It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+56 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
New and strange information is surfacing from the San Antonio Express-News. Houston businessman and friend if Justice Scalia, John Poindexter, is quoted as saying: "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head. His bed clothes were unwrinkled." Combined with reports that there will be no autopsy, and the important items in the Supreme Court calendar; suspicions are suddenly at high alert.

Cibolo Creek Ranch owner recalls Scalia’s last hours in Texas

"He was lying very restfully. It looked like he had not quite awakened from a nap," he said.
Scalia,79, did not have a pulse and his body was cold, and after consulting with a doctor at a hospital in Alpine, Poindexter concluded resuscitation would have been futile, He then contacted federal authorities, at first encountering a series of answering services because he was calling on a weekend.
"Ultimately they became available and handled it t superbly. They flew in by helicopter. They told me to secure the ranch, which I did until this morning," he said.

Other reports indicate that the Justice's body was removed by the federal authorities who came by helicopter.

What do you think, ATS members, was there foul play in this tragedy?
edit on 14-2-2016 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-2-2016 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-2-2016 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I would say if all the cases to be decided now break in Obama's favor ... I get suspicious. Of the pivotal cases, only one breaks against Obama if there is a tie, and that one is an immigration case that would see the states allowed more enforcement power. I think it's shaky where Kennedy would fall on that decision making a 4-4 tie less likely.

On the other two, you may get the 4-4 tie, but the lower court decisions would then break in Obama's favor.

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
It sure does provoke the notion of foul play involved, as 99.5 percent of the population do not sleep with a pillow on top of their head.
And I hope that these rulings are stifled until a new president takes office just to see who begins squirming, and how much.

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
So if he was found with a pillow over his head why aren't his friends more upset about it?

He was either found with a pillow over his head or the newspaper didn't do a good job of quoting his friend.

I know if I found my friend with a pillow over his head and dead in bed I would be raising hell and not calmly giving out interviews to news papers.

+98 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

I think I remember from assassin school that you are supposed to take the pillow off their head after.

@#&%ing amateurs.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

I think I remember from assassin school that you are supposed to take the pillow off their head after.

@#&%ing amateurs.

unless....they got spooked by something and had to vamoose quickly.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
It sounds suspicious. Kind of odd how there won't be an autopsy. What do you think?

+23 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Justice Scalia was one of the more powerful people in this country. That alone warrants an autopsy and more investigation.

My friend died in his bed last year. He was 57,sick and had home hospice care. His death was expected but an autopsy and investigation were still done.
edit on 14-2-2016 by JohnthePhilistine because: died

+16 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

was there foul play in this tragedy?
It certainly can't be ruled out given those particular circumstances as well as past shenanigans that the US government has been complicit in, even this very administration, as well as the last one.

An independent autopsy should verify things, too bad that's not going to happen (another reason to be suspect)

+29 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
If someone in a key role, in the highest court in the land/world....died....with a pillow over his head...in the middle of an election year...am I crazy for thinking it should maybe have a second gander?

Is that weird?
edit on 14-2-2016 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

You really know how 99.5 percent of people sleep?

Texas is totally the perfect place to off a conservative icon....

Do you lie restfully in unwrinkled after getting suffocated?

link   
Also being discussed HERE:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Well, I just stated in another thread before this one I don't see a conspiracy here but why in the world was his pillow over his head, don't know for sure cause of death unless you have an autopsy, and you would think family members would have that done.

Weird!

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
The fact that he is old and overweight would probably make most people think it is just his time to go. If someone wanted to get rid of him in order to hurry up an agenda, now would be the time to do it, and most people would just think it was natural causes.

I haven't read anything about health problems, but others have said he had some issues. If so, it is easy to just chalk it up to that and not worry about an autopsy.

But, when a political or government figure of that high stature dies suddenly after being invited to a place he had never been before, no matter how old or what his health issues may be, an autopsy should be mandatory!
edit on 14-2-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Over his head doesn't mean over his face. If he laid down so he was lower down on the mattress, the pillow is over his head, without having anything to do with something nefarious.

+30 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Meanwhile, Guevara acknowledged that she pronounced Scalia dead by phone, without seeing his body. Instead, she spoke to law enforcement officials at the scene — who assured her “there were no signs of foul play” — and Scalia’s physician in Washington, who said that the 79-year-old justice suffered from a host of chronic conditions.

Does that seem normal to anyone?

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
Over his head doesn't mean over his face. If he laid down so he was lower down on the mattress, the pillow is over his head, without having anything to do with something nefarious.

You watch. Tomorrow in typical crappy journalist fashion, the reporting will be all over the place...contradictions galore!

The reporter may have meant to type "the pillow was under his head", but made a typo and put "over" his head. And now...we have a can of worms.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Meanwhile, Guevara acknowledged that she pronounced Scalia dead by phone, without seeing his body. Instead, she spoke to law enforcement officials at the scene — who assured her “there were no signs of foul play” — and Scalia’s physician in Washington, who said that the 79-year-old justice suffered from a host of chronic conditions.

Does that seem normal to anyone?

That 79 year olds who are overweight suffer from chronic medical conditions which ultimately lead to a person's death?

Yes it seems absolutely normal to me.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Exactly. I sleep with 3 pillows, sometimes 2. Sometimes the pillow is over my head. Maybe we should find out how it was over his head before we all scream murder.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join