It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

My gut feeling from the beginning was that this was an assassination, ordered by the vatican. This pope leans way left compared to popes before him. He claims birth control isn't all that bad if defending against Zika, he has put himself in the middle of the US election drama, he is issuing statements about climate change, etc.

Scalia seemed to be a hard line Catholic, very traditional. I have also read that even though he was a conservative...he was like the leader amongst the other justices. They valued his opninion.

I think this pope is pushing the globalist agenda hardcore. In order for certain things to pass through the courts....Scalia needed to be gone.

I hate how all this shady stuff is near impossible to prove, but I did read where most CIA directors have been knights of malta. If that it is true then it would make sense that they take orders from the vatican.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: nikkib0421
Scalia seemed to be a hard line Catholic, very traditional. I have also read that even though he was a conservative...he was like the leader amongst the other justices. They valued his opninion.

I think this pope is pushing the globalist agenda hardcore. In order for certain things to pass through the courts....Scalia needed to be gone.

His son is a freaking Catholic priest!

And I very much agree with the globalist agenda portion, too.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: nikkib0421

Is it worth mentioning that JFK was the only Roman Catholic president we've had?

edit on 21-2-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
It sure does provoke the notion of foul play involved, as 99.5 percent of the population do not sleep with a pillow on top of their head.
And I hope that these rulings are stifled until a new president takes office just to see who begins squirming, and how much.

Hell yeah!

Bend the rules so the Republicans can benefit!

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I've always wondered about this.
Pope Francis made prediction of his own death in 2014...If true, the Pontiff will die this year or next:

Pope predicts his death, says 'God will give me two or three more years'

Pope Francis has publicly broached the prospect of his own death for the first time, giving himself "two or three years" but not ruling out retirement before then.

Talking to reporters on Monday on a flight back to the Vatican from South Korea, the 77-year-old pontiff, who seemed in good spirits, was asked about his global popularity, which was evident again during his five-day visit.
"I see it as the generosity of the people of God. I try to think of my sins, my mistakes, not to become proud. Because I know it will last only a short time. Two or three years and then I'll be off to the Father's House," he replied light-heartedly.

The Argentine pope said he could handle the popularity "more naturally" these days, though at first it had "scared me a little".

While the pope has not spoken publicly before about when he might meet his maker, a Vatican source said he had previously told those close to him that he thought he only had a few years left.

www.hindustantimes.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Is it worth mentioning that JFK was the only Roman Catholic president we've had?

It is worth mentioning. It is also worth mentioning as I did a few pages back that there is an Order of Hubertus connection to JFK's assassin.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

It is worth mentioning. It is also worth mentioning as I did a few pages back that there is an Order of Hubertus connection to JFK's assassin.

Exactly why I brought it up. I did actually read through the links you posted....even the note on the confusion about the doctor's name.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

My husband and I were just talking about that. I wonder why we have only had 1 catholic president? I personally believe the vatican is at the top of the pyramid. It seems they would want as many of their own as possible in power. Seems counterproductive.

But, jfk was the only president who truly tried to buck the system and ended up dead for it.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Wikipedia has a lengthy article about Opus Dei. it's so long I will have to return to it later on to finish reading it. Anyway, here's an excerpt about "mortification:"

Much public attention has focused on Opus Dei's practice of mortification—the voluntary offering up of discomfort or pain to God; this includes fasting, or in some circumstances self-inflicted pain such as self-flagellation. Mortification has a long history in many world religions, including the Catholic Church.

It has been endorsed by Popes as a way of following Christ, who died in a bloody crucifixion and who gave this advice: "let him deny himself, take up his cross daily and follow me." (Lk 9:23)[72] Supporters say that opposition to mortification is rooted in having lost (1) the "sense of the enormity of sin" or offense against God, and the consequent penance, both interior and exterior, (2) the notions of "wounded human nature" and of concupiscence or inclination to sin, and thus the need for "spiritual battle,"[73] and (3) a spirit of sacrifice for love and "supernatural ends," and not only for physical enhancement.

As a spirituality for ordinary people, Opus Dei focuses on performing sacrifices pertaining to normal duties and to its emphasis on charity and cheerfulness. Additionally, Opus Dei celibate members practise "corporal mortifications" such as sleeping without a pillow or sleeping on the floor, fasting or remaining silent for certain hours during the day.

Source

That last part makes me think about that "pillow."

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

a reply to: MotherMayEye

My husband and I were just talking about that. I wonder why we have only had 1 catholic president? I personally believe the vatican is at the top of the pyramid. It seems they would want as many of their own as possible in power. Seems counterproductive.

But, jfk was the only president who truly tried to buck the system and ended up dead for it.

At the risk of going off-topic, I'm seeing similarities between Trump and Kennedy. And, it seems to me that should Trump become POTUS, he'd be more likely to pursue justice re. Scalia's death. Jmho.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I read that too. I find it very odd. Cryptic almost. Even if he felt that way....why make it public?

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I read that too. I find it very odd. Cryptic almost. Even if he felt that way....why make it public?

And he's apparently said this on more than one occasion. Does he accept there might be retribution for his tactics from other factions?

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

Wow. Do you think by keep bringing up the issue of the pillow placement to maybe send a message to other opus dei members?

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

That's a possibility. Or maybe he wrote the script, so to speak. Maybe he knows a major war/conflict is coming and the plan is to martyr him.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I was thinking earlier that the way this pope is shifting to a more progressive liberal ideology is very reminiscent(to me) of how the Christians adopted pagan holidays and idols to make it easier for pagans to adapt to Christian beliefs.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

a reply to: dianajune

Wow. Do you think by keep bringing up the issue of the pillow placement to maybe send a message to other opus dei members?

Like "Mission Accomplished".

and will make others think "twice" from now on.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Texas, magic bullet land, where the State has jurisdiction in the case of death yet the Feds get to steal the body. They stole JFK, lost the president's brain, and now we have Judge Scalia. No autopsy, quick embalming, Feds fly in on helicopters to steal the body. And the "we" discovered the body included Admiral Poindexter. A wonderful hush puppy. "Poindexter was convicted on April 7, 1990, of five counts of lying to Congress and obstructing the Congressional committees investigating the Iran-Contra Affair..." Wiki
Waterboard Poindexter.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I keep wondering if the pillow behind the top the Justice's head...which I had also heard was partially flopped over the top front of his face...actually meant that part of the pillow was covering his eyes.

The terms 'Justice is Blind'...or 'Blind Justice' come to mind as a possible message.
edit on 21-2-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: beijingyank
Texas, magic bullet land, where the State has jurisdiction in the case of death yet the Feds get to steal the body. They stole JFK, lost the president's brain, and now we have Judge Scalia. No autopsy, quick embalming, Feds fly in on helicopters to steal the body. And the "we" discovered the body included Admiral Poindexter. A wonderful hush puppy. "Poindexter was convicted on April 7, 1990, of five counts of lying to Congress and obstructing the Congressional committees investigating the Iran-Contra Affair..." Wiki
Waterboard Poindexter.

Wrong Poindexter.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: beijingyank

Different Poindexter.

Everything else you say is accurate.

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join