It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
It's possible Scalia died somewhere other than the bedroom.

With all the detailed "official info" focusing on "The Room", I tend to think otherwise.

...and he was placed on the (wrong side) bed and arranged.
Another PHOTO:
media.cmgdigital.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I took a closer look at the picture because I figured how how to zoom in on it. I think there's a small glass next to the lamp.

There appears to be a small clock radio behind it. Not sure.

Are those shelves in that headboard? If so, why did the pillow end up on his head/forehead/whatever? Wouldn't it have fallen back into the headboard?

I'd like to know what was on the other nightstand.

If you go to Cibolo's website and look up the El Presidente suite, you will see some nice furniture in that room, including a lounge chair to the left of the bed. Where it is in the photo I don't know.

Did anyone take a close look at those sheets? In front of the pillows, where they are crumpled up, there appears to be a swirl pattern. Almost like something was dragged across the bed from the right side, then towards the middle, then down.

Almost like something heavy was moved. Just sayin.'

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune

With all the detailed "official info" focusing on "The Room", I tend to think otherwise.

That would make sense, given the lack of a mess from one's death (bowel/bladder evacuation), condition of sheets, pillows, etc. Maybe he was killed elsewhere and brought in and laid on the bed. "Lying in repose" according to Poindexter. Hmph.

It does seem odd that there was no mess at all on the sheets. From what I understand, the longer a body is in place, the more the gasses build up and the worse the mess when the body is moved. His body was supposedly lying there for about 12 hours if he passed in the middle of the night.

ETA: Wait! Longer since he wasn't actually moved until the middle of the next night! Maybe 24 hours and no mess???
edit on 22-2-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Another PHOTO:
media.cmgdigital.com...

I assume those white splotches over the pillow on the glass door?

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Poindexter is apparently unmarried, but he is photographed at many functions with a Houston socialite by the name of Claudia Craft...nee Claudia Craft Huthnance.

houston.culturemap.com...=1

houston.culturemap.com...=6

www.facebook.com...

link   

Did anyone take a close look at those sheets? In front of the pillows, where they are crumpled up, there appears to be a swirl pattern. Almost like something was dragged across the bed from the right side, then towards the middle, then down.

Almost like something heavy was moved. Just sayin.'

It looked to me from the creases that his legs were moved over to the side of the bed the water pitcher is on, then the whole body dragged off.
edit on 22-2-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

That would make sense, given the lack of a mess from one's death (bowel/bladder evacuation), condition of sheets, pillows, etc. Maybe he was killed elsewhere and brought in and laid on the bed. "Lying in repose" according to Poindexter. Hmph.

It does seem odd that there was no mess at all on the sheets. From what I understand, the longer a body is in place, the more the gasses build up and the worse the mess when the body is moved. His body was supposedly lying there for about 12 hours if he passed in the middle of the night.

ETA: Wait! Longer since he wasn't actually moved until the middle of the next night! Maybe 24 hours and no mess???

Actually, it was there longer than that. If we are to believe what has been told to us, he went to bed about 9:00 Fri. night, died, and left Cibola Creek Ranch around midnight Saturday night. A gray hearse was seen leaving earlier, but it was determined to be a decoy. Scalia's body did not arrive at the funeral home in El Paso till about 3:00 a.m. Sunday morning.

link   

Good point. I sure wish they turned the sheets, pillows, etc over to be checked but they most likely have been burned.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Ha! I saw that he has never married but was quick to say it wasn't because he doesn't like the ladies.

I rolled my eyes.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Poindexter is apparently unmarried, but he is photographed at many functions with a Houston socialite by the name of Claudia Craft...nee Claudia Craft Huthnance.

www.facebook.com...

Who would want to date him? Yuck.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Another PHOTO:
media.cmgdigital.com...

I assume those white splotches over the pillow on the glass door?

I noticed that too. I don't know what those are. A reflection of something outside?

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Actually, it was there longer than that. If we are to believe what has been told to us, he went to bed about 9:00 Fri. night, died, and left Cibola Creek Ranch around midnight Saturday night. A gray hearse was seen leaving earlier, but it was determined to be a decoy. Scalia's body did not arrive at the funeral home in El Paso till about 3:00 a.m. Sunday morning.

Lack of mess after all that time? Gasses building up...jostling to get his body off the bed...something is going to spontaneous come out of one, two, or three orifices.

link   

Ha! I saw that he has never married but was quick to say it wasn't because he doesn't like the ladies.

I rolled my eyes.

Now I know I'm gonna hurl.....

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I rolled my eyes.

Could be.
Maybe a gal pal.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

www.facebook.com...

The man has major money. Women would be falling all over him.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

www.facebook.com...

The old guy has bucks.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

www.facebook.com...

Not this one. Nope....no way, no how. I would want someone of character. Someone who isn't too bad looking and has the guts to stand up for what's right no matter what. Good sense of humor would be a plus.

I know this is off topic, but I kind of think Alex Jones is cute.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Getting away from the room, I found something (un?)related:

The St. Hubert’s Hunters (KSU) have terminated their affiliation with the hunting federation FKNK. In a brief statement issued on Thursday, FKNK chief executive Lino Farrugia said that KSU “did not see any benefit from the continuation” of their affiliation with the federation.

He added that the Executive Guns & Ammo Shooting Club and the Malta Taxidermy Federation have now become affiliate members of the FKNK.

KSU president Mark Mifsud Bonnici told MaltaToday that his organisation actually left the FKNK in September last year but originally felt no reason to publicise their decision. However, they will issue a statement later on today to explain the reasons behind the termination of their affiliation.

“It was a matter of choice,” Mifsud Bonnici said. “We have always been a small organisation that enjoyed a good reputation and will remain that way.”

St Hubert’s Hunters leave hunting federation

I don't know, maybe this is reaching too much?

But it was announced the day before Justice Scalia's death.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

www.facebook.com...

Not this one. Nope....no way, no how. I would want someone of character. Someone who isn't too bad looking and has the guts to stand up for what's right no matter what. Good sense of humor would be a plus.

I know this is off topic, but I kind of think Alex Jones is cute.

I'm not talking about you or me, LOL! Some high-maintenance gold diggers, girl!

Anyway, was he ever married?

I do think we all wouldn't be as far down this rabbit hole if Poindexter hadn't worn that tie during the press conference. So...I'd like to say "Thank you, Mr. Poindexter!"

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Getting away from the room, I found something (un?)related:

The St. Hubert’s Hunters (KSU) have terminated their affiliation with the hunting federation FKNK. In a brief statement issued on Thursday, FKNK chief executive Lino Farrugia said that KSU “did not see any benefit from the continuation” of their affiliation with the federation.

He added that the Executive Guns & Ammo Shooting Club and the Malta Taxidermy Federation have now become affiliate members of the FKNK.

KSU president Mark Mifsud Bonnici told MaltaToday that his organisation actually left the FKNK in September last year but originally felt no reason to publicise their decision. However, they will issue a statement later on today to explain the reasons behind the termination of their affiliation.

“It was a matter of choice,” Mifsud Bonnici said. “We have always been a small organisation that enjoyed a good reputation and will remain that way.”

St Hubert’s Hunters leave hunting federation

I don't know, maybe this is reaching too much?

But it was announced the day before Justice Scalia's death.

MALTA Taxidermy Association
Knights of Malta???

new topics

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join