It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Siege Happening Live On Phonecall

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slanter
Did he just say he wants to not pay taxes? I'm having a hard time hearing it. It sounds like he just wants to die famous, he's even comparing himself to jesus.

He doesn't want to pay "specific" taxes.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Slanter

Now he wants to stop paying taxes used for abortions. Dave is ready to die and he's talking himself into a suicidal charge.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This is surreal.

I'm not listening to the feed as I'm at work, but hearing the reports of those who are, well you couldn't script a better play than what's happening now.

High tension tied up with quite a few Orwellian overtones.

It will be interesting to watch what sorts of legislation are pushed in the wake of this happening. That will tell you more about what the left hand's intentions are while we are all dumbfounded by what the right hand is doing.

link   
What do abortion, paying taxes. Jesus and Muslims have to do with the Oregon standoff?

He's demanding they promise him absolute protection... That's not going to happen.

Of the 24,000 people listening, most are making fun of him.

link   
The lady is saying he'll be known by millions if he gets out peacefully. Truthfully everyone will forget about it in a few days lol. Atleast, that's how I've seen the media/social media work these days.
edit on 11-2-2016 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2016 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Ok, I swear I just heard the sound of a bong bubbling.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

his only grievence is that he doesn`t want to go to jail LOL

That is what I got of it listening a little last night.

It appeared to me that reality began to sink in for them last night , and that they realised "Oh crap we are going to prison". Then focus started to concentrate around charges and wanting it to be a misdemeanour versus a felony.

I'm not to speed on this whole debacle, but I hope the best for everyone and for a peaceful resolution to this.

edit on 14229America/ChicagoThu, 11 Feb 2016 12:14:55 -0600000000p2942 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
i cant listen to the feed right now im at work but, it sounds like exactly what he was doing last night

Hes off his rocker man

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

they don't need to meet all three qualifications

Read again. If that holds some water, all domestic crimes would be cases of domestic terrorism. Which they're not, obviously.

Who's confused now?

David is a bit slow me thinks, now they have to explain civil disobedience to him. But it's his stand after all, and he does have some good points though.

Hopefully they'll get through to his stubborn head.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
He says hes pointing a gun at his head

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
haha, finally, a demand that sounds reasonable... he wants a pizza.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
all this religion and god talk on the phone is ridiculous because if they were religious god fearing people they wouldn`t even have put themselves in this situation to begin with.
edit on 11-2-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
kinda figured it would come down to this, guy wants to die a martyr but hes just making himself look like a psychopath

is he the only one left
edit on 2/11/2016 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Yep, it's just him... apparently he's sitting in a truck? says he's got a pistol with him.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
who is the woman talking to him right now.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I also feel suicidal listening to this lady. god only knows what she is doing to his brain.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic I think many feel sorry for this poor deluded guy. He is so confused and his buds on the line are trying to keep him from killing himself. David is tired and afraid of prison. He's still thinking suicide.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
He's been saying he's just not coming out. My wonder is, they're not going to let him just hang out there. eventually they will come in to apprehend him, and what he does from there is going to determine how this turns out. I have a feeling he's going to panic and make a bad decision.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
LOL, he just said " all I needed was my marijuana but you guys wouldn`t even let me have that" LOL

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Oh you will be VERY surprised at the mental gymnastics some "religious god-fearing" people can make to get through the night-and that's in Ordinary everyday circumstances.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join