It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Siege Happening Live On Phonecall

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Amazing that some folks think that these folks should be killed.....

Should they leave scot free? Hell no...

Have they and the folks already charged, apprehended and killed, brought some concerns to light?

What's amazing to me, is the power that technology has given to folks who have a grievance

It troubles me, the paranoia going on, but... I can understand it...

If the folks want to walk out with Graham in the morning... why not let them...

They should also accept that they will be arrested for whatever charges they have accrued...

THey have made their point.... losing their lives, won't help in anyway...

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
omg hacker?

ah just trolls
edit on 10-2-2016 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Just came in Pedro is going to save their life?

LOL WTF

looks like people are getting through the lines.
edit on 46229America/ChicagoWed, 10 Feb 2016 22:46:45 -0600000000p2942 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: pteridine
Sandy told Graham that they weren't surrendering.

Woah I missed that.
I bet Graham was pissed.
I wonder if he's gonna leave Sarah for Sandy.
Have to stay tuned...

link   
LoL feed just got trolled

link   

originally posted by: Raven1354
I don't know what really to think about this...however I have to say this

To the armchair generals here: Put yourself in there position you have people outside surrounding you whom had previously shot at your friends I would be alarmed as well and probably on edge...

We read about this stuff in history now we are living it

I hope all of this is resolved as peacefully as possible

Just reading through this thread should show you that the majority of the people posting here have a serious empathy deficit. It points out a huge part of the problem in our society today.
These posts also display an alarming lack of education in history and display exactly the same messages I saw coming from Dixie Democrats in the deep south during the Civil Rights Movement when people chanted "Shoot them!" when marches were held. It is indeed sad to think that we've not progressed beyond calling for blood over a "crime" that has no victim.

link   

originally posted by: Phage

originally posted by: autopat51
a reply to: Phage
exactly!!!
i dont know if these people even realize why they are there for sure.

Civil disobedience? Something like that?
Doesn't that mean that you're willing to accept the consequences of your illegal actions?

ive said it before here..they chose the road their on.

link   
is this thing on?

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I'm sure the FBI realize that by escalating it will only result in them "going out with a bang" or something. I mean these guys already said they went there to die and are now facing either death as a hero in their minds or an endless future of court, jail, etc.

It doesn't take much to push someone into martyrdom with those options..

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt
Those who acted in the civil rights movement expected to be and accepted being arrested.
These are chicken#s, not protesters.

edit on 2/10/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I never was able to get it to come through, myself.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
We got some old school phreaking?

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
jail isnt that bad. 4 walls and a roof, complimentary cuddles every night from bubba. at least you're not dead. and you get mashed potatoes

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Those who acted in the civil rights movement expected to be and accepted being arrested.
These are chicken#s, not protesters.

again i agree. these people have gone about this bass ackwards.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

As the reality of what's in store for them approaches, there's a great potential for something to go sideways. I wouldn't trust the girl or that guy David to maintain an even keel. I will guarantee there will be crosshairs on all of them when they walk out of the doors. If stoopid happens, stoopid will be the response. Let's hope fear wins out.

ETA: I'm off to bed. Night all.
edit on 1022016 by Snarl because: ETA

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

yeah, it's seems their only demand at this point is to leave peacefully on their own without having to be flashbanged, shot and thrown to the floor with a knee in the back of their head.

edit on 10-2-2016 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

So they're willing to be arrested?

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: vjr1113
jail isnt that bad. 4 walls and a roof, complimentary cuddles every night from bubba. at least you're not dead. and you get mashed potatoes

You're not dead but I wouldn't exactly say that is the same as living either. You're just running down a very slow clock.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I'm sure people felt the same way today about the militia, as people did about civil rights protestors. "They get what they deserve", "They brought them on themselves", "go govrnment! Arrest and kill the ones who won't be arrested".

Whether you support the militia's movement or not, everyone had better be damned well aware of how the government is reacting to people who would object, protest, or call them out.

One day there could be a cause 100x more worthwhile. You might find yourself on the receiving end of a domestic terrorist label or whatever else the government can make up. And the sheep citizenry will call for your bane.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Well, put, diggindirt. I gave you a star. I also find the calls for blood distasteful. There might have been, like twenty, people of the hundreds of comments here that actually wished them well. There have been so many people calling for their blood in the discussion over the past few weeks that I must say I myself have gotten somewhat numb to it.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join