It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'There's A Special Place In Hell' For Women Who Backed Sanders Over Hillary Clinton

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
And you thought religion had no place in Hillary's campaign! To the Women of the United States, you had best fall in line or you will be sentenced to Hell for your sins!

That's right! Women have a "Special" place in hell if they dare to vote for Bernie Sanders and not Hillary Clinton! Fire and brimstone await the women who dare to break ranks with the chosen one!

Get out there and vote for Hillary (Do your Duty or else your going to hell).

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright on Saturday said there was a "special place in hell" for women who backed Sen. Bernie Sanders over Hillary Clinton in Tuesday's primary.

Albright, who served as secretary of state under former President Bill Clinton, came here to make the pitch for fellow former Secretary of State Clinton.

During her remarks, Albright made it clear to women in attendance in the Granite State's capital city — especially those backing Bernie Sanders — that they need to help out Clinton because they have a duty to do so. The former secretary repeated her often-used line that there is "a special place in hell" for women who don't help out other women.

"I see a lot of young women in this audience. And you that are here cheering understand this: There is some few I heard somewhere out there that don't understand the importance of why young women have to support Hillary Clinton," Albright told attendees.

edit on 6-2-2016 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2016 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

+33 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Does the same hold true for women who don't vote for Carly Fiorina?

+51 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

We will all be IN hell if Hillary is POTUS.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Albright will be there first with her buddies the Clintons me thinks.

+65 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Oh, I see...it all makes sense now - vote for Hillary because she has a vagina?

Forget the fact she a dynastic lying deceitful career politician whose latest crime is stealing my oxygen, forget the fact she is bankrolled by wall street and the banksters.

She is a cow (no offence to any actual cows who may be reading this).

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
so, using this logic, if palin was running, I should vote for her simply because she's a women???

either this is a case where her words a being misrepresented, or this lady as crazy as those who think that they should vote for cruz because he's a christian!
what's wrong with simply voting for the one who you think will do the most good for the United States???

+20 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I wonder what Albright would have said about women supporting Palin....they deserved to be gang raped?

What a dumb bitch.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I am so excited and can't wait to confirm my special place. Common sense tells me that it will have air conditioning compared to the hell that awaits Hillary!

edit on 2 6 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

Edit add: When I vote for a woman president, it be one who will be worthy of serving my country and it's citizens! Of course, I would love to have a female president, but Hillary is not the one for me! Admittedly, my girlfriends and I really hope Bernie can pull Warren into his VP slot. Baby steps....
edit on 2 6 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
Does the same hold true for women who don't vote for Carly Fiorina?

They have the Trump excuse *proclamation* "Who would vote for a woman that has THAT FACE; I mean look at that face". ABC should be ashamed; and those on the podium should be insisting she be a participant in this process. She received more votes in Iowa than some of the other candidates.
edit on 6-2-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

link   
This lady is pretty stupid.

No one should vote for her just because she is a woman.
Only reason I would ever vote for her, which won't happen, is because she isn't Trump.
edit on thSat, 06 Feb 2016 17:28:34 -0600America/Chicago220163480 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I think she's going a little far in her rhetoric - women who feel like they would rather vote for Sanders because of his policies have the right to do so.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
i missed the memo that says we should care about anything this lady says.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Exactly. Unfortunately logic and thoughtfulness are not present in all people.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
This lady is pretty stupid.

No one should vote for her just because she is a woman.
Only reason I would ever vote for her, which won't happen, is because she isn't Trump.

The sad part is, I'm sure a good majority of her votes are going to be cause of that very reason.
Just as most black Americans voted for Obama cause he's black.

Goes to show how stupid society has become.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Thats funny for Albright to make a statement that's seemingly feminist, yet exactly anti-feminist. So she thinks that women shouldn't truly examine the actual issues of values of the candidate that they feel most represents their own personal views? In her view only sexual differences matter and not the mind behind a person.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Yep, it's a variation of vote with your lady parts.

People will get all up in arms over Barbies, but this doesn't seem to move the needle and it's far worse in my opinion.

edit on 6-2-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: vjr1113
i missed the memo that says we should care about anything this lady says.

Who would have sent it; her husband or God to a BLIND (misinformed) public. Maybe the FBI/DOJ just as a sneaky trick; put her off balance.
edit on 6-2-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Yep, it's a variation of vote with your lady parts.People will get all up in arms over Barbies, but this doesn't seem to move the needle and it's far worse in my opinion.

You might not think so if you had the invisible plastic Mattel's "Barbie Army" behind you (NOT).

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I would like to see a woman become President.

Just not this woman...

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Special place in Hell: Bill's Bimbo Love-Dungeon for eternity.
edit on 6-2-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join