It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I bet she overheard or saw something damning !!!

Maybe she was ready to sing like a canary.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

In addition to Pope Francis, she was also secretary to many other high-ranking members of the Catholic church in Vatican City.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
The Pope's personal secretary was just found dead in mysterious circumstances similar in manner to the death of Justice Scalia.
Well now. This is curious

Mysterious death of Pope Francis aide alarms Vatican

Pope Francis’s secretary, 34-year-old Miriam Wuolou of Eritrea, was found dead earlier this week — and the Vatican is calling foul.

Wuolou’s body was discovered in her Rome apartment by police after her brother raised concern that she wasn’t answering her phone. She was seven months pregnant and suffered from diabetes, which can prove dangerous — even fatal — during pregnancy.

The Vatican, however, has called for an investigation into the woman’s death. Police have interviewed her brother, her ex-husband and her most recent boyfriend, who is believed to be a policeman employed by the Vatican, the Italian newspaper Il Messaggero reports.

Investigators will also perform a DNA test on Wuolou’s fetus to determine the paternity of the unborn child.

nypost.com...

This is probably a bit off-topic, but I find it odd that they would deny Justice Scalia an autopsy but go all-out for one for the Pope's secretary. Why???

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: IAMTAT

I bet she overheard or saw something damning !!!

Maybe she was ready to sing like a canary.

I agree. The Pope's top financial advisor has been testifying to the Australian court about the abuse in the church. He's holed up in a hotel room so he's safe for now. I bet he's got the goods on Francis.

That poor girl and her child! The church is dead set against killing a child in the womb and, yet, they don't think twice about killing to keep their secrets!!

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune

The Pope's personal secretary was just found dead in mysterious circumstances similar in manner to the death of Justice Scalia.
Well now. This is curious

Mysterious death of Pope Francis aide alarms Vatican

Pope Francis’s secretary, 34-year-old Miriam Wuolou of Eritrea, was found dead earlier this week — and the Vatican is calling foul.

Wuolou’s body was discovered in her Rome apartment by police after her brother raised concern that she wasn’t answering her phone. She was seven months pregnant and suffered from diabetes, which can prove dangerous — even fatal — during pregnancy.

The Vatican, however, has called for an investigation into the woman’s death. Police have interviewed her brother, her ex-husband and her most recent boyfriend, who is believed to be a policeman employed by the Vatican, the Italian newspaper Il Messaggero reports.

Investigators will also perform a DNA test on Wuolou’s fetus to determine the paternity of the unborn child.

nypost.com...

This is probably a bit off-topic, but I find it odd that they would deny Justice Scalia an autopsy but go all-out for one for the Pope's secretary. Why???

She was young and with child. I'm just surprised the Vatican is crying foul over it.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

In addition to Pope Francis, she was also secretary to many other high-ranking members of the Catholic church in Vatican City.

Wow, this is crazy. Can you believe Scalia's death took our research all the way to the Vatican?! My head is spinning!

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Here's a little more information on her death:

www.inquisitr.com...

She was on sick leave when she died.

There was also another woman who was an employee at Santa Marta who died a month ago after a long illness.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

This is one heck of a coincidence.....if these aren't involved.

It takes a lot to shock me, but this has!

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

"Pope Francis’s secretary, 34-year-old Miriam Wuolou of Eritrea, was found dead earlier this week — and the Vatican is calling foul.

I wonder about the bolded part.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

That DNA test could possibly point to someone OTHER than her ex or current boyfriend

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

That DNA test could possibly point to someone OTHER than her ex or current boyfriend

Yes...I wonder if there are any other rumors about the baby's father. Sounds like they are anxious to put them to rest if there are.

And I wonder if this policeman has 'volunteered' to be the baby-daddy knowing he will not be implicated in any police investigation of a possible crime.

ETA: By that, I mean if Vatican police are investigating, I am sure they can fix the results to say whatever.

Also, if they are trying to rewrite fact to cover for a different baby-daddy, it would explain why the Vatican 'wants' an investigation.
edit on 29-2-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

They will easily find a "voluntary" scapegoat.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Getting back to Justice Scalia....Something just occurred to me.

When the sheriff made a list of items on his incident report I didn't see any mention of a laptop or a cell phone. I can see Scalia not taking his laptop if he's planning on relaxing and unplugging, but his phone? No one on any report made a mention of Scalia's cell phone. If I'm spending the night at a friend's house or at a hotel I always have my phone on the bedside table.

Doesn't someone important like him always have his phone with him?

edit on 29-2-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Getting back to Justice Scalia....Something just occurred to me.

When the sheriff made a list of items on his incident report I didn't see any mention of a laptop or a cell phone. I can see Scalia not taking his laptop if he's planning on relaxing and unplugging, but his phone? No one on any report made a mention of Scalia's cell phone. If I'm spending the night at a friend's house or at a hotel I always have my phone on the bedside table.

Doesn't someone important like him always have his phone with him?

I think that's curious, as well. I would expect there to have been a cell phone.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

It is curious, isn't it?

San Antonio Express was in the Big Bend area covering a story when a Federal source tipped them off about Scalia's death. They were the first ones on the scene and scooped the story. They also said the hearse was already there.

Now, why would there be a hearse there as a decoy if there aren't any reporters around?

And who was this federal source?

It makes me wonder if someone else died there that wasn't reported.

ETA: I'll find the story and link it when I can.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

That poor girl and her child! The church is dead set against killing a child in the womb and, yet, they don't think twice about killing to keep their secrets!!

Assassinating to keep their secrets is theocratic warfare, not murder, in their convoluted thinking, no doubt. They are disciples of God, not assassins...remember?

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

It is curious, isn't it?

San Antonio Express was in the Big Bend area covering a story when a Federal source tipped them off about Scalia's death. They were the first ones on the scene and scooped the story. They also said the hearse was already there.

Now, why would there be a hearse there as a decoy if there aren't any reporters around?

And who was this federal source?

It makes me wonder if someone else died there that wasn't reported.

ETA: I'll find the story and link it when I can.

I tried to keep up over the weekend and saw IAMTAT's comment suggesting someone may have wanted to leave unnoticed and hence the decoy hearse. I thought that was an interesting idea...maybe someone was able to leave via the decoy hearse or fly out while the (nonexistent) reporters were 'chasing' the decoy hearse.

Or maybe there was another body. I definitely agree there was no need for a decoy hearse so why even have one?

And always with the unnamed sources! I personally think "unnamed" sources are used when someone wants to be in total control of a narrative but has to cite 'unnamed sources' so everything doesn't look to be coming from one voice.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Assassinating to keep their secrets is theocratic warfare, not murder, in their convoluted thinking, no doubt. They are disciples of God, not assassins...remember?

I think they would kill her if her pregnancy and child might be scandalous!

Also -- and this is kind of a side note -- I find it interesting that Poindexter has never been married in context of the religious connections to Scalia's death. I wonder if there is any religious significance to his decision to not marry.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

It's funny you say that these 'non-existent' reporters can be lured by a decoy hearse. The photos they took of the hearse driving away doesn't look like anyone followed it.(Doesn't look like that ploy worked)

We need to look at the outgoing flight logs. Where's Indigo5 when we need him?!

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

It's funny you say that these 'non-existent' reporters can be lured by a decoy hearse. The photos they took of the hearse driving away doesn't look like anyone followed it.(Doesn't look like that ploy worked)

We need to look at the outgoing flight logs. Where's Indigo5 when we need him?!

No decoy was needed. The ranch was not flooded with reporters!

new topics

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join