It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThisisSerious1

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: ThisisSerious1

Here is the origin.

4Chan, need I say more?
I posted it on 4Chan because i googled "most popular forums" and 4chan was one of them, i also posted on reddit and godlike productions ..

This is NOT A TROLL it is the truth I am trying to get this out but nobody believes me I am going to be dead soon and these people are going to get away with it

Well, I am glad this originated outside this thread, but if there is any truth behind what you are saying, you are probably better off putting whatever you found in the public record.

Get your comment number up and start a thread on what you believe you have uncovered. Good luck.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Strange comment that could be viewed in multiple ways. One of which is a warning to the people here discussing.

Maybe we've mentioned some names here that made someone very uncomfortable.

Interesting this was posted here.

I'll have to go see if it appears in any other threads.

Did anyone notice that the poster in question just joined ATS yesterday? I thought that was interesting.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

And this has *what* to do with Scalia?

Agreed. Posts from the person who just joined yesteday, that have nothing to do with Scalia's death, should be moved to the correct part of the forum. Or even within the General Conspiracies board.

I'm not trying to be insensitive, but this is wayyyyy off topic.

I've been on other forums before where trolls and other assorted individuals have made repeated posts that were nonsensical.....contained lots of gibberish, poems, etc - all to derail the topic at hand.

I think that this is what has been done here. Let's get back to the subject of Scalia's death.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Well, that was effectively distracting.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Well, that was effectively distracting.

Yes, it was.

Getting back to the subject at hand -

I was watching a YouTube video of an online minister....won't mention names because I am not convinced she is legit - showing a "picture of a picture" that was claimed to be puncture wounds and bruises on Scalia's body.

She said that according to the person who sent this, it was from a heart attack gun that was used on Scalia.

I don't know if this is true or not (the pictures being from Scalia, I mean) but from what I know about the heart attack gun, of which Alex Jones documented at length, such a device wouldn't leave a hole or puncture wound but a small red splotch.

Not what she showed during the video.

She also got into another theory I haven't heard, which was that Scalia's death was tied into the upcoming economic collapse and how habeas corpus will be suspended and that Obama will suspend the 2016 elections due to civil unrest.

How Scalia would fit into this is beyond me.

Re. the photos - I sure would like to see larger ones - not a picture of a picture that someone ran off a photocopier.

Doug Hagmann did say the other day that photos were taken of Scalia's body. Whether that has anything to do with what was in this person's video I have no idea. She seemed way out there and I couldn't bear to watch it all the way through.

I'll post the link if anyone wants to see it. But I have my doubts.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

If you have your doubts about it...it's probably best to put it aside for now.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Our new friend was allowed to post his thread in 'Introductions'.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: dianajune

If you have your doubts about it...it's probably best to put it aside for now.

Agreed. Time will tell if what she had to say was correct.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I submitted the two names to Drudge...doubt they'll follow up on the research...but who knows.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I am going to bow out of this thread for awhile. My research has taken me into some dark places involving the Catholic church and it has been a bit disconcerting if not downright scary. There are Orders of this and Orders of that and many of them are connected and sub-connected. I need to breathe for a bit.

I will mention two things and I don't mean to be cryptic, but I need to go deeper before I buy into what I am reading.

First: Is there an upper echelon of Jesuits who are, or ever have been, papal assassins that are totally devoted to doing the will of the pope? (People that believe that the ends justify the means.)

Second: In 2013, Jorge Mario Bergoglio became the first Jesuit Pope, taking the name Pope Francis.

Scalia was a controversial conservative Catholic who believed in our Constitution as it is written.

Pope Francis has been severely criticized for being overly liberal and some Catholics have actually voiced the opinion that he is an imposter.

His past as Jorge Bergoglio in Argentina is very controversial. He has been accused of criminality by many and they supposedly have proof. His presence near Scalia's place of death bothers me. His use of the term "assassins" and "hit men" in his speeches to young Mexican men makes the hair stand on end, as if he was using coded words directed at somebody. That language sounded strange....code like.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
FYI - they have some interesting posts on Twitter about Scalia. Check out this link:

Twitter #ScaliaDeath

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I completely understand. I am being led the same places, as well.

I don't understand enough about church politics and I honestly feel out of my league here.

I will say though that I think there is some connection between Scalia's death and the pope visit. More to the point, the connections are too numerous to ignore.

Also, the language you referred to IS code-like. Honestly Poindexter's choice of tie for his press statement seemed very much code-like, too.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I just want to document this for future reference:

The Pope gave an historic speech before our Congress on Sept. 25th, just five months ago.

Three Catholic US Supreme Court justices were "no shows"----Justices Antonin Scalia, Clarence Thomas and Samuel Alito.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

And don't forget The Pope met with Obama Sept 23, 2015.

?? I wonder if the Pope asked Obama if there was anything in particular he (the Pope) could do for him (Obama) to "help" the NWO agendas ??

And we know who the Jesuits are....

What is role of the Vaticans role in the new world order. The Jesuits power and influence.

The Jesuits Enforcement ARM of the Vatican

Its all adding up !!

edit on Feb-21-2016 by xuenchen because: NWO_agenda (o)-(o)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

And not to bring up the recent unfortunate situation in this thread to detract from the topic, but we just had someone making bizarre claims about being murdered AND in his own thread he put the blame on "the Jews."

I still find it weird he posted his story in this particular thread.

Not only was it scary, but it seemed intentionally crazy and immature.

With 'conspiracy theories' in the news this week, I don't take it for granted that was all just an unsettling coincidence.
edit on 21-2-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Which is why I think the next vacancy will be Clarence Thomas. It was Thomas that gave a eulogy for Scalia.
Both Thomas and Scalia were rumored to be Opus Dei.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
And ....

The Jesuits of the United States Oppose Anti-Immigrant Amendments to DHS Appropriations Bill (letter to Congress)

And ....

Obama has some immigration actions stuck in Federal Court, and the SCOTUS will hear soon.

A "Recess Appointment" could ensure an Obama "victory" rather than a loss.

Obama's Immigration Executive Orders to Receive Supreme Court Review

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Not for nothin', but I would speculate it was a veil suggestive tangential "threat" or "warning".

It's happened before.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

My first instinct was the same! I think he intended that comment to go here and didn't care one bit about the thread he felt obligated to start.

new topics

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join