It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'There's A Special Place In Hell' For Women Who Backed Sanders Over Hillary Clinton

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I'm surprised nobody mentioned this yet. Here's the person who said this, Madeleine Albright, when asked about the 500,000 Iraqi children who died as a result of Western sanctions after the Gulf War.

She was Secretary of State under Pres Bill Clinton (I think during his 2nd term).

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Really, blackmailed into voting for Hillary

Surely this type of campaigning would put people off voting Hillary, surely

Does this woman know how stupid this sounds, do people buy this up?

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Kind of like saying there's a special place in hell if African Americans don't vote for Carson? Really? Albright should be ashamed of herself for saying such a thing. That's a pretty ignorant statement. So women should be voting based upon the gender of the candidate and not what they stand for on the issues?

Women fought against male chauvinism now Albright wants women to do the exact same thing.

edit on 6-2-2016 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Is there a special place in hell for African Americans who didn't vote for Obama?

Speaking of Obama, are women who voted for Obama over Hillary in '08 heading to Hell too?

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Surely this type of campaigning would put people off voting Hillary, surely

One can only hope.

Does this woman know how stupid this sounds, do people buy this up?

No she probably doesn't and sadly yes I'm sure a great many people buy this up.

Just look at the sh#tty state of our countries and you will see.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Slaves trying to run away from the Plantation...get sent to the 'Hot Box'.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Eww www w...I'm SO O OO O SCARED! That woman needs to come to grips with what year it is, and the fact that not all women are as afraid of hellfire and brimstone as she apparently is. Get a flippin' grip!

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

there is no hell. dont turn this into more than it is. someone made a very stupid comment based on their religion, we get to laugh at her.

as soon as i read the word hell, i mentally braced myself because i had a gut feeling the next part of the sentence was going to be something ignorant.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Madeleine does prove that religion is perfectly fine with the left if you can somehow use it to try to browbeat or guilt trip people into doing what you want them to though.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: vjr1113

there is no hell. dont turn this into more than it is. someone made a very stupid comment based on their religion, we get to laugh at her.

as soon as i read the word hell, i mentally braced myself because i had a gut feeling the next part of the sentence was going to be something ignorant.

Ummm...Seriously? do you really think this thread is a discussion on whether or not Hell is real?
Focus, friend; Focus!

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

no i dont want to make this a religious thread. im just bored, your obama analogy is valid. i need to find me some christians to argue with lol

on topic though.

its very interesting how biased people can get. they discard their political ideology over the gender of a person.
edit on 6-2-2016 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I don't know a single woman in my life that is going to vote for Clinton.

Their response to Albright would have been pungent, and to the point...

For the life of me, I'm really having trouble figuring out how Clinton is getting any support, much less 50 percent.

She's a lying, would be dynasty founding, political coat tail riding, mean spirited, amoral incompetent, who shouldn't be considered for dog catcher much less POTUS.

I am weary to deaths door of these dynastic families who seem to believe, with little evidence to the contrary in reality, they're Gods gift to us. It's time and past to inform them otherwise.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
...actually, they get sent to Detroit.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Madeleine does prove that religion is perfectly fine with the left if you can somehow use it to try to browbeat or guilt trip people into doing what you want them to though.

You mean its a convenient argument (abstract).

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: ketsuko

You mean its a convenient argument (abstract).

No, I mean you won't hear any lefties going nuts over it worrying that Hillary will install a theocracy or something because someone used religious language. Just like no one does when Obama does it.

But let some Cruz or Carson supporter or some other Republican candidate's supporter even slightly make some religious reference and the world will suddenly be cast into some evil theocracy.

So I did mean more or less what I said.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Good One!

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

or Gary Indiana

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
I would like to see a woman become President.

Just not this woman...

Same here. I'd be happy to vote for a woman. Just not Hillary

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I said this often about Obama, and it didn't save me from being called a racist. If Hillary gets elected, don't expect this to save any of us from being called misogynists.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

so Madeleine Notsobright is still running round saying stupid sh@@
wow she is only 79, i thought she had died. to look at her, she looks as if any day now she is a gonna er ant day now.

edit on 6-2-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join