It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Siege Happening Live On Phonecall

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Still going.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlongCamePaul
a reply to: Informer1958

Still going.

They certainly didn't think this through

If this is the quality of US militia groups I doubt the US government is shaking with fear

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
Have the Four people at the refuge been arrested yet, is it over?

Yes...

Final holdout at Ore. refuge surrenders after dramatic negotiations

Four holdouts at a federal wildlife refuge surrendered peacefully Thursday to end a 41-day takeover, but not before one protester balked at the last moment and threatened to shoot himself in a rambling, nearly two-hour discussion livestreamed online.

David Fry, 27, speaking by cellphone with an online program, said he was "feeling suicidal" only moments after his three companions peacefully surrendered to the FBI and a group of negotiators led by evangelist Franklin Graham.

"I am actually pointing a gun at my head. I am tired of living here," said Fry, who is from Ohio, at one point. "You guys took away everything from me, for doing nothing wrong."

In a long, confusing rant to online commentator Gavin Seim, Fry complained of his taxes paying for abortions and his marijuana being taken away. He was referring to Ohio voters last year turning down a bill to legalize the sale of marijuana.

"I will no longer be a slave to this system," he said, growing increasingly agitated. "I am a free man and I will die a free man."

In the end, Fry simply gave up after telling an FBI negotiator by phone he only wanted everyone to shout "hallelujah" if he walked out.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
What a bunch of drama queens. Oscars all round

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
It's Ruby Ridge and Waco all wrapped in one! They were all slaughtered! There are no survivors! Wait... They all lived? In fact the only one that died in this whole fiasco was Finicum? Damn those bloodthirsty Feds! They just want to kill all these patriots! Mark my words!

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Oh No !!

They need 'em alive and well to confirm the controlled opposition psy-ops.

There's at least 6 under blackmail because of past and current tax problems, including the Nevada Assembly Woman.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Did anyone catch the approximate total of folks who tuned in?

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Here is the link from the Portland FBI agent in charge detailing what will happen next at the refuge.
FBI statement
1. They will send in agents to make sure no one else is hiding on the premises.
2. Next the bomb squad.
3. Computer forensics and evidence technicians.
4. Then the Art Crime team:

They will start with an archaeological field assessment to determine any potential violations of the Native American Graves and Repatriation Protection Act (NAGPRA) and the Archaeological Resources Protection Act (ARPA). This work will likely take a number of weeks to complete.

I imagine if the FBI finds damage to Piute cultural artifacts or burial sites, those indicted will have additional charges brought against them.

The statement ends with generous praise for Sheriff Ward.
edit on 2/11/2016 by Olivine because: spelling

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

About 30,000 today and 66,000 last night, it was something to hear live...

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

around 20,000 this morning.

last night, I don't know, but both have been in replay mode.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: GeisterFahrer

I do suck at sarcasm...let's try direct

One issue was an innocent group of people on land that was NOT federal land...it was TAKEN from them and when they were understandably upset...they were murdered. They MADE it federal land by moving in, wiping out a people, and taking it.

These cretins decided that they supported a welfare rancher whose done his share of bad things...not a family on a ranch they owner that was forced out.

The Oregon armed occupation was a group of potentially dangerous men who used kids and women and threatened to kill federal and state/local police if they didn't get their way. Their way induced a dangerous situation and they whined and cried when after ages, the feds got sick of their BS and wanted them out. They felt they were in God's will and all that crap...frankly I am willing to bet that all the BS on the recording was either deranged or some laughable acting

The Native Americans were in their land and then slaughtered....not the same

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
jesus christ, "give me what i think im entitled to or ill blow my head off" meanwhile the feds are trying to save his life.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
So. all the sheep are accounted for.... Nice

They are just going to do one last sweep just in case one is lost.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Source for the blackmail claim? Or is this just more of your "they're right wingers, they can't be bad it's the gubmint" shtick?

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeisterFahrer

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: GeisterFahrer

If anything happens to David, the blood will be on the hands of Cliven and Ammon Bundy, much like Lavoy Finicum's totally unnecessary death.

If you are going to claim it was unnecessary, then why was he shot to begin with? Did Cliven and Ammon Bundy shoot LaVoy?

He was shot because he believed what his heroes Bundy the Elder and Younger convinced him of rather than trusting what he knew, at least at some point, to be true. And because he resisted arrest, fled the scene, and threatened others with deadly force.

In the sane world, the person(s) who pulled the trigger are the ones blamed.

Don't expect sanity from many on this thread. It's not their fault. Their brains have been heavily impacted by years of poisoned water then sent to government-sponsored schools where they were taught the regulations of the Authoritarian Cult to Control All Humans for Their Own Good. They've never had a civics class in which they learned both the rights and duties of a citizen of the Republic. Their brains are further scrambled by the tv and e-gadgets to which they were addicted at an early age. Taught to believe what the beautiful people on tv tell them, they flounder when those devices fail them because they've been taught to follow orders without any logical or critical thoughts. Submit or die.
This submit or die policy has been ably enforced in the the schools by police dressed in para-military gear patrolling the halls and encouraging students to rat out any and all "lawbreakers" to Police Authority. They've been taught that the government-sponsored school boards can violate their Constitutional rights without penalty. Because they have no idea what their rights are, they submit.
If the poisoned water and cultural conditioning by schools fall short in achieving their desired goal of submission, Big Pharma has supplied them other chemical means of attaining zombie status for the general public. Being good servants of their Masters, the Corporate Military Industrial Transnational Petrochemical Complex, politicians have conspired to relieve us of our rights, money and land and stated for all to hear that the laws passed by Congress don't apply to Congress. When nobody marched on the Capitol for such betrayal of their duties, they knew they could do whatever they pleased. When a few protested loudly, they passed the Patriot Act as a means of silencing all opposition.
The average public-school educated person under 40 years old has no idea what civil disobedience is and believes that obtaining the vote for women and the Civil Rights movement were accomplished without violence. In history class they studied the many flaws of our founders rather than their words and the literature on which the Constitution was based. They've been taught that feelings are the most important thing in the world and if their feelings get hurt they have a right to use force against others. They've been taught that their only duties as good citizens are to vote and sign internet political petitions. They have been taught that mandatory community service in order to obtain a high school diploma is "volunteerism." That's how far the insanity has spread.
They've never studied the Constitution and the many volumes of literature produced from its adoption which would provide a base for actually understanding the words they used and their intent in using those words.
When critical thinking is replaced by submission, you get the very level of ignorance and mania for submission on display in these threads.
When you add in the fact that about half of the population of the country is dependent on state or federal government for their very existence, you can see that the government has a very large advantage, the kind our founders wrote of fearing.
When you see people typing that standing for our Constitutional rights is a "right-wing" issue, you can bet that there is a big gap in their cognitive abilities and knowledge of history. Sad. Dismaying. The will of the people has been replaced by the Authoritarian Cult of the Do As We Say For Your Own Good 'cause we know what is best for you and will force you to do it.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Whew, quite the sirocco wind in here this evening ...

Does anyone know if David Fry got his pizza?

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: diggindirt

“The only violence that, if it comes our way, will be because government is wanting their building back, and that’s what it is,” Bundy said.

www.theblaze.com... inst-authorities/

Sounds like "Come get us if you dare" to me. Seems that Ammon knew whose building it was, too.

He clearly says that they have not and will not threaten anyone. I have no idea how you read his mind to come up with your interpretation of his words but I must say that I'm impressed with your psychic abilities. That must be a really handy talent.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Now that it's over, what was the final tally on rounds fired by the crazy gun toting protesters, and how many law enforcement officers were killed or wounded in this travisty?

How many rounds were fired by law enforcement, and what's the killed and wounded tally by the hero side?

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Whew, quite the sirocco wind in here this evening ...

Does anyone know if David Fry got his pizza?

Somebody said he was introduced to a meatlover's ... with extra sausage. -snicker-

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join