It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Siege Happening Live On Phonecall

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: aorAki
Have they killed everyone yet?

We're all going to die anyway....

Some of the replies on this thread are truly dispicable, seriously saving these things for the next time the same people are screaming about the law and rights , when the shoe is on the other foot, while yall are calling for the death of these people
edit on 2/10/2016 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: EternalSolace

One was assassinated for their cause. Others have been jailed. I'd say that's accepting of the consequences.
One was killed while resisting arrest. Just one. The one who resisted.

Holding your hands up in surrender is not resisting arrest. Nor is reaching down after you've been shot or tazered by the police with your hands up.

As an adult, the only person who ever assaulted me was a police officer. I gave the universal sign of surrender just like the murdered man did, and unlike the murdered man I was merely face-planted and suffered bruises but no broken bones. I'm told raising your hands is assault.

So, if you raise your hands like the surrender sign, that is assault on a police officer and they will attack. If you lower your hands after being tazed or shot, that is also assault on a police officer, and they will attack.
edit on 10-2-2016 by centarix because: (no reason given)

link   

I'm quite comfortable saying that it was a BS arrest. Are you?

Parks? She broke the law.
She knew she would be arrested for it. She was arrested willingly.

And I'm quite comfortable calling it a BS arrest. Are you?

link   

originally posted by: vjr1113

originally posted by: EternalSolace

originally posted by: theantediluvian

We've all seen him reaching.

Reaching for a gunshot wound.

no no no no this has already been debunked so many times, he had a 9mm in his jacket.

Did the 9mm stop a bullet? Do you have audio to go with the video?

Nice try to claim it's debunked when it's far from it.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
The FBI is going to be the aggressor here. Over my life I've NEVER seen this go down any other way.

If the FBI moves in, someone is dead

link   

Your comparison falls flat on at least two points:

1. Rosa Parks didn't take over a bus with a gang of armed militants because.. Rosa Parks wasn't a militant.
2. Rosa Parks actually knew about being oppressed. These people are misinformed drama queens.

link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
Thanks for the audio.
I know that someone is recording this for evidence if a worst case scenario pans out

Really? lol Just before the crap hits the fan,
the call will suddenly mysteriously experience, ahhhh, "technical difficulties".
edit on 1022016 by iPadCary because: (no reason given)

edit on 1022016 by iPadCary because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

we have video of him reaching for his jacket, and no evidence of shots before then. thats all both sides have. if he wanted to give up he wouldnt have run, gotten out of his car, and reached for his jacket. im so tired of explaining this, believe what you want.

anyways they've given up. problem solved, no one wants to hear their "patriot" rhetoric
edit on 10-2-2016 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

link   

I'm quite comfortable saying that it was a BS arrest. Are you?

Parks? She broke the law.
She knew she would be arrested for it. She was arrested willingly.

It was a lawful arrest. Her arrest brought national attention to the situation in the south. These turkeys have not been willing to take responsibility for their illegal actions. Rosa Parks did.

link   
a reply to: vjr1113

Not if you're an armed, white militia patriot/Mormon extremist protesting muh opreshions.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

we have video of him reaching for his jacket, and no evidence of shots before then. thats all both sides have. if he wanted to give up he wouldnt have run, gotten out of his car, and reached for his jacket. im so tired of explaining this, believe what you want.

anyways they've given up. problem solved, no one wants to hear their "patriot" rhetoric

Now you better understand how religions get started.

/sigh

link   
Well, it looks like the FBI has backed off for now.

It looks like they should be heading to South Carolina.
www.politico.com...

'South Carolina is gonna be a bloodbath,' one Rubio aide says.

Call in the SWAT on that terrorist! Seal off the state of South Carolina! Threats have been made.

link   

Of course we say and think that it's BS now. But there were white folk on that bus back then that cheered her arrest. She just had enough BS and said "F*ck it. I'm not going to the back today."

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Ok.
It's done.

link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
The FBI is going to be the aggressor here. Over my life I've NEVER seen this go down any other way.

If the FBI moves in, someone is dead

You're probably right. It shouldn't be that way but like you said, it always goes down like that.

Hopefully not this time though.

link   

There's a pretty comprehensive frame by frame analysis at bearingarms.com. Maybe you'd like to give it a look?

link   

We have video WITHOUT sound of him reaching for his side. He could be reaching for a gun, or a gunshot wound. Without audio to confirm the situation no definitive conclusion can be drawn whatsoever.

Deny ignorance.

link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Your correct....bunch of sicko's posting here.... they are probably working for Obama's "Civilian Security Force."

Those brown coat federal loving marxist's.... they know LaVoy Finicum was murdered, assassinated!
edit on 10-2-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Your comparison falls flat on at least two points:

1. Rosa Parks didn't take over a bus with a gang of armed militants because.. Rosa Parks wasn't a militant.
2. Rosa Parks actually knew about being oppressed. These people are misinformed drama queens.

Except that for point one, the 2nd amendment wasn't afforded to african americans. At least in not any proper capacity. That time period is NOT my strong suite, so please feel free to correct me.

On point two, they were (claiming) to be oppressed for two different reasons. If imminent domain came to collect your home and property or effect your livelihood, it'd be a different story.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
...and I quote from what I just heard on this live feed... "Not surrendering - turning themselves in" at 0800hrs (local), as agreed between Sean and the FBI, leaving weapons and vehicles at the site.

Meeting Rev Graham at the checkpoint.

said just now...
edit on 10-2-2016 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join