It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Siege Happening Live On Phonecall

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Whether you support the militia's movement or not, everyone had better be damned well aware of how the government is reacting to people who would object, protest, or call them out.

Laws have been broken.
There are other ways to "protest."

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues
a reply to: JacKatMtn

yeah, it's seems their only demand at this point to leave peacefully on their own without having to be flashbanged, shot and thrown to the floor with a knee in the back of their head.

That should be acceptable. Just have a secure van drive up open the door and let them walk in and shut the door. Done. No need to pounce all over someone who is surrendering.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
These 4 are already indicted last week.

Named along with the Bundys are Jon Ritzheimer, Joseph O'Shaughnessy, Ryan Payne, Brian Cavalier, Shawna Cox, Peter Santilli, Jason Patrick, Duane Leo Ehmer and Dylan Anderson.

Also indicted are four still at the refuge: Sean Anderson, David Lee Fry, Jeff Wayne Banta and Sandra Lynn Pfeifer Anderson.

Federal grand jury indicts 16 people in Malheur refuge takeover

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

On second thought.

We're animals in a cage watching others trying to escape and you're rootin for the zookeepers.

This level of melodrama shouldn't stand. These people are deluded. Are we suppose to support ever group of assholes who thinks God is commanding them to take up arms in support of their opinion? Why? You can enable them all you want with platitudes about animals in cages but it's a bunch of histrionic BS. There's real problems but we still have recourse. These people just want to be for something.

Stop enabling and encouraging other people to follow in their footsteps and spare me your sanctimonious admonishments.
edit on 2016-2-10 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

And laws were broken back in the civil rights era where retrospectively it was a righteous protest.

So what?

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

yeah, it's seems their only demand at this point is to leave peacefully on their own without having to be flashbanged, shot and thrown to the floor with a knee in the back of their head.

Do you want them to roll out a red carpet for them too?

link   
Sandy has relented and decided to go with the flow and surrender. The FBI seems to be playing along with the Graham-Fiore plan.
There is a lot of praying for miracles. Sandy thinks it's a life sentence.

The four occupiers are annoyed that their fellow revolutionaries haven't risen to the occasion and come to support the cause....whatever that might be today.

+2 more 
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

And laws were broken back in the civil rights era where retrospectively it was a righteous protest.

So what?

Those people accepted responsibility for their illegal actions. They expected to be arrested. These jerks don't.
edit on 2/10/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

yeah, it's seems their only demand at this point is to leave peacefully on their own without having to be flashbanged, shot and thrown to the floor with a knee in the back of their head.

Wait , so youre saying wanting to surrender peacefully is too much to ask?

Wow sounds like you want blood........nice to see the true colors coming through

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

i appreciate your sentiments. i don't wish these folks any ill and i hope they get out of this safely. i hope nobody gets hurt.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: diggindirt
Those who acted in the civil rights movement expected to be and accepted being arrested.
These are chicken#s, not protesters.

Were you there?
I was.
I saw a whole bunch of people run when the round-ups started. I was one of them. We didn't expect to be arrested when we were peaceful and had permits. It didn't matter. To the local law dogs we were "interlopers" who didn't belong there because we weren't black.
You really shouldn't make statements that have no basis in fact. Look at the few videos available and see how many lined up with their wrists outstretched for cuffs! Or for the fire hoses and dogs.
Where did you march?

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

So what?

Those people accepted responsibility for their illegal actions. These jerks don't.

The militia members haven't?

One was assassinated for their cause. Others have been jailed. I'd say that's accepting of the consequences.

It's the consequences that we should now be aware of. It's preemptive of what others can expect in the face of future protests against the government.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt
There are no dogs at Malheur.
Nor are these people exercising civil disobedience. If they were they would surrender, they would have surrendered.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
What I was just listening to is THE exact reason religion is insanely flawed, they said GOD isn't stopping them so they know they are right, or GOD would stop them...

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

So what?

Those people accepted responsibility for their illegal actions. They expected to be arrested. These jerks don't.

Well, they stayed there, didn't they? They had to know there would be consequences for that...

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

Maybe. If it resulted in a peaceful end to this who cares about a little bit of carpet??

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
If you ask me, this is being allowed to happen.
Now, any anti-government "freedom fighter" will automatically be equated
with these religous nut jobs.
edit on 1022016 by iPadCary because: (no reason given)

edit on 1022016 by iPadCary because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Vector99
What I was just listening to is THE exact reason religion is insanely flawed, they said GOD isn't stopping them so they know they are right, or GOD would stop them...

Then send them to a hospital, not to a morgue.

link   

Laws have been broken.
There are other ways to "protest."

You know laws are just constructs of the collective imagination, right?

Take it upon yourself do something outrageous tomorrow like tear the 'do not remove' tag off your mattress or dare I say jaywalk... feel the rush.
edit on 10-2-2016 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

link   
It appears that the FBI and rancher reps have reached an agreement to surrender, with Old Glory waving and unarmed, sometime in the morning.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join