It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pH kills cancer and an update on my father-in-law who killed his cancer in 3 weeks!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

You seen the terminally credulous sort so can I interest you in purchasing some of my magic rocks? They cure all ailments and I'll do you a 3 for 1 deal at the special introductory price of only $99.99!

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

But wait! There's more! Order now and get this simple and easy cancer curing remedy.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped
a reply to: Witness2008

You seen the terminally credulous sort so can I interest you in purchasing some of my magic rocks? They cure all ailments and I'll do you a 3 for 1 deal at the special introductory price of only $99.99!

Magic rocks I will 6

Do you any unicorns or leprechauns for sale to go with them

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Can someone give me a TLDR version of how ph kills cancer

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFirstL19
Can someone give me a TLDR version of how ph kills cancer

No because after 14 pages the OP cannot provide that answer.

That pretty much sums up this thread; the OP says baking soda cures cancer but refuses to provide proof of this or acknowledge any evidence to the contrary.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFirstL19

TL;DR: it doesn't.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

Jon Barron makes remarkable claims with no supporting evidence. You need to at least check on your sources.

Jon Barron and the Barron effect

He may make and sell strong tinctures, but so far the scientific community has been yawning at Barron's genius despite the fact that he is the author of Lessons from the Miracle Doctors and is on the Medical Advisory Board of the Health Sciences Institute, an organization devoted to "the most urgent advances in modern underground medicine." Underground medicine is code for not recognized as medicine by the science-based medical community.

The medical community also dismiss his cancer claims.

You have absolutely no idea how acid base balance works. Blood ph is kept within a range of 7.35 to 7.45. YOU CANNOT ALTER THAT WITH DIET! I am not quoting this as I learned it in my first year at university, it is basic biology. Both metabolism and respiration can alter ph through illness, and they both also work as compensatory mechanisms to keep ph in this range.

Example: Respiratory compensation for metabolic acidosis from say renal failure or diabetic ketoacidosis. Kussmaul breathing usually occurs ie you start breathing quicker and deeper automatically. This lowers the partial pressure of carbon dioxide dissolved in blood which makes the blood alkaline, which in turn swings the metabolic acidosis back into normal range. Metabolic compensation also occurs with respiratory acidosis.

Throughout this thread you have made bold claims with no supporting scientific evidence. You have dismissed science in favour of a few testimonials to support your own distorted views. Anyone that challenges you, you accuse of being a shill or of having some form of agenda.

Like another poster, I work in healthcare and you are claiming something which is not true. No causal link has been established. If there were, it would need to be injected into the area or into the blood stream (in the blood it would be compensated very quickly) The alimentary system will not deliver it to the tissues!

You have demonstrated flawed reasoning with misplaced black and white thinking in this thread. Your arrogance also blinds you to valid science. You don't understand basic biology so dismiss out of hand and make things up to fit your distortion.

I am not wasting any more time with you.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Glad to here your farther in law is now ok..

:-)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Morrad

Wow thats a bit of a harsh reply. People have had a relationship with health long before any health organisations existed.

If something seems to work for someone why knock it. Health is a personal relationship for people. Just because you consider yourself a health care profession gives you no more authority than anyone else.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemerJust because you consider yourself a health care profession gives you no more authority than anyone else.

This statement is anti-intellectualism at its finest.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Awesome that your father in law is doing good! I am happy for you all.

I will keep your protocol in my memory.

I will not discard this protocol just because its anecdotal.

I will consider what you have experienced ans i hope you are right. Thanks for your input.

Take care.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I was just watching this video about an hour ago

Tony Robbins on PH balance

Then saw this thread! interesting coincidence
He also happens to mention Cancer briefly.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I just want to put this out there.

The human body has two main liquids to function: blood and the lymphatic liquid. I concede that these are not the only ones, but are the major two. To put it scientifically super duper important fo' life y'all.

The lymphatic liquid is often forgotten when we discuss cancer when it is so important, it literally is the life juice of our lymph nodes which are most of time the ones that develop cancerous cells.

Maybe there is a possibility that molasses and sodium bicarbonate helps restore the balance when this liquid is too acidic. I think i am being a little crazy right now saying all of this not being a medical doctor and all, but y'all know i can get crazeh sometimes. :p

Some on this thread focused on blood when i would look into the lymphatic system first. Just as important as blood in the contribution of building and maintaining healty tissu and cells.

Lymphatic system disruptors and endocrinal disruptors are big time present in our society as per the World Health Orgnisation. Such as in certain soaps, pesticides, herbicides, baby products (yup as per the WHO and contries like France) and unfortunately more...not to mention some foods too.

Anyways there is my contribution Rez. Hope this will give new light, a light hopefully shun back in the right direction.

Those who want scientific studies or links, save your breath, i am just giving Rez some help on how his protocol may have saved his Father in laws life.
edit on 29-2-2016 by bitsforbytes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

I have been following your threads and find them with great merit. I'm just curious as to why someone like David Bowie with all the money in the world and great creativity wouldn't cure himself of cancer.

Him and Steve Jobs.

and celine dions husband

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Reposted from the March 8, 2013 thread:

I have some important things to share here. My father-in-law (referred to as G here on out)was diagnosed with prostate cancer at the end of January. After much debate in the family and doctor’s presenting his options surgery (cutting), radiation (burning) or chemotherapy (poisoning) the family decided to try my idea first. A 100% organic vegetable diet with a few other cancer killing ideas mixed in for good measure. After only three weeks his symptoms are all but gone. He looks and feels 100%. His skin has improved and not only do we think we defeated his cancer but his overall health has improved. He’s 70 years old.

I was going to wait to post this story because G goes back to the doctors on March 21 to see if he has won and I didn’t want to jump the gun. But, I just feel so confident that he won, I wanted to share this information as soon as possible so that if you, or someone in your family, is up against the fight of their lifetime, you may give this a try first.

G’s cancer is prostate cancer and it’s slow-moving. Doctors said that if he did nothing at all at this point, he would live another four years. It hadn’t metastasized yet to his bones, but they were concerned that that is/was the next phase of his cancer, so they recommended one of the big three…cutting, burning or poisoning. That’s all the medicine way is and then they advice against any alternative medicines which are proving to work all over the world. The big three are all about money…cancer is big business in today’s world, that’s why they fight tooth and nail against alternative medicines (because it’s cheap and it works.)

For example, something as simple as Turmeric spice is a huge cancer killer. The spice comes from India and they all use the spice in their daily eating. They cook and bake with it, use it as a table spice and sprinkle it over all kinds of dishes. In India, when a baby has its first meal, it has turmeric spice sprinkled over a rice dish.

With G, he decided that he would have the radiation out of the three choices, but he would give this treatment a try for 45-days, but we hoped from the beginning it would take less time. The strict diet we have G on started on Saturday, Feb. 16. By Sunday, Feb. 24, he saw huge improvements in his symptoms. By today, March 8, he has improved to where he feels a little bit of pain at night, but otherwise all symptoms are gone. We are still praying that it’s working and don’t want to jump the gun just yet but it does seem that he is beating cancer without doctor’s and conventional treatments. He said that prior to the start of the plan, he would take a pee and have to stop and start again up to 10 times in one pee. On Sunday, Feb. 24, it had reduced to about three times per session and at night time when he woke up from sleep, it was around five times. By March 1 he was now peeing normal and better than he has in years. He is down to taking a full pee without stopping at all. It’s miraculous. He also had lower back pain and that’s all gone as well.

When my wife’s family met with the doctor’s to discuss G’s situation after he was diagnosed, they told the wife not to believe everything you see on the internet. I say don’t believe the doctors, they get some pretty fat pay checks for simply attempting to stall out cancer. Cutting, burning and poisoning the cancer never really kills it. What does is very simple and it’s what we focus G’s plan on…cancer can’t survive with oxygen. Cancer thrives on acids in your body and the acids in your body kill oxygen and that’s why the cancer grows. Our bodies were never intended for all the hormones, preservatives, chemicals, pesticides, etc. The food we eat today isn’t even food anymore compared to what it was 50 years ago. Here is a thread about fake foods and drugs injected into beef.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

When you go organic you can taste the difference in real food versus store-bought processed foods today. That’s why I recommended that he go 100% organic and start cleansing his body.

Don’t get me wrong, there are many cases where cutting, burning and poisoning did work for people but at what cost; life-threatening surgery, radiation to the body which has its own side effects and the poison, which is gruelingly painful.

The plan we have G on is a tough diet plan and takes a lot of commitment. This is where the cancer patient has to have a lot of team support built around him. If you are going to try this treatment, it’s almost necessary for family members in the home to do it as well or find a way to cook and eat where the person won’t smell the aromas. If you or anyone you know tries this then hopefully, they will be strong and stick with it no matter how difficult. I can’t promise you what will happen, but I can testify to what has happened in our family. In a matter of weeks we went from fear and gloom to positivity that is absolutely electric. And if you or the person you know doesn’t go to the vegetable diet here, then he should at least cut way back on what he does eat, go organic, and start off immediately with a 14-day colon cleanse followed by a 14-day liver cleanse. The reason for the cleanses is that once you start this plan, the body will begin to cleanse itself of all the chemicals, even if the person had done chemotherapy, that poison will come out of his pores, sweat glands, urination and his poo. The toxins that will start to clean out of the body have to be dumped somewhere and that’s the colon, so it needs to be cleansed and ready for it. Remember, be warned, the cancer patient will stink terribly for the first few days and that’s good, it means its working. G smelt some, but it wasn’t all that bad. My wife said it was more his breath. If you or the person had chemotherapy and all that crap is still in the body, then the smell will be worse. You will need to cleanse it. If you do the plan that G did 100%, you may not even need the colon cleanse because the vegetables and Raw Meal will do it.

Go to the original thread for the actual plan. It is linked in my OP.
edit on 29-2-2016 by Rezlooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
And here is the part of the Baking Soda in the original thread March 8, 2013:

Another thing is baking soda. Baking soda works. There are many testimonials on the internet about this curing people’s cancers. How it works may be in two ways, it helps increase PH balance, oxygen, and it has an anti-fungal agent in it and most cancers thrive with candida in the body. The banking soda may kill the fungus which may kill the cancer. A man named Vernon Johnston cured his prostate cancer that had metastasized into his bones within three weeks. His plan for how he took it is also how G is taking it. He took one teaspoon of baking soda dissolved in warm water heated up on the stove and after it was dissolved, he added a teaspoon of molasses. After one week he increased it to two teaspoons of baking soda for the next two weeks. If you are still eating outside of this diet plan and you try the baking soda, you should drink this glass of water with baking soda around two hours after or before a meal so as to let the acids in your stomach from meals move along. But, if you stick 100% to this plan, you won’t really need to worry much about this because there will be very little acids in the stomach.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
And here is why and how it helps and works:

Exercising is very important. You must get the blood pumping. The lymphatic system is what will pump oxygen through the body. Everything you can do to get oxygen pumping the better. You should attempt to get at least 10 minutes a day of some form of exercising. No matter your condition, you should try to walk around the house for 10 minutes if you can’t get outside to do it. If you are too tired to walk, even lifting some light weights with each hand would do. Getting outside as often as you can and sucking up some sun is vital. You need vitamin D right now to, and the sun is the best source. Another way to get the oxygen pumping is to do breathing exercises. You should do 30 deep breaths at least six times a day. This will get the much-needed oxygen flowing though your body, and remember, cancer can’t survive with oxygen.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
In regards to my vilifying the health care industry:

Well of course they make the diagnosis, then immediately recommend their very costly treatments and tell you not to believe what you read on the internet. Exact way it went down in our family discussion with the doctors. I'm not saying doctors aren't good for anything. They do find diseases and they do perform emergency surgeries that save lives everyday. I'm just saying that they have a built-in system now for treating cancer that is totally opposite of the alternative plan and they fight tooth and nail to discredit natural remedies.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
For others interested in the baking soda protocol here is more I posted:

From what I've studied about the baking soda water drink, you'll need some sort of sweetener. The main three choices would be maple syrup, honey and molasses. Molasses has the least amount at 93g per 1/2 cup while maple syrup has 96g per 1/2 cup. Honey has more at 139g. Also, molasses has a lot of B vitamins in it. Molasses has just so much more health benefits. It has 100 times the amount of magnesium than honey and 20 times that of maple syrup. It has ten times the amount of iron than honey and four times of maple syrup. Same with calcium, 35 times the amount in honey and 3 times than maple syrup. Potassium, 24 times than honey and 8 times maple syrup. Obviously maple syrup would be the next best choice over honey if a person just couldn't stand molasses. My father-in-law puts in one teaspoon a day which is very little sugar intake compared to the amount of nutritious foods full of vitamins and minerals he's getting with the rest of the diet.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
So your belief is that all the chemicals in our daily household products from food, soaps, cosmetics and on down the list, has no effect on our health. You think that it's all in the mind. Sure, you have to have the right state of mind that you're going to win the battle, but you can't sit back and change nothing. You have to make the right changes, then tell yourself you're going to win.

Another thing...most science-based medicine was developed from natural God-given products that we're already here. Big pharma can't make money off of natural products, so they developed expensive medicines that in effect do the same thing. They then lobby the FDA to ban anyone from saying that natural products will cure anything to secure their profitable industry. The FDA made it illegal for anyone to sell anything outside Big Pharma as a cure for anything!

Those are facts and that's very sad for our country when my father-in-law can spend a few hundred dollars on some organic healthy groceries, cure himself, but the AMA blocks doctor's from telling people this simple thing. Instead, they want you to pay $5,000 a month for chemotherapy treatment. My wife's lifelong friend's father also has cancer of the pancreas. He died on the table during surgery because his heart wasn't in any shape for it, they brought him back after several minutes. He tried the chemo and that hasn't worked yet. He now refuses to do anymore because it was too awful for him. We sent his wife this plan and we hope they will give it a try. Doctor's told the family to be prepared for the worst for them, so I told them, "what have you got to lose?"

Ask yourself this one question. How come there hasn't been an actual cure for a disease in nearly 60 years since Jonas Salk invented the polio vaccine? Prior to this, diseases were cured and now they are just treated. Cures aren't discovered anymore because it's much bigger business for Big Pharma to treat diseases for the rest of your life than to cure you overnight. It was just in the news that a baby was cured of her HIV. You do realize this was an accident and some are suggesting the baby wasn't even born with HIV. They're going to find a way to discredit this discovery, believe that. This baby was on a treatment plan for HIV, and then the mother stopped it. Six months later she showed back up at the hospital, they tested and found the baby didn't have the virus any longer. Her doctor experimentally up'd the regular drug that was used for infants born with HIV, so in effect, accidentally discovered the cure.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join