It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Siege Happening Live On Phonecall

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Okay, they are repeating last night's call. What's the deal with that?

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Right. If only he would have "been a man" and "pulled himself up by his own bootstraps" too, eh?

How predictable. Why don't you stop the conPC nonsense with telling everyone else what to say and do?

How quickly a patriot becomes a psychopath when he's no longer useful to "the cause."

Cliven would so be proud of you.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeisterFahrer

originally posted by: Gryphon66
If anything happens to David, the blood will be on the hands of Cliven and Ammon Bundy, much like Lavoy Finicum's totally unnecessary death.

If you are going to claim it was unnecessary, then why was he shot to begin with? Did Cliven and Ammon Bundy shoot LaVoy?

He was shot because he believed what his heroes Bundy the Elder and Younger convinced him of rather than trusting what he knew, at least at some point, to be true. And because he resisted arrest, fled the scene, and threatened others with deadly force.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I see you have your book of "Handy Right Wing Sayings" out as well.

You know, it's funny. My niece, who is in kindergarten read your post. Her only summary?

"He that smelt it, dealt it."

Ah, the wisdom of the innocent, eh?

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

I disagree with that statement. Here's why.

this is a quote cut and pasted from an article i found that I"ll link in a minute.

"The Constitution therefore allows the federal government to possess land in three forms: territories, enclaves and other property. Territories referred to land that was owned by the federal government but had not been formally made into states. Enclaves referred to land within a state that was owned by the federal government for essential purposes such as ‘Forts, Magazines, Arsenals, dock-Yards.’ Other property refers to land holdings for enumerated purposes, and gives the federal government limited discretion to possess land.

However, the Constitution does not authorize permanent land-grabs by the federal government. It authorizes Congress to make “all needful Rules and Regulations” pertaining to land. ‘Needful’ was a word carefully chosen to indicate that the regulatory power only expanded to powers specifically enumerated in the Constitution. The feds were expected to sell off non-essential land and distribute the subsequent monies in ways that benefited the public good such as paying off the debt or tax cuts.

The current regime of federal land management is blatantly unconstitutional. The founding fathers never intended to create a Republic where the feds could impose draconian fees on peaceful individuals and force them from the land. As a matter of fact, that is exactly the arrangement that the Constitution was written to prevent, as it clearly violates the principles of fiduciary government, sympathy and independence.

When the historical record is examined, it makes it abundantly clear that the Republic has gone awry since the days of the founders. Systematic attacks on the property rights of Americans have been justified through deliberate misreadings of the Constitution. This will only be changed when the public wakes up, re-discovers their rights and takes action against unjust federal power. Natelson’s article can provide a kick start toward creating a proper understanding of the Constitution amongst the American people."

http:tenthamendmentcenter.com/2014/05/07federal-land-ownership-is-it-constituntional/

Now you may agree or disagree with this article, but in these peoples minds the very institutions many here claim should have been their avenue for redress of grievances are in fact the same institutions unconstitutionally affording on overreach of power by the federal government. Lawmakers beholding only to large corporate interests and heavily funded elite individuals and organizations that do not represent the good of those directly affected by their underhanded legislation.

Your expecting these people to trust the system when the system is failing them at every turn.

edit on 11-2-2016 by twohawks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: GeisterFahrer

yeah you're right....there is no difference at all between the genocide of a people who already existed here peacefully and some unstable people engaging in an armed takeover and threatening lives because other people were breaking the law and they wanted to be able to do so with impunity.

Manifest Destiny and the Bundy's/Oregon...huh...now that you mention it there IS a lot of similarity. A set of people (thousands versus a large handful) taking over something that wasn't theirs in order to follow "God's Will" by threat of violence or coercion all the while believing they are the only authority that mattered

I stand VERY VERY corrected

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

every bank robbery is actually a case of personal or group gain and I don't recall them aimed towards coercing civilians or changing policy

We DO have some fine spin-doctoring here. Carry on!

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: twohawks
The feds were expected to sell off non-essential land and distribute the subsequent monies in ways that benefited the public good such as paying off the debt or tax cuts.

I know you didn't write the article and are just using it in place of your own thoughts ... but speaking of only following what is in the Constitution, perhaps you can point us to the Article, Section and Clause that states this rather specific sentence?

Because if not ... why ... could it be that the author is just blowing the smoke of their own right-winger ideology in our faces?

Thank you kindly.
edit on 11-2-2016 by Gryphon66 because: nicer

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

go to the page it"s address directly

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: twohawks

go to the page it"s address directly

Surely though, since you're letting this article stand in for your own words ... you can explain it to us?

What Article of the Constitution says anything like "The feds were expected to sell off non-essential land and distribute the subsequent monies in ways that benefited the public good such as paying off the debt or tax cuts."

Thank you kindly.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

If anything happens to David, the blood will be on the hands of Cliven and Ammon Bundy, much like Lavoy Finicum's totally unnecessary death.

If you are going to claim it was unnecessary, then why was he shot to begin with? Did Cliven and Ammon Bundy shoot LaVoy?

He was shot because he believed what his heroes Bundy the Elder and Younger convinced him of rather than trusting what he knew, at least at some point, to be true. And because he resisted arrest, fled the scene, and threatened others with deadly force.

In the sane world, the person(s) who pulled the trigger are the ones blamed.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: KyoZero

yeah you're right....there is no difference at all between the genocide of a people who already existed here peacefully and some unstable people engaging in an armed takeover and threatening lives because other people were breaking the law and they wanted to be able to do so with impunity.

Manifest Destiny and the Bundy's/Oregon...huh...now that you mention it there IS a lot of similarity. A set of people (thousands versus a large handful) taking over something that wasn't theirs in order to follow "God's Will" by threat of violence or coercion all the while believing they are the only authority that mattered

I stand VERY VERY corrected

Sarcasm only works if you use it correctly.

So, Federally controlled land has nothing to do with Native Americans or the Bundy's? Or the Shoshone Sisters? Or red River, Texas?

Oh, I stand VERY VERY humiliated!!!

not.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Ahh... talking to walls of text-books! Well, that explains a lot. I was waiting for some ad hom to end the debate, but wow...

Kudos to you, too. Have a nice day!

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

First of all, LOL at your use of "sane world" ...

Second, third and fourth, I answered your question "why" not "who's to blame"; I love that you've already convicted the LEO(s) that shot him, from your armchair war wagon, while complaining that someone else acted as judge and jury.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

First of all, LOL at your use of "sane world" ...

Second, third and fourth, I answered your question "why" not "who's to blame"; I love that you've already convicted the LEO(s) that shot him, from your armchair war wagon, while complaining that someone else acted as judge and jury.

Well, I can obviously see the disconnect from your posts and "the sane world"

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Ahh... talking to walls of text-books! Well, that explains a lot. I was waiting for some ad hom to end the debate, but wow...

Kudos to you, too. Have a nice day!

Well, I'd be the first to admit that has about the same amount of relevance to the topic that anything else you've posted has, LOL.

Cheers to you as well! Go have a pizza or something good.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I'm not the topic, am I? Neither are you.

Let's be glad that no one died at the bird sanctuary and call it a day, eh?

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I've been listening for over an hour now,

I have to say Mark and David are ready to die. I don't think they had a game plan for when they actually obtained an audience.

They have the Michelle Feur and they don't even want to let her speak.
edit on 11-2-2016 by AlongCamePaul because: (no reason given)

Now they are turning on each other.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

So, Federally controlled land has nothing to do with Native Americans or the Bundy's? Or the Shoshone Sisters?

If we honored the Shoshone land claims how many white ranchers would have to surrender their land?

As far as the Shoshone Sisters, below is part of what they stand/stood for. I'd personally have at least some respect for the Oregon protestors if this is what they were about. But it isn't. They represent people who wanted free use of federal land for their own profit.

On April 1, 2007, Carrie Dann was arrested with 38 other activists for trespassing at the Nevada Test Site at a Nevada Desert Experience event protesting governmental programs at the site.[7][8] She has continued with activities to try to end nuclear testing and programs at the site.
In November 2008 Dann, with members of the Western Shoshone Defense Project and four other tribal and public interest groups, sued in federal court against the US and Canadian Barrick Gold, seeking an injunction to stop the "largest open pit cyanide heap leach gold mines in the United States - the Cortez Hills Expansion Project on Mt. Tenabo," which the Western Shoshone consider sacred land. In addition to spiritual concerns, tribal and other groups are concerned about the proposed project's environmental impact on water, air and ground quality.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Have the Four people at the refuge been arrested yet, is it over?

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join