It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'There's A Special Place In Hell' For Women Who Backed Sanders Over Hillary Clinton

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

When I created the thread, that was the headline:

Former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright on Saturday said there was a "special place in hell" for women who backed Sen. Bernie Sanders over Hillary Clinton in Tuesday's primary.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ShadowLink

Goes to show how stupid society has become.

You mean American society...Politicians playing the religious/and/or feminist card when it suits them

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

She didn't say it verbatim as the OP would have you think, but you have to admit it was at least heavily implied.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: spinalremain
Here's the clip in context.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
GRRRL POWER.

ad naseum.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
the video from a guys point does not seem that bad.
But imagine romney and Ryan saying that together. a volcano would literally explode.

Her 60 minutes interview should have thrown her in prison for life. How someone does not vomit when saying that; makes me almost vomit.
edit on 6-2-2016 by jellyrev because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

ya, well, when you have one party using religion to go after those things that matter most to women, what do you expect?

now that I've seen the actual video, it doesn't seem that bad, it seems to be more that women need to help each other, and quite frankly..... I believe this has been true throughout history.
but well, it does seem to continue on to imply that by voting for clinton, we are helping women. does this mean sanders wouldn't help women, wouldn't stand up for those things that matter most to women? I'd take either of them over most of the republican candidates, but I know more far more about clinton than I do sanders.... I don't think that she would be that great for the country either, and those issues that matter most to me as a women does not negate the fact that in some other issues, I think that she would totally mess this country up, and it's quite messed up as it is thank you!

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I heard a fellow on radio the other night give a pretty good description of the difference between radical Progressives and Christian Conservatives. It is his opinion, and I share it, that Christian Conservatives believe in the doctrine of free will---that humans have been given the freedom to do as they will and are responsible for their own choices and decisions. Radical Progressives don't believe in free will, they believe that they have the right and responsibility to tell everyone else how to live and punish them if they don't comply.
I'm a non-Christian libertarian who believes that what goes around, comes around. For this reason I couldn't possibly vote for any major party candidate---ever. (Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is said to be the very definition of insanity.) I won't do that to my grandchildren. They deserve better.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: infolurker

Oh, I see...it all makes sense now - vote for Hillary because she has a vagina?

Forget the fact she a dynastic lying deceitful career politician whose latest crime is stealing my oxygen, forget the fact she is bankrolled by wall street and the banksters.

She is a cow (no offence to any actual cows who may be reading this).

Hillary is proof that a witch Cackles

Hillary

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

It does not Really Matter , ALL Liberals are going to Hell one Day . Join the Club......
edit on 6-2-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: spinalremain

She didn't say it verbatim as the OP would have you think, but you have to admit it was at least heavily implied.

She first said it in 2009, I think. It's a statement she's used often.

But, besides that, she personally knows Hillary.

Should I consider her opinion of Hillary, or the opinion of those here on ATS that have never and will never meet her.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I know about using the headline. I know how that goes. I'm not blaming you.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I wonder where in hell that could be, could someone please provide the GPS coordinates.

5th ring left at the furnace 6th pit.

I'll be wearing an asbestos suit.

edit on 7-2-2016 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Should I consider her opinion of Hillary, or the opinion of those here on ATS that have never and will never meet her.

You do know that they both specialize in blowing nothing but smoke up everyones ass right?

The fact that she knows Hillary is irrelevant, cause nothing either of them says is meaningful. It's only purpose is to further their own twisted goals. In this case, getting ones ass into the big chair.

I really wish more people would realize that politicians pretty much always say what they think the majority wants to hear.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ShadowLink

LOL,

And they say Trump is rude! Hillary is laughing like it is the funniest thing she had ever heard. I guess she will not be "explaining" that to anyone later.
edit on 7-2-2016 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowLink

originally posted by: Annee

You do know that they both specialize in blowing nothing but smoke up everyones ass right?

Actually, no.

I don't know that

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
What a wonderful insight from Fulbright! We all go to hell for not sucking up to "Her Grace" is to spend eternity in perdition.Sorry,I'm gonna vote for Bernie and Liz.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Are you sure this isn't reverse psychology at work here? It couldn't be crazier.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   
As one who has long hated the misogynistic idiocy in the world and is all for a woman as POTUS or any leadership position, putting someone in office JUST because of sex is almost as idiotic as not voting for someone due to it.

I get it, am sympathetic, and too bad there isn't another smart, honest firebrand running who happens to be xx 'chromosomed... '

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join