It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I don't want to go off on a tangent here, but I am going to post this thought because I have always wondered what or who could convince a mother to allow her children to trek across thousands of miles unaccompanied.

In 2014 when literally thousands of children poured across our border without adult supervision, some as young as five years old, I was horrified to think mothers and fathers would allow this. As a mother, I could not fathom it, under any circumstances!

The only thing I could think of was that someone they trusted and believed in told them those children would be cared for and watched over. They had faith those children would remain safe. Alas, we now know that some of those kids did not make it to the U.S. border. Most of the ones that did were put under the care of people like Catholic Charities.

Who is it that a mother would trust to that degree?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
I don't want to go off on a tangent here, but I am going to post this thought because I have always wondered what or who could convince a mother to allow her children to trek across thousands of miles unaccompanied.

In 2014 when literally thousands of children poured across our border without adult supervision, some as young as five years old, I was horrified to think mothers and fathers would allow this. As a mother, I could not fathom it, under any circumstances!

The only thing I could think of was that someone they trusted and believed in told them those children would be cared for and watched over. They had faith those children would remain safe. Alas, we now know that some of those kids did not make it to the U.S. border. Most of the ones that did were put under the care of people like Catholic Charities.

Holy crow! I never thought about that. And do you think these mothers could've been given money to help them survive? (disguised as a bribe, like in the form of charity?)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I'm wondering about this 'child-trafficking' (abduction and forced-adoption) during Argentina's 'Dirty War'...something both the Argentine government, the Catholic Church in Argentina and the current Pope were accused of being involved in supporting.

How would the Knights of Malta/Templar/Order of St. Hubertus have played a roll back then?

Well, let's see:

Notaries under the Knights

There are over 1,335 surviving 16th-century registers in the collection alone for the period between 1530 and 1798. The registers contain a wealth of information regarding life of the local population in Malta under the Knights as well as recording the legal and property relationship between the Knights and the Maltese. Other documents include contracts for the purchase of slaves at a time when Malta was the center of human trafficking and contracts for the distribution of land when Valletta was being built by the Knights of Malta.
emphasis mine

Hill Museum & Manuscript Library - The Notarial Archives of Malta

How involved do you think they might have been compared to how involved do you think they might be now?

Oh...

If Scalia is a Knight of Malta member then this really is going where none of us want to go!

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Bingo !!!

Now we know a possible Obama/Vatican NWO agenda.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
In those photos of Cibolo Ranch I saw a crib in that hallway.

Would you take an infant to a ranch out in the middle of nowhere? Without any hospitals or medical facilities anywhere?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Bingo !!!

I said at the time, and I will say it again: There is/was an agenda behind the mass migration of UNACCOMPANIED children across the U.S. border. At the time, I thought $$$$ were behind it. Catholic Charities were getting grant money and donations to assist in housing and providing legal and medical care for these children. I'm not so sure now that it was all about money.

The official story is that gangs and drug violence is so rampant, that parents are willing to allow their little children to travel thousands of miles unaccompanied. You might find a few crappy parents that would do that for money, but I don't care how poor one is, that many mothers would not do that without an abiding faith in someone or someone's promises.

Where did they all go? Who has them now? How many are unaccounted for? Is there any way to even tell?
edit on 28-2-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Well, I read that some let their children go with a relative. But those relatives gave up the children once they reached the border.

I posted a link to Border Control corruption. None of this sounds good.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

This is the kind of stuff that makes me feel sick. :-(

It made me think if way back when....when young catholic girls would get pregnant without being married they would seND them away to give birth and adopt out the baby. I wonder if this crap was going on back then too?

I'm sure a lot of still has to do with money. But, the betterment of society is played out as the main concern.

I used to see reports of unaccompanied minors being held in warehouses waiting....for family or who knows? It's been months since I have seen anything about it.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: nikkib0421

They were put in detention centers. But these places were not meant for children and it would take months to reunite with families (if they ever did)

I remember no reporters were allowed to film the insides of these places in Texas and were reported to be horrible.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Wow...Pope Francis does not look at all happy! THAT was the picture the photographer decided to use???? A big ole frowny face by the pope!? www.usnews.com...

Their meetings were called "cordial". Cordial is a political 'news-speak' code word for 'not getting along'.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Bingo !!!

I said at the time, and I will say it again: There is/was an agenda behind the mass migration of UNACCOMPANIED children across the U.S. border. At the time, I thought $$$$ were behind it. Catholic Charities were getting grant money and donations to assist in housing and providing legal and medical care for these children. I'm not so sure now that it was all about money.

The official story is that gangs and drug violence is so rampant, that parents are willing to allow their little children to travel thousands of miles unaccompanied. You might find a few crappy parents that would do that for money, but I don't care how poor one is, that many mothers would not do that without an abiding faith in someone or someone's promises.

Where did they all go? Who has them now? How many are unaccounted for? Is there any way to even tell?

Queenie...once again,...I think you're finding and pulling the right (connecting ) thread.
Child-trafficking across the border.
St. Hubertous has organizations in the U.S., Argentina...and Mexico.

BTW...Remember the border patrol agent stopping by the ranch right after Scalia was found?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I thought maybe border patrol was there to get out any illegal minors in a hurry. Hoeever, someone brought up a fact that they have an Ems service, so I thought maybe it was ligitimate. Although, I don't recall anyone at the ranch calling 911.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I remember the border patrol car. It always bugged me so I looked at border patrol stories. I posted a link a couple pages back about the corruption that happens at the border.

Top three arrests connected to corrupt border agents:

Drugs
Bribery
HUMAN TRAFFICKING

I read a Rolling Stone article on Marfa and the author said the border patrol agents were really nasty guys.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: nikkib0421

I thought maybe border patrol was there to get out any illegal minors in a hurry. Hoeever, someone brought up a fact that they have an Ems service, so I thought maybe it was ligitimate. Although, I don't recall anyone at the ranch calling 911.

They did call 911 and were told to call US Marshals. ???

Border Patrol added EMTs to their AIR patrol so not sure if they did this with ground patrol, too.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
Here's something a little chilling:

Border Patrol Corruption

bordercorruption.apps.cironline.org...

In the top 3 crimes listed: Human Trafficking

And Texas accounts for approx. 25% cases of child trafficking in the U.S.

Makes me wonder what those beds are for at the ranch

Here's the border corruption link

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Just throwing this out ther . It was a SCOTUS case that ruled in favor of hotel privacy.

In his dissent, Scalia, joined by Chief Justice John Roberts and Clarence Thomas, is less sanguine, describing hotels as “an obvious haven for those who trade in human misery,”

Interesting.

www.slate.com... l

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Hey...Remember Rick Perry, the former Texas governor, demanding Obama close the border? There were several local news clips of Perry patrolling the border on the river.

Remember how, all of a sudden, he overstepped his authority and got arrested right after that? And they refuse to drop the case, too.

Something else going on here?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Maybe the details are getting twisted in my head. I read Poindexter found him cold and obviously dead. He called the sheriff demanding the number for a us marshal and wouldn't tell the sheriff why.

If that's all true to begin with.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: nikkib0421
Just throwing this out ther . It was a SCOTUS case that ruled in favor of hotel privacy.

In his dissent, Scalia, joined by Chief Justice John Roberts and Clarence Thomas, is less sanguine, describing hotels as “an obvious haven for those who trade in human misery,”

Interesting.

www.slate.com... l

The link has been 404'd.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

That's odd. I checked it twice before I posted it.

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join