It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

The link has been 404'd.

it's here

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: nikkib0421
a reply to: texasgirl

Maybe the details are getting twisted in my head. I read Poindexter found him cold and obviously dead. He called the sheriff demanding the number for a us marshal and wouldn't tell the sheriff why.

If that's all true to begin with.

It's very confusing and I'm baffled a little myself. There's a 911 call where he refuses to give the name of Scalia over the phone, citing it's too overwhelming (or something). He then asks for a US Marshal's number. Maybe they didn't give it to him so he called Sheriff Dominguez? ????

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Thanks! Obviously I screwed it up somehow. I was weirded out a little for a minute.

Shew.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Hypothetically, if there WAS a child-trafficking underground railroad....(and there is)...Presidio county would be an ideal place to have an entrance point into the U.S.
A place like the ranch....30,000+ PRIVATE acres right near the border...run by people connected to, and highly influential with, law agencies, business interests and politics (international and national)...makes sense.

Oh...and let's not forget the private airstrip (remember Mena).
edit on 28-2-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

That's possible.

I heard that Poindexter callen the sherriff, but wouldn't give him any info. The sherrif took Poindexter's number and gave it to the US marshal and the sheriff found out who it was through the marshal.

Ahhh.....it's all too confusing!

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: nikkib0421

Maybe the details are getting twisted in my head. I read Poindexter found him cold and obviously dead. He called the sheriff demanding the number for a us marshal and wouldn't tell the sheriff why.

If that's all true to begin with.

911 Call:

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Very very true. It's an ideal setup actually.

Didn't someone find something on Google Earth that resembled a mine shaft? And Scalia was found with a map of the property?

Is it possible that this old mine is actually something more sinister and scalia had heard rumors?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: nikkib0421

I'm sure within 30,000 acres of an old silver-mining area ....there are all kinds of tunnels and mine shafts.
Shafter even has an old Ghost Town on and near the property.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yep. Oh em gee.
And it's only, what, 30 miles or so from the border? Access to the Rio Grande AND a private air strip?

Maybe we should be monitoring the ranches flight info. Might not find anything, bUT there is always a possibility. Especially if they think they got away with it.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: nikkib0421

I'm not so sure that map belonged to Scalia. It wasn't listed on the sheriff's incident report (everything else was listed on there).

I think it's possible Poindexter left it there by mistake and accidentally put a water bottle over it. He claims it's Scalia's because he realized he forgot it, maybe?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

That's true too...hmmm....my brain is firing so fast I can't keep up.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Did Scalia see something that day that he wasn't supposed to see perhaps?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

That's what I'm thinking.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Here's an article with some interesting pics of the ranch:

fellowshipoftheminds.com...

There's a photo of Scalia's fire pit that was evidently used, as it contained ashes. When did he have time to use his fire pit?

Or was someone burning important documents in it?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
Here's an article with some interesting pics of the ranch:

fellowshipoftheminds.com...

There's a photo of Scalia's fire pit that was evidently used, as it contained ashes. When did he have time to use his fire pit?

Or was someone burning important documents in it?

Burning evidence very possible.

It adds into the cover-up nicely !!

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Presidio and Brewster Counties have historically made up the majority of the smuggling region on the Texas side of the border.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I did not know the academy award-nominated movie 'Spotlight' was about sex abuse in the Catholic church.

No wonder all this is coming out in the open!

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Here is a plot synopsis for Spotlight if anyone is curious.
en.m.wikipedia.org...(film)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Corruption and smuggling is nothing new to the Presidio county Sheriff's dept.

Ex-sheriff wants life sentence reduced to 30 years

MARFA – Former Presidio County Sheriff Rick Thompson is serving a life sentence in federal prison for smuggling more than a ton of coc aine into Texas from Mexico, and now he has asked the court to reduce his sentence to 30 years.

Thompson’s fall began the same week he announced for a fifth term as sheriff when federal and state narcotics officers seized 2,400 pounds of coc aine in a horse trailer parked at the county ag barn in Marfa on December 4, 1991. Arrested at the time and charged with importation, possession, and distribution of narcotics was Robert Chambers, whose family ranched in south Presidio County and who was living in Alpine at the time.

At Chambers bond and detention hearing the following week, the DEA said a confidential informant helped smuggle the coke from near San Antonio del Bravo, a small Mexican village on the Rio Grande to the Chambers ranch. The informant was told by Chamber to then call the sheriff and say the “deal was down.”

The sheriff was taken into custody.

State District Judge Alex Gonzalez removed Thompson from office and appointed Justice of the Peace Abelardo Gonzalez (no relation) as sheriff.

bigbendnow.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
The Pope's personal secretary was just found dead in mysterious circumstances similar in manner to the death of Justice Scalia.
Well now. This is curious

Mysterious death of Pope Francis aide alarms Vatican

Pope Francis’s secretary, 34-year-old Miriam Wuolou of Eritrea, was found dead earlier this week — and the Vatican is calling foul.

Wuolou’s body was discovered in her Rome apartment by police after her brother raised concern that she wasn’t answering her phone. She was seven months pregnant and suffered from diabetes, which can prove dangerous — even fatal — during pregnancy.

The Vatican, however, has called for an investigation into the woman’s death. Police have interviewed her brother, her ex-husband and her most recent boyfriend, who is believed to be a policeman employed by the Vatican, the Italian newspaper Il Messaggero reports.

Investigators will also perform a DNA test on Wuolou’s fetus to determine the paternity of the unborn child.

nypost.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join