It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Siege Happening Live On Phonecall

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
What I was just listening to is THE exact reason religion is insanely flawed, they said GOD isn't stopping them so they know they are right, or GOD would stop them...

What's funny is that under their misguided logic they don't understand maybe God is trying to stop them vis-a-vis the police, etc.

A man was trapped in his house during a flood. He began praying to God to rescue him. He had a vision in his head of God’s hand reaching down from heaven and lifting him to safety. The water started to rise in his house. His neighbour urged him to leave and offered him a ride to safety. The man yelled back, “I am waiting for God to save me.” The neighbour drove off in his pick-up truck.

The man continued to pray and hold on to his vision. As the water began rising in his house, he had to climb up to the roof. A boat came by with some people heading for safe ground. They yelled at the man to grab a rope they were ready to throw and take him to safety. He told them that he was waiting for God to save him. They shook their heads and moved on.

The man continued to pray, believing with all his heart that he would be saved by God. The flood waters continued to rise. A helicopter flew by and a voice came over a loudspeaker offering to lower a ladder and take him off the roof. The man waved the helicopter away, shouting back that he was waiting for God to save him. The helicopter left. The flooding water came over the roof and caught him up and swept him away. He drowned.

When he reached heaven and asked, “God, why did you not save me? I believed in you with all my heart. Why did you let me drown?” God replied, “I sent you a pick-up truck, a boat and a helicopter and you refused all of them. What else could I possibly do for you?”

edit on 10-2-2016 by ExNihiloRed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

Top of scotland just tuned in, btw this wotever these people are protesting hasnt been on any news show ive saw.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

One was assassinated for their cause. Others have been jailed. I'd say that's accepting of the consequences.
One was killed while resisting arrest. Just one. The one who resisted.

It's the consequences that we should now be aware of. It's preemptive of what others can expect in the face of future protests against the government.
Rosa Parks knew what to expect. Rosa Parks did not proclaim that she would rather be dead than in prison. You break the law and you can expect to be arrested.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

One was assassinated for their cause. Others have been jailed. I'd say that's accepting of the consequences.

He wasn't assassinated. We've all seen the video. We've all seen him reaching. Everyone knows that reaching like that will usually get you shot in that situation.

It's the consequences that we should now be aware of. It's preemptive of what others can expect in the face of future protests against the government.

It's not a protest. It's an armed occupation. Sane people always knew that this is what you could expect for armed occupation of a building.
edit on 2016-2-10 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

One was killed while resisting arrest. Just one. The one who resisted.

Rosa Parks knew what to expect. Rosa Parks did not proclaim that she would rather be dead than in prison. You break the law and you can expect to be arrested.

So does that apply to her retroactively? Or just the militia members?

And no one was killed resisting arrest.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

We've all seen him reaching.

Reaching for a gunshot wound.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

What?
Rosa Parks was arrested. She knew she would be.
edit on 2/10/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

you dont think running from the cops is resisting?

link   

Did Miss Parks have her AK locked and loaded also??? I always forget. ;D

I don't see much similarity between these guys and Rosa Parks. Other than I'm guessing they've all rode the bus before.

link   
Thank goodness calmer heads are beginning to prevail. I think some higher-ups in the FBI put the kibosh on the no-holds bar tactics they initiated this with. Glad to see a degree of human dignity being respected finally.

link   
So I guess the Tea-liban uprising of 2016 is gonna just sort of fizzle out, eh? That poor ol' braimwashed coot Lavoy. Had his head full of lies by the Bundy clan when he fell in with that lot way back when.

Finnicum is sure as # no Crispus Attucks.

He was a welfare rancher like Bundy and Co., with a side business running the human version of a puppy mill. And hey presto, free labour on the ranch.

edit on 2/10/2016 by Monger because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

originally posted by: theantediluvian

We've all seen him reaching.

Reaching for a gunshot wound.

no no no no this has already been debunked so many times, he had a 9mm in his jacket.

link   
Have they killed everyone yet?

We're all going to die anyway....

link   

What?
Rosa Parks was arrested.

I'm quite comfortable saying that it was a BS arrest. Are you?

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: vjr1113

you dont think running from the cops is resisting?

If I were shooting at you, wouldn't you run?

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Anybody got these guys' phone number? lol

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
DID he say the FBI put the number out? Nice, trying to intervene in the live cast

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

would that stop you from shooting at me?

i didnt get the memo where they shot at him before he reached for his gun.
edit on 10-2-2016 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

link   

I'm quite comfortable saying that it was a BS arrest. Are you?

Parks? She broke the law.
She knew she would be arrested for it. She was arrested willingly.
edit on 2/10/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

link   
Thanks for the audio. I know that someone is recording this for evidence if a worst case scenario pans out

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join