It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Siege Happening Live On Phonecall

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I've never heard such a selfish woman...she prolonged this...as soon as she shut up things calmed down. Did she not get the hint when he said. "I'm confused..y'all chattering.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
I wonder if he got his pizza

If he hasn't, then it will now be delivered as a meat-lovers w/extra sausage.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz

If he hasn't, then it will now be delivered as a meat-lovers w/extra sausage.

Lmao priceless

Well played

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Been following this since last night. Im glad noone was hurt.

Frankly im kinda surprised they didnt set them on fire with "faulty" tear gas grenades.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: Rocker2013

encouraging a terrorist action

Blubb. Newspeak exaggeration for civil disobedience? What did they blow up, who got killed?

It's funny to see our gov. loving police state actors abusing language for obvious reasons.

Rock on, bombs away!

When you threaten to harm others for a political/religious/racial/nationalistic/ideological cause you are a terrorist.
Please see any definition of the word ever put to print in any democratic nation.

Once again, you do not get to claim that something isn't terrorism because you personally agree with their cause or sympathise with it.

This would have been an occupation or a protest if:

1. They had not armed themselves and
2. They had not repeatedly threatened to kill others for their cause.

link   

originally posted by: TheMainEvent

Frankly im kinda surprised they didnt set them on fire with "faulty" tear gas grenades.

Why would they? It played out beautifully for the Feds. All they had to do was sit back, eat pizza, and let this guy make the solid case that the whole group was nothing but a mob of nut jobs. The Feds come out looking like Heros for letting him rant himself out and quietly take him away.

link   
a reply to: sueloujo

At first she was all "I won't let anything happen to you.. you're doing the right thing. America is watching, don't worry"

Soon afterwards: "I can't do anything for you"

then the grand finale:

"Sobbing at the end because she's so happy it ended peacefully"

I didn't even know who Michele was until this incident but I have a strong distaste for her now

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMainEvent

And you're only surprised by that because you believe the same paranoid bs people like David believe.

At every step of the way, and at every incident since Waco, the FBI has been reserved, restrained, tried everything they could to de-escalate a situation wherever possible. It's no secret that Waco didn't go as they wanted it to, but that does NOT mean they were responsible for that cult leader deliberately putting so many delusional people in harms way.

Place blame for that where blame is deserved, on Koresh and all the parents in there who followed a sick man and killed their children.

You should look into the other events with similar motivations by similar aggressive and unstable right wingers, they have used similar tactics since Waco.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: malevolent

Yes, we have all of those rights but these people are not asserting those rights in an intelligent manner or addressing their grievances with government in the proper way.

Do you only have rights if you assert them in an intelligent manner?

Think about that for a second.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

The most important part was the OR in section 2.
Part 1 (illegal activities) is clear as day
Part 3 (in the US) obvious as well

For some reason PO is ignoring a very important two letter word meaning that ONE OF THOSE THREE factors has to be involved.

i. intimidate or coerce a civilian population...not so much
iii. destruction/assassination/kidnapping...not so much
ii. influence policy of a government by intimidation or coercion...how is this not extremely apparent to people who read the definition

Verbally THREATENED to harm officers, agents, etc...had something they wanted changed...a policy, etc

Anyway....I can't stand these thugs at all...but darn glad nobody was harmed in the surrender

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: sueloujo

At first she was all "I won't let anything happen to you.. you're doing the right thing. America is watching, don't worry"

Soon afterwards: "I can't do anything for you"

then the grand finale:

"Sobbing at the end because she's so happy it ended peacefully"

I didn't even know who Michele was until this incident but I have a strong distaste for her now

I don't think that was Fiore we were listening to. As far as I know that was KrisAnne Hall, another RWNJ who goes around the country preaching sedition against the federal (elected) government. She even stated for all to hear that she believes in ruling a country by force (Christian, of course) rather than democracy.

Michele Fiore was in the compound talking to David through a loudspeaker while most of this was going on.

But it was only when they all shut up and the FBI guy Mark was talking to him that he came out and it was over.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: GeisterFahrer

no but I am pretty sure the rights begin to falter when you perform an armed takeover and occupation of a federal building while threatening LEO and feds

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeisterFahrer

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: malevolent

Yes, we have all of those rights but these people are not asserting those rights in an intelligent manner or addressing their grievances with government in the proper way.

Do you only have rights if you assert them in an intelligent manner?

Think about that for a second.

This constant myth that rights are being taken is a common thread running through all of this, but I have yet to see any of these RWNJ's actually showing what rights or freedoms have been taken from them.

They have all the same rights and freedoms as everyone else, nothing has been taken from them.

It seems to be nothing more than a constantly repeated mantra supported by absolutely nothing and used by individuals to control an idiotic group unable to think logically for themselves.
edit on 11-2-2016 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Thank you for clarifying that - so it was Michele Fiore last night but who we heard at the end on the phone was KrisAnne Hall.

They sound like they'd be good for each other, both bumbling idiots

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
So, are they replaying last night's call or are they just repeating themselves?

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
If anything happens to David, the blood will be on the hands of Cliven and Ammon Bundy, much like Lavoy Finicum's totally unnecessary death.

If you are going to claim it was unnecessary, then why was he shot to begin with? Did Cliven and Ammon Bundy shoot LaVoy?

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: KyoZero

no but I am pretty sure the rights begin to falter when you perform an armed takeover and occupation of a federal building while threatening LEO and feds

yeah, that happened to the Native Americans too. I guess they were just on Federal Property before it became Federal Property.
edit on 11-2-2016 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeisterFahrer

originally posted by: KyoZero

yeah, that happened to the Native Americans too. I guess they were just on Federal Property before it became Federal Property.

"It's ours now, we stuck a flag in it.."

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Just get over with it and send in the military. We're dealing with terrorists here, bombs away!

Why don't you just round up all terrorist sympathizers and charge them with some pre-crime bs? I mean.. c' on, your wasting valuable Brave New World time here!

This would have been an occupation or a protest if:

1. They had not armed themselves and
2. They had not repeatedly threatened to kill others for their cause.

Respect, Rocker! Every bank heist is actually a case of militant anarchy and thus plain domestic terrorism.

We've got some fine spin-doctering going on here. Carry on!

edit on 11-2-2016 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I hope not. Anything that's not NYC/LI/NJ pizza stinks.
But since he's gonna be in a mental institution for the rest of his life,
I'd say that having/not having garbage pizza is the least of his worries. lol

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join