It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: nikkib0421
a reply to: dianajune

Wow. Do you think by keep bringing up the issue of the pillow placement to maybe send a message to other opus dei members?

I don't know, but it's quite possible.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: yesyesyes

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
It sure does provoke the notion of foul play involved, as 99.5 percent of the population do not sleep with a pillow on top of their head.
And I hope that these rulings are stifled until a new president takes office just to see who begins squirming, and how much.

Hell yeah!

Bend the rules so the Republicans can benefit!

Well, we all know how Obama tries to benefit right after tragedies happen now don't we?

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Here's something else that's weird:

After being assured by the Sheriff and the US Marshal (who were both there with Scalia's body) Cinderela pronounces Scalia's death by phone at 1:52 pm.

However, Wade Drew, a spokesman for the US Marshals Service, said "A US Deputy Marshal from western Texas arrived at the ranch about 2:30pm on Feb.13, after the body had been found."

Huh? Cinderela said there was a US Marshal at the ranch when she talked with Sheriff Dominguez. The spokesman says he didn't arrive until 2:30. So who the hell was she talking to?

www.nytimes.com... EVREMARK&_r=0

(Read the last two paragraphs of story)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Great observation.

The spin in that article is very annoying, by the way. The claim is this: "Three forensic pathologists interviewed separately were divided in their opinions about the handling of the death of Justice Scalia. Two — Dr. Michael M. Baden, a former chief medical examiner in New York City, and Dr. Vincent J. M. Di Maio, a former chief medical examiner in San Antonio — said officials had done what is usual for many individuals who die if their doctors have attested they had potentially fatal ailments."

But Dr. Di Maio actually said this:

"What you have is an elderly man found dead in bed, and if he was not on the Supreme Court everyone would say, O.K., and nothing more would happen,” Dr. Di Maio said. “It is only who he was that makes it a big deal. You can make an argument that they should have done an autopsy, but the only reason you would do it is he is a Supreme Court judge."

So, in effect, he says not doing an autopsy is a big deal because he was a Supreme Court Justice.

"A third, Dr. George D. Lundberg, a former editor of the American Medical Association publication JAMA, said the handling was “almost unbelievable.” An autopsy should be mandatory “when a politically prominent person dies unexpectedly, and especially if unobserved,” said Dr. Lundberg, who now works for CollabRx, a Rennova Health company."

Two out of the three pathologists thought it is a big deal that Scalia had no autopsy for the very reason people, like myself, think it's a big deal: He was a Supreme Court Justice.

The public has a great interest in this particular death.

The first pathologist that said it wasn't unusual is Michael Baden.

NO BIG SHOCK THERE.

"Baden was the chief medical examiner of the City of New York from 1978 to 1979. He was chairman of the House Select Committee on Assassinations' Forensic Pathology Panel that investigated the assassination of John F. Kennedy."

Here a nice list of FALSE and DOUBTFUL claims he's made about the JFK assassination: Link

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Right. And this particular article also doesn't quote everything Michael Baden actually said. In his opinion, he would've ordered an autopsy. (I read earlier article a few days ago)

Dr. Cyril Wecht also would've ordered an autopsy.

edit on 22-2-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Do you have a link?

That Michel Baden is such a turd though. Gave testimony for the defense for OJ Simpson...he can be paid to say anything.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Very suspicious circumstances, and I believe it is likely he was killed.

1. Bedclothes were not rumpled.

2. His clothing was not wrinkled.

3. The pillow placement is very odd.

4. He was in a place that apparently allows a cause of death to be phoned in, which I find extremely odd! Both of my parents died in Texas, both with known serious health issues, and both had autopsies. It was required, we were told. One case was terminal cancer, and they still did one. Other was a heart attack. These were not famous people, not nationally important figures, and autopsies were required. So why not in this case??? When were, I wonder, the laws passed that are cited in articles about Scalia?

5. He was apparently invited after a friend of the ranch owner suggested it to the owner. The owner and he were not close, and seem to have met only once before.

6. This happened at a time and place where he was without protection.

Too many coincidences, and too much insistence that nothing odd happened. I can't buy that. All that said, not sure we will ever know the facts, however. Knowing them could get a person killed.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Glad you're here, Lady GE. Your insight will be valuable here.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Do you have a link?

That Michel Baden is such a turd though. Gave testimony for the defense for OJ Simpson...he can be paid to say anything.

Oops...I meant to look for story before replying but accidentally sent nothing to you, LOL. I will search for that story.

edit on 22-2-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

The laws have been in place for decades as far as I could discern. What is nagging me are the actual policies enacted for the operation of those laws. I can find policies for other states' medical examiner offices -- all over the web. In my state, that's where it's indicated an autopsy should be done on "famous people and public figures." Same with several other states I looked at.

I would think Texas would have some policies for conducting autopsies, but I couldn't find anything.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Do you have a link?

www.foxnews.com...

He said the family had a right not to request an autopsy. However, he said that "given Scalia's stature, he would have recommended an autopsy be conducted, in order to stem the tide of conspiracy."

Still looking for Cyril Wecht's comment...
edit on 22-2-2016 by texasgirl because: added more

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

Do you have a link?

www.foxnews.com...

He said the family had a right not to request an autopsy. However, he said that "given Scalia's stature, he would have recommended an autopsy be conducted, in order to stem the tide of conspiracy."

Still looking for Cyril Wecht's comment...

On one hand he says it is the usual course of action to not order an autopsy in such cases. And on the other, he says he would have ordered one.

So, he is saying he would take unusual steps in the case of Scalia, because essentially -- he was a Supreme Court justice.

The NYT article should have been titled "Pathologists in Complete Agreement That An Autopsy Should Have Been Conducted."

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

A prime example of newspeak if there ever was one.

Tricksy tricksy bastards these people are. It takes a good amount of discrimination to discern the true content of what is being given to us, and in today's world most people barely read past the headlines, much less dig into an article and fully digest it's ingredients.

Looking at twitter (which I don't use), one sees that the first use of the hastag #ScaliaDeath is this:

@cnn Have you heard the story about Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia dying in his sleep? Can you confirm?
#ScaliaDeath
1:59 PM - 13 Feb 2016

link

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Well, he clearly died in his sleep then....lol.

I never know what to make of the time shown on Tweets but if that was the same time zone, man, they got the narrative out there fast.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Well well...Dr. Michael Baden. I never have understood why they parade this man out for all the sensational news worthy high profile deaths.

Hmmm....he served on the House Select Committee on Assassinations' Forensic Pathology Panel that investigated the assassination of John F. Kennedy. I didn't know that.

I guess that qualifies him to weigh in as an "expert" on all deaths of famous people now.
....especially those assassinated!
edit on 22-2-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Well well...Dr. Michael Baden. I never have understood why they parade this man out for all the sensational news worthy high profile deaths.

Hmmm....he served on the House Select Committee on Assassinations' Forensic Pathology Panel that investigated the assassination of John F. Kennedy. I didn't know that.

I guess that qualifies him to weigh in as an "expert" on all deaths of famous people now.
....especially those assassinated!

Chairman, even.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Do you have a link?

Okay, here's the link with Dr. Cyril Wecht's comments:

www.post-gazette.com...

"Many offices may choose not to do an autopsy but they will withdraw blood for toxicological analysis. They call it an external examination.

"The idea of a that body not being seen by a physician and going directly to a funeral home to be embalmed...It's terrible."

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Amazing the way the press distorted these opinions from 'in agreement' to 'mixed.'

Thank you for digging it up!

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
A little more random searching for references to the Order of St. Hubert yields quite a bit of intriguing information, which one would expect from an organization that's been in existence for over 300 years.

For example, there is a reference here indicating that a portion of Leonardo da Vinci's remains may be buried at a chaple of St. Hubert.

From The Magic of Geometry (3) By Igor Ushakov

And here they are referenced in a fictional account of a hunt and are described as, "... a drinking fraternity of St Hubert dedicated to inebriation." And this is in the context of a story about a master and a servant lost in the woods in which a "Wild Hunter who hunted not game but the child of anyone tempted to join him in the wild chase" was about.

From Genius, Power and Magic: A Cultural History of Germany from Goethe to Wagner

Remember that Scalia's son backed out at the last minute?

Is it ok to get creeped out now?
edit on 22-2-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-2-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-2-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: added book titles

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Yes, very creepy.

It's funny, I've had the occasion to peruse 'From The Magic of Geometry,' by Igor Ushakov, before. It was also in the context of researching secret societies and a particular secret that would not be appropriate to bring up in this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join