It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pH kills cancer and an update on my father-in-law who killed his cancer in 3 weeks!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

It is when you consider the number of people that have responded favorably to an alkaline treatment.

Corporate medicine is for profit. No profit, no point in pursuing the research.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Bollocks!!

Think about it like this the big pharma company that develops the pill that kills cancer dead, guaranteed is the company that will put the rest out of business and making trillions almost over night.

Such a pill however is sadly only a pipe dream right now.

and remember the OP is claiming to have cured cancer, but has provided no evidence for this

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008

It is when you consider the number of people that have responded favorably to an alkaline treatment.

The plural of anecdote is not data.

I also note that you did not address the accusation of cherry picking. Funny how you'll ignore the vast swathes of medical evidence in favor of tentative claims from nearly 70 years ago.

If you don't think there's any profit in curing cancer then you are absolutely bonkers. They could charge what they want and governments around the world would pay it. The PR coup would last them a lifetime. Nobel prizes would be showered on their research team. BIG money would be made.

To hear them tell it, American medicine cures nothing. It simply manages disease and suppresses symptoms. It is a measure of the astounding success of the American medical system that anyone could seriously contemplate such nonsense. American medicine cures so much disease, involving so many people, so reliably and so often that everyone takes it for granted.

Evidently American Medicine doesn’t cure anything except … tuberculosis, pneumonia, bacterial meningitis, gonorrhea, any bacterial illness you care to name. American medicine routinely cures previously deadly conditions like appendicitis, ectopic pregnancies and obstetric hemorrhage. Better yet, it can completely prevent many viral and bacterial scourges through vaccination. It’s not a coincidence that American lifespan has increased from 48 years to 77.7 years in slightly more than a century. Much of what routinely killed Americans is now routinely cured.

In fact, cure is so routine that these illnesses rarely enter American consciousness. No one worries about dying from tertiary syphilis, diphtheria or rheumatic heart disease. Those diseases are routinely prevented or cured in their early stages.

www.sciencebasedmedicine.org...

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Chew on this.

Dendreon was the first company to seek approval for a vaccine called Provenge, for the treatment of men in the final stages of prostate cancer whose only other treatment option is chemotherapy with the drug Taxotere, manufactured by Sanofi-Aventis. In clinical trials, the vaccine was shown to extend the lives of men with prostate cancer for nearly twice as long as chemotherapy. This particularly egregious act of placing profits over the lives of dying cancer patients has resulted in a lawsuit being filed by outraged members of the prostate cancer community against officials within the Bush Administration who orchestrated a plot to block FDA approval of the vaccine, after an FDA advisory panel voted overwhelmingly to recommend approval.

www.lawyersandsettlements.com...

Hell, they fight with each other for profit. Discontinuing funding for honest research is easy. Kinda makes you wonder to what lengths these corporate medical shysters will go to in order to keep us ill and in need of their product.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

The point was that these people claim to have cures for multiple diseases despite severe lacking in evidence....but let's pretend for a moment they are true

So a guy named Tom stumbles across a plant and tries it and finds out it actually does cure cancer in 75% of the trial of let's say 500 people with a specific type of cancer

He should do what scientists and experts do and report the hell out of this and get it tested over and over and find out if it's true or not (though 75% of 500 trials is pretty solid) and see if it can be replicated. If it is then Tom has just found a potential cure for cancer and who the hell knows...maybe it works for other types?

Meanwhile, these BS "cures" don't get anything beyond some ridiculously questionable, and paid for, "research." However, a lot of the time it turns out to be testimonial.

My point is, if you FIL went into total remission, cure, or whatever, then I am ecstatic for you, him and all involved. But as pointed out numerous time, the story is questionable. But again, if true, there are also numerous other factors involved beyond baking soda and a sweetener.

But to me it constantly comes down to this...

Some "Dr." has the newest cure of the day. All natural and organic. Eat this leaf for the next 30 days and you will be cancer free.

This person generally has two reasons for spreading this junk

1. He/she either foolishly believes or is straight lying that said cure works

and

2. It keeps coming back to Big Pharma and the pill/doctor conspiracy.

Number 1 has been covered enough by plenty of people in this thread

So what about number 2? Someone has what they think is a cure for cancer, and is tired of Big Pharma...so let's sell a book instead of heading right to a biochem University or, if not trusted, an independent or several independent labs to falsify and remove doubt.

But no...instead it's a book on sale this week only for 19.99! Meanwhile, the author rakes in tons of money from people who are desperate. And yes of course chemo doesn't always work. Yes of course chemo and rad suck. It's painful. But if I can spend that time and go into remission for a quality life then sign me up

It's a lot like a needle stick with HIV/AIDS contaminated blood

ARV's are drugs that can cause really ugly side effects...but a month of nausea and pain versus HIV,...seems a no brainer

My last real point has been stated a lot too...testimonial does not equal data, evidence, proof, or causation...it equals anecdote tat may be a lie..but if true could also be a number of other factors

So when people say the behavior is unethical...it is. To recommend eschewing known treatment for a 'miracle diet' that has no background in evidence is dangerous and immoral

Just the same way that I, a psychotherapist would be acting unethically if I told a person with profound bipolar disorder or schizophrenia to stop taking Pill A and B and just do some deep breathing. I would lose my license...and for good reason

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

You've resorted to citing opinion pieces written by non-scientists.

Right.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Chew on this.

Dendreon was the first company to seek approval for a vaccine called Provenge, for the treatment of men in the final stages of prostate cancer whose only other treatment option is chemotherapy with the drug Taxotere, manufactured by Sanofi-Aventis. In clinical trials, the vaccine was shown to extend the lives of men with prostate cancer for nearly twice as long as chemotherapy. This particularly egregious act of placing profits over the lives of dying cancer patients has resulted in a lawsuit being filed by outraged members of the prostate cancer community against officials within the Bush Administration who orchestrated a plot to block FDA approval of the vaccine, after an FDA advisory panel voted overwhelmingly to recommend approval.

www.lawyersandsettlements.com...

Hell, they fight with each other for profit. Discontinuing funding for honest research is easy. Kinda makes you wonder to what lengths these corporate medical shysters will go to in order to keep us ill and in need of their product.

I will chew on that if you gobble this up!

WASHINGTON, April 29 The first vaccine to treat cancer won U.S. approval on Thursday as Dendreon Corp's DNDN.O Provenge marked a step forward in the search for new ways to the fight the disease. Shares of biotechnology company Dendreon soared more than 30 percent after health officials approved the Provenge vaccine for advanced prostate cancer three years after the product's surprise rejection.

Link

So yeah was given approval in 2010.

That took me literally two minutes to find out how about the next time you actually do a little further research to save your face getting that egg all over it.

Also in my very brief research it does not seem to say anything about baking soda curing cancer which is the topic of this thread. Also this "vaccine" does not actually cure anything, it just extends life by a few months.
edit on 29-2-2016 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-2-2016 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Washington, D.C., October 23, 2013 – New research estimates up to 440,000 Americans are dying annually from preventable hospital errors. This puts medical errors as the third leading cause of death in the United States, underscoring the need for patients to protect themselves and their families from harm, and for hospitals to make patient safety a priority.

www.hospitalsafetyscore.org...

Corporate Medicine has it's points. Just not enough to evoke trust from me .

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

The point of me posting was the law suite, and the proof that our all caring medical masters are not so terribly caring. It took a law suite.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

fine...go with it

Then I want to know how you feel about this

www.smithsonianmag.com... o-ist

This includes all this alkaline stuff and natural cures

So here is my question...if you believe western medicine is profit driven

Do you want

A. A profit driven, western medicine that is often proven to work, has been tested, comes with a list of side effects and untoward effects that are easily explained to people...if they ask

or

B. A profit driven, traditional medicine that has rarely been tested and often tested and found fraudulent (such as not even remotely containing the claimed supplement), with unknown side effects, that is driven by anecdote of people who could be lying or having a placebo effect?

Don't get me wrong... that pharmacy is a humongous industry. But RD costs a ton...sure costs a lot less to do a ten-fold reduction on a "supplement" until it's all of 10 ppm and slap a label on it that says natural

Now this part isn't directed at you Witness

To those asking why are people so amped when the thread is about a FIL who cured cancer with baking soda...

why do you think? Did it ever occur to any of you that many people on this site have extensive knowledge and know the dangers of using and recommending an unknown product that does little or nothing to people who could benefit from a western medicine?

Cuz it bothers me a ton...I am not an MD....I am an MA on the way (still gong) to the doctoral route...point is I am about talk therapy and processing and yes...even mindfulness and meditation. But it bothers me a lot when people have legitimate chemical disorders and they are told...well try 5HTP and get some sun and are told that THIS is the cure...not Depakote and talking to a professional

so yeah...we get heated

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

For people to die due to human error is bad, but what does this have to do with ANYTHING you've been arguing?

Have you finally given up all traces of logic and reason? Are you now just spamming any old link, no matter how unrelated, that you come across in the desperate hope that it forms a logically coherent narrative? Because it's not working.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

The point of me posting was the law suite, and the proof that our all caring medical masters are not so terribly caring. It took a law suite.

yeah just please admit to being wrong on that, you have egg all of that face of yours with that one!

lets get back to the topic at hand and let you try to save a little face.

Tell me,

Do you believe the OP cured cancer with baking soda and if so why?

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

but it's ok for non-experts to put a label on a bottle containing a caplet with nothing but filler in it and talk about how it cures things?

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

You're funny.

The industry sacrificed the well being of prostate cancer victims on the alter of profit. A law suite by that community is what brought it to light.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

You're funny.

The industry sacrificed the well being of prostate cancer victims on the alter of profit. A law suite by that community is what brought it to light.

again...while a whole other industry called natural medicine sacrifices the well being of anyone to make a massive profit

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

You're funny.

And your going wayyyy of topic......

So let me ask you again and i want a straight up answer with none of your random off topic links.

Do you believe that the OP cured cancer with baking soda??

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I dont know why this is even up for debate. You simply cant change the body ph by eating an anti-acid. The more anti-acid you eat the more acid the body will produce to maintain its correct levels.

There are 10's of thousands of people trying this treatment and if it worked you just wouldn't be able to silence them all.

The op telling people not to do chemo is just irresponsible and probably illegal if he were to actually put his real name to it.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I am repeating what is obvious in this thread. Rezlooper did indeed help his father-in-law cure his cancer.

I shall now disembark the gerbil wheel and offer my wishes that you all have a good day.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I am repeating what is obvious in this thread. Rezlooper did indeed help his father-in-law cure his cancer.

I shall now disembark the gerbil wheel and offer my wishes that you all have a good day.

Or, it went away on its own and had nothing to do with what Rezlooper did.

This is the problem with anecdote.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Rezlooper did indeed help his father-in-law cure his cancer.

Ok and other than Rezlooper's say so, what proof do you have?

Or do you just believe anything anyone posts online.

you know like i just cured the common cold with eating reconstituted rabbit droppings.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join