives local invasion.”[1]

The pH of solid tumors is acidic due to increased fermentative metabolism and poor perfusion. It has been hypothesized that acid pH promotes local invasive growth and metastasis. The hypothesis that acid mediates invasion proposes that H+ diffuses from the proximal tumor microenvironment into adjacent normal tissues where it causes tissue remodeling that permits local invasion.

In the current work, tumor invasion and peritumoral pH were monitored over time using intravital microscopy. In every case, the peritumoral pH was acidic and heterogeneous and the regions of highest tumor invasion corresponded to areas of lowest pH. Tumor invasion did not occur into regions with normal or near-normal pH. Immunohistochemical analyses revealed that cells in the invasive edges expressed the glucose transporter GLUT-1 and the sodium-hydrogen exchanger NHE-1, both of which were associated with peritumoral acidosis.

In support of the functional importance of our findings, oral administration of sodium bicarbonate was sufficient to increase peritumoral pH and inhibit tumor growth and local invasion in a preclinical model, supporting the acid-mediated invasion hypothesis.

In their discussions these researchers summarize the basic mechanisms of pH and cancer virility:

The propensity of cancers to invade adjacent normal tissues contributes significantly to local tumor growth and formation of metastases, which are largely responsible for tumor-associated morbidity and mortality. The mechanisms by which tumor cells invade are complex and can be modified in response to environmental conditions. Due to increased glucose metabolism, H+ production and excretion are generally increased in cancers. This, combined with poor perfusion, results in an acidic extracellular pH in malignant tumors (pH = 6.5-6.9) compared to normal tissue under physiologic conditions (pH = 7.2-7.4).

Cancer cells, because of their enhanced evolutionary capacity, develop adaptive mechanisms that allow them to survive and even proliferate in acidic environments. Extracellular pH of tumors is typically highly acidic, and this will inevitably result in acid diffusion into the surrounding stroma.

We propose that the acidic pH of the tumor microenvironment represents a “niche engineering” strategy that promotes local invasion and subsequent in vivo growth of malignant tumors. Support for this model has come from recent observations that neutralization of the tumor derived acid with systemic buffers (e.g. bicarbonate, imidazole, lysine), can inhibit spontaneous and experimental metastases.

Medical science proves sodium bicarbonate treats cancer

By not reading the whole study you missed out this part
"Medically, the idea of treating cancer through p.o. administration of buffers is attractive but tethered to caveats. Reaction diffusion models show that the effect of bicarbonate on the pHe gradient will be graded with dose and that, at the current dose of 200 mmol/L, is not saturating. This dose translates to an intake of ~1.5 μmol/h/g of whole mouse. By comparison, the acid production rate of tumors can be ~100 μmol/h/g of tumor weight. Thus, these doses of NaHCO3 may be able to counteract the acid load of a 15-mg tumor, which translates to ~ 105 cells or a 1-mm3 micrometastasis. The effectiveness of this therapy will be reduced with larger tumors. It is somewhat surprising that this incomplete effect had such a dramatic effect on metastases. Another concern is that bicarbonate, with an effective pKa of 6.24, would seem to be poorly suited as an alkalinizing buffer; thus, it is possible that better pHe control and more dramatic antimetastatic effects will be observed with a higher pKa buffer. However, it remains possible that this effect may be specific for buffers in the bicarbonate/CO2 family through involvement of carbonic anhydrase activity, which is important to pH regulation in tumors.
Basically they say that there's something in it but the dose you would have to take orally for it to work would be bad.

Here's another study the authors did.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
This was noted
"Certain determinations are required before considering systemic buffering of tumor acidity as feasible approach to cancer treatment. Effective doses, susceptible tumor types, ideal buffers, safety approaches, and other factors in the tumor microenvironment would need to be identified and validated. To assist our understanding of these phenomena, mathematical models were developed to predict the safety and efficacy of systemic buffering of tumor acidity in humans. Our findings suggest that chronic use of oral bicarbonate as a cancer intervention is limited. Safe doses for consumption limit the amount of buffering to counteract tumor cell production of extracellular protons. In a previous study, it was reported that the saturating dose of oral bicarbonate in mice (which roughly translates to about 0.18 g/kg/day in humans) was only sufficient to counteract the acid load of a 15 mg tumor consisting of about 100,000 cells or 1.0 mm3 [16]. Moreover, chronic application of oral bicarbonate at doses higher than 0.5 g/kg/day is predicted to induce systemic alkalosis (Martin N, Robey I, Gaffney E, Gillies R, Gatenby R, Maini P: Predicting the Safety and Efficacy of Buffer Therapy to Raise Tumor pHe: An Integrative Modeling Study, submitted).

So, the takeaway from these studies is that baking soda won't cure your cancer as the dose required may kill you.

You're welcome.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   

And it conflicts with my experience. Both as a consumer and a business owner (though not currently).

Talk about semantics ...your experience is personal and not relevant to others experiences, this is the same argument being used in this thread by those whose experiences differ from the OP's

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Talk about semantics ...your experience is personal and not relevant to others experiences, this is the same argument being used in this thread by those whose experiences differ from the OP's

Maybe you should look up the word semantics but very good, you're catching on. Anecdotes don't mean crap. Personal stories don't mean crap. Especially in a forum like this.

You can believe what you want. But if you want to think rather than believe, it means you might have to look at some things that are unpleasant. Like science. If you want to risk your life based on anecdotes rather than science, fine. I hear that incense can drive away evil spirits. If you're going to tell someone else to, that's a different matter.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Very good. You're catching on. Anecdotes don't mean crap. Personal stories don't mean crap. Especially in a forum like this.

You can believe what you want. But if you want to think rather than believe, it means you might have to look at some things that are unpleasant. Like science.

Absolutely ....science does not have all the answers and is ever evolving so the same can be said about keeping an open minds and not resorting to absolutes based on personal experience ....

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   

science does not have all the answers
Nor does it claim to. But it has resulted in some interesting things, don't you think?
It saved my life. And many, many others. And it has the numbers to show for it.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join