It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump: I'd bring back 'a hell of a lot worse than waterboarding'

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
a reply to: Bedlam

I have no idea of these 100 questions you speak of, but it must be pretty bad if simulated drowning can be considered a lesser form of torture in your eyes.

It's likely a story on the level of the hook murderer of lover's lane et al. But at the time, it was a common night time tale about what would happen were you to be captured by the then KGB, that you'd face the 100 Questions.

Basically, they had a variac with settings from 0 to 99. And a soldering iron. Not your little PCB jobs, but the big plumbing sort. And they'd jam it up your ass with no lube, and plug it into the variac.

This is setting 0. Who are you?

And when you didn't answer, they'd turn the variac to 1.

For the record, I'm also not so hot on getting my hands bashed with an old dial-up phone, or being slapped repeatedly until my ears are ringing and I have a nose bleed. But maybe drugs are worse. Hard to say.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Wow, what an inventive new way to bring back manufacturing jobs to the US.

That Donald Trump guy is a genius I tells ya:

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Do we take your rant seriously?

Are all Republicans into war mongering or is it just your conclusion?

What about your vote and why?

"We Came, We Saw, He Died" are that from a Republican?

Stupid thread.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Potestas

Out of curiosity which Republican candidates aren't for expanding war then?

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

We are at WAR and its needed to be addressed.

Both sides are bad at war-mongering but pin it only on a side is an endless discussion.

Your rhetoric reminds of a Political "answer" which just fuels more endless debates.

Want to throw statistics at each other?

Just talk talk and no walk walk?

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

No, and these techniques just might prevent them from happening. But, if folks like you have your way, we just might have another mass attack...something far worse than anything we've ever experienced. It would do me no good to say "I told you so," but you'll have to live with the thought that maybe we should have done something different. I doubt it though. Folks are good as justifying why they just sit around, poking at their keyboards, while the world around them crumbles. As long as you feel justified in your way of thinking, more power to you.

As for me, if enhanced interrogation saves lives, then keep doing it.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

But I can tell you for a fact that there is a Democratic candidate that is about NOT expanding war, but actually ending it.
edit on 9-2-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freenrgy2

No, and these techniques just might prevent them from happening. But, if folks like you have your way, we just might have another mass attack...something far worse than anything we've ever experienced. It would do me no good to say "I told you so," but you'll have to live with the thought that maybe we should have done something different. I doubt it though. Folks are good as justifying why they just sit around, poking at their keyboards, while the world around them crumbles. As long as you feel justified in your way of thinking, more power to you.

Just a heads up, if we are going to have another mass attack, it's going to happen regardless if we torture people or not.

As for me, if enhanced interrogation saves lives, then keep doing it.

It doesn't though. That is a proven fact.
edit on 9-2-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Who?

Are you talking about Mr Sanders who has been talking to empty seats for 30 years?

But now he so cool with his "free shiz" speeches.

edit on 9-2-2016 by Potestas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Nice, and you were trying to lecture me on endless partisan debates and you put this partisan biased nonsense as a response to me.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freenrgy2

No, and these techniques just might prevent them from happening.

Might, might, might.

Sacrifice our morals on a might?

I tell you what diffinate will happen if we torture and thats we become as bad as they are.

originally posted by: Freenrgy2 But, if folks like you have your way, we just might have another mass attack...something far worse than anything we've ever experienced.

Must be hard work being a coward living in fear of what might happen.

originally posted by: Freenrgy2It would do me no good to say "I told you so," but you'll have to live with the thought that maybe we should have done something different.

Will live with myself just fine thank you.

Those people died because we are free and not like the terrorists.

originally posted by: Freenrgy2As for me, if enhanced interrogation saves lives, then keep doing it.

Until your picked up by accident or mistake and denied due process and tortured..........

But cluck away cluck cluck.
edit on 9-2-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-2-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Your stand doesn't make sense, thats it.

Just be all "you insult me and thats it"

You don't answer just comes with this silly votes to make an argument!

You are such a normal voter getting swayed by anything for free.

Just continue on.

Just a typical voter and a wannabe politician talker.

edit on 9-2-2016 by Potestas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Trump sounds like Caligula when he says CRAP like this. It's not even necessary to say.

Would this apply to citizens? Suspects? People who are THOUGHT to have knowledge? When exactly does he mean by 'more'?

What an abject IDIOT. This is the type of crap that holds me from supporting him. If he would just shut his dirty stinking stupid mouth maybe he would have more support.

But here he sounds like Constitutional menace with a hard on for violence and no definition.

Anyone who defends this statement of his is only doing so out of PROTECTION for him as a candidate.

In other words, you know this is troublesome but you're a FANATIC like the Obama-Bots, and are too much of a coward to admit it.

Only cowards and punks support this kind of talk because it's all bluster and no specifics. It's open ended tough guy talk, and I've lived long enough and hard enough to know PUNKS when they babble out "tough guy" stuff.

I've said it many times, a lot of Trump's supporters are Pro Wrestling fanatical rejects who think might is right and tough means "git er done'. All hat and no cowboy types that like to imagine John Wayne scenarios and had posters of Hulk Hogan in the 1980s.

Shut up Donald. Shut your stinking dirty TRAP and stick a Constitution in your pocket while you're at it....tough guy.
edit on 9-2-2016 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Anybody that thinks torture is right is the dumbest of the dumb...give me a car battery and some needle nose pliers i guarantee you i can make you confesses to being the mastermind of 9/11, the queen of England and the reason the dinosaurs went extinct in under a day

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join