It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Siege Happening Live On Phonecall

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Yeah, they are clearly manipulated. That make me angry for their poor souls.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

yeah she isn`t helping, she should just tell them the truth " look guys there`s no way you`re going to walk away from this without some jail time"

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
"We're putting our big girl panties on"

...really? I think I would've ate a bullet after that.

link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
www.theguardian.com...

Bundy said he has not heard from law enforcement:

I’m not really talking to the FBI. As far as I’m concerned, they have no jurisdiction or authority there.

Who does this guy think he is? It's just bizarre.

Yeah.... The FBI is going to consult with Bundy first like he's some kind of authority figure? GTFOH
I hope he gets arrested.... I really do.
edit on 10-2-2016 by GD21D because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: DuckforcoveR
about on par with the part of the constitution that allows them to do what they've done and be guaranteed safe passage away because they "didn't win"

Let's stop and say a prayer again, just in case he didn't hear the last one....

a reply to: FamCore

MIchele FIore is definitely not helping the situation either. She just keeps saying "listen to me, listen to me" with nothing helpful to add at all. It's pathetic really - she should have gone on to be in showbiz (oh wait, being a politician these days is the same thing)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
"You're asking me to give up on what God told me to do."

This just gets worse and worse.

link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4
this lady on the phone to them is simply treading water. just a repetetive happy thoughts/prayer loop. seems ineffectual.

She's no negotiator, but I'll give her credit for trying. Compared to the way things were spiraling down before she started talking, the situation seems pretty good. If she can keep from making a misstep before they're too tired to stay awake, they might make it 'til morning.

LOL @ the FBI harassment. Sad

link   
They keep appealing to god and religion.

What does that say?

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Oh crap. Now the guy's talking about Brave Heart.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

this lady on the phone to them is simply treading water. just a repetetive happy thoughts/prayer loop. seems ineffectual.

I think that's because A) she's being a pawn and was instructed to act like this, or the more likely scenario, B) she's a complete moron with absolutely no ability to articulate a helpful thought

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I don't know what really to think about this...however I have to say this

To the armchair generals here: Put yourself in there position you have people outside surrounding you whom had previously shot at your friends I would be alarmed as well and probably on edge...

We read about this stuff in history now we are living it

I hope all of this is resolved as peacefully as possible

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

I think that's because A) she's being a pawn and was instructed to act like this, or the more likely scenario, B) she's a complete moron with absolutely no ability to articulate a helpful thought

No, shes buying time............thats the point........i dont think its fair to judge her so harshly when shes been successful so far

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I'm a little reminded of some other religious extremists praying right before they blow themselves up.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

No, shes buying time............thats the point........i dont think its fair to judge her so harshly when shes been successful so far

Anything to keep them from making a "brave" last stand and going out in a blaze of glory.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raven1354
I don't know what really to think about this...however I have to say this

To the armchair generals here: Put yourself in there position you have people outside surrounding you whom had previously shot at your friends I would be alarmed as well and probably on edge...

We read about this stuff in history now we are living it

I hope all of this is resolved as peacefully as possible

yeah but you listen to the guys in the background are much more calm than this person.......

You dont make it through life and death situations losing your sht........just saying

link   
i agree..thats all they have left.
buy some time.

link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark

Anything to keep them from making a "brave" last stand and going out in a blaze of glory.

exactly

link   
Here's a depressing thought,,,

Considering the similarity to the rantings of these people & what you read on numerous blogs & commenting sections around the net, can you imagine how many of these nuts are running around America, armed?

K~

link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Yes, is quite normal. They use so much endoctrination techniques. This is not an normal reaction, someone brainwashed them.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

yes, sorry if that seemed a little harsh. i'd hate to be in such a situation.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join