It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
Here's something else that's weird:

After being assured by the Sheriff and the US Marshal (who were both there with Scalia's body) Cinderela pronounces Scalia's death by phone at 1:52 pm.

However, Wade Drew, a spokesman for the US Marshals Service, said "A US Deputy Marshal from western Texas arrived at the ranch about 2:30pm on Feb.13, after the body had been found."

Huh? Cinderela said there was a US Marshal at the ranch when she talked with Sheriff Dominguez. The spokesman says he didn't arrive until 2:30. So who the hell was she talking to?

www.nytimes.com... EVREMARK&_r=0

(Read the last two paragraphs of story)

It would seem that poor little Cinderella got her timeline all messed up. I wish that someone would have the guts to do a proper investigation, even though Scalia's already been embalmed and in all likelihood, cremated.

On a related note - aren't death certificates a matter of public record? Not only would the "cause of death" be listed but the disposition of the body would be on there as well. I sure would like to see it.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I didn't know that Baden was still floating about somewhere. Figures.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Ita. My mother died in Florida in '99. Her death was unattended as most of the family lives in the Northeast. They did an autopsy w/o consulting us, which was fine by me. If they hadn't, I would have demanded one.

Imo one should be done for Scalia - if the body has not yet been cremated - even if the family objects. And even if they can't do an autopsy, they should send someone to interview whoever was at the ranch the same time as Scalia. Everyone. And those who dealt with the aftermath of Scalia's death, including Cinderella.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Since we're analyzing the room...WHY would an old man, who was supposedly so ill, sleep on the side of the bed that was opposite the nightstand where the water pitcher and, no doubt, any of his pills would've been?
edit on 22-2-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I noticed that. And I also thought if the pillows were on the floor on that side, it would not be easy to navigate around them if he needed to get up in the middle of the night.

ETA: I do think it's plausible he stacked them in the closet though.
edit on 22-2-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

Oh, yeah. He was all over the Michael Brown shooting, too. He's the Gloria Allred of forensic pathologists.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Mother, Queen, IAMTAT & DianaJune, are doing a great job...got me
following.
As far as the bedding goes...decorative would be removed
and that appears to be the pile of linens ready for laundry.

I don't know about humans but i would expect it to be the
same as animals...when they die the body loses urine & feces
so I would think there would be a mess.

Cheers
Ektar
edit on 2222016 by Ektar because: left out info

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Baden strikes me as the man who gets paid to make sure the forensics support the official story.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Speaking of Baden, I noticed he said they could do a toxicology test based on urine and blood left in the heart after embalming.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
If any other SC Justices die within the next year (perhaps under similar circumstances)...the next may very well be Justice Thomas.

According to what I heard during Pastor Begley's interview with Hagmann and Hagmann the other day, there will be another vacancy on the Supreme Court prior to the end of Obama's term. He couldn't say why, whether due to a death or resignation.

Also said pictures were taken of Scalia's body. And of his room after it was removed.

Here's the link once again in case anyone would like to check it out:

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

The room was staged (so to speak) for photographers to take pics from outside the glass doors.

ETA: And it appears only ONE photographer took photos. Michael Busch.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: IAMTAT

This is a better pic: Image Link

I think it looks like some bedding has been gathered inside the sheet (like a bag) with a pillow on top to kind of hold it together. To my eye, it looks like maybe the bedspread is hidden inside that sheet.

There are a few other things that seem amiss. The bedskirt is tucked up into the corner of the frame. I wonder why? No slippers or shoes on the floor. A pitcher of water on the nightstand but no glass? It's hard to tell but there might be something between the lamp and pitcher.

The pitcher and water inside of it should have been taken by law enforcement for testing. Among other things, including all of the pillows and sheets.

Oh, and the lamps that are high above the headboard - two on each side - the one to the left seems off-kilter. Maybe it's just me.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I zoomed in on the picture above the bed. Do you have any ideas about the painting? Also, the engraved headboard looks interesting.

I considered that painting as well..

It's definitely a man riding a white stallion..and maybe even a star/cross in front of the horse? Zoom in on the painting..

If you google image search "painting" and "St. Hubert" you will find many interesting motifs...including St. Hubert riding a white horse in many of the paintings.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: queenofswords

Did you notice the bedside water pitcher with the paper covering the top?

I sure did. But where is the glass?

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
It's possible Scalia died somewhere other than the bedroom.

With all the detailed "official info" focusing on "The Room", I tend to think otherwise.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar
following.

Cheers
Ektar

Someone else posted that awhile back. If those sheets are the very ones Scalia was sleeping on/died on, then where is that mess?

Is it possible that at times, when someone dies, their bowels and bladder don't evacuate?

edit on 22-2-2016 by dianajune because: typo

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Speaking of Baden, I noticed he said they could do a toxicology test based on urine and blood left in the heart after embalming.

I wonder who would have the authority to order such tests even though the family made it clear they wanted no autopsy? The Governor of Texas? Obama?

Assuming, of course, that Scalia wasn't cremated but I bet he was.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
It's possible Scalia died somewhere other than the bedroom.

With all the detailed "official info" focusing on "The Room", I tend to think otherwise.

That would make sense, given the lack of a mess from one's death (bowel/bladder evacuation), condition of sheets, pillows, etc. Maybe he was killed elsewhere and brought in and laid on the bed. "Lying in repose" according to Poindexter. Hmph.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Hey mate sorry I left you off the list above as
doing a nice job here...I went back & edited...
Also Indigo5 too.

There is a glass between the pitcher & night stand
& appears to possibly be a clock-radio behind the glass.

All I did was zoom in the picture provided....
I think the bed skirt was a result from accidentally
picking it up while tucking military corners...?

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune

originally posted by: Ektar
following.

Cheers
Ektar

Someone else posted that awhile back. If those sheets are the very ones Scalia was sleeping on/died on, then where is that mess?

Is it possible that at times, when someone dies, their bowels and bladder don't evacuate?

If he had fecal matter that hadn't been evacuated before he died then it most likely would've been released, as the spincter muscle relaxes when you die.

I'm almost certain he would've urinated, though.

new topics

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join