It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'There's A Special Place In Hell' For Women Who Backed Sanders Over Hillary Clinton

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Oh, I see...it all makes sense now - vote for Hillary because she has a vagina

I love vaginas but will vote for Bernie...am I being a dick??..
:

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Hillary will install 'A Cult of Personality' called #1: "To be able to lie eloquently and believably is an essential" to gain or keep power over the unwashed ignorant masses that show any interest in her campaign or policies.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

probably because I haven't seen hilllary surrounded by religious people praying and proclaiming her to be selected by god reclaim the country for god or whatever, nor do I have this idea in my head that she thinks that her interpretation of "God's law" should be held above the laws of the country.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

In other words, it's OK when the left does it because you know they don't really believe it. They are only doing it to dupe those stupid Bible thumpers.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

In other words, it's OK when the left does it because you know they don't really believe it. They are only doing it to dupe those stupid Bible thumpers.

Not sure anyone would buy "The Planet of the Apes" wardrobe worn by Clinton; inspired by smart science chimp Zera. I want to know how the 'progressives' (used to be called liberals) are going to rob Peter to pay Paul and not call it PINKO tactics. Not sure anyone would buy these policies as valid solutions other than a wardrobe change.
edit on 6-2-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Not sure anyone would buy "The Planet of the Apes" wardrobe worn also by smart science chimp Zera (inspired). I want to know how the 'progressives' are going to rob Peter to pay Paul and not call it PINKO.

Simple reverse what the Cons have been doing since the last 30yrs.
edit on 6-2-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Not sure anyone would buy "The Planet of the Apes" wardrobe worn also by smart science chimp Zera (inspired). I want to know how the 'progressives' are going to rob Peter to pay Paul and not call it PINKO.

Simple reverse what the Cons or have been doing since the last 30yrs.

They are the same.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
If you're looking to vote for old, white, government hacks...The Democrat ticket is your ticket!

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I think Madeleine Albright was quoted incorrectly.

She meant to say, "Kitchen", not "hell".

I get those two mixed up all the time.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright on Saturday said there was a "special place in hell" for women who backed Sen. Bernie Sanders over Hillary Clinton in Tuesday's primary.

The Misandry runs strong in this one..

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Yes.

Feeling the Bern is apropos.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

We will all be IN hell if Hillary is POTUS.

We will all be in hell if either Hillary or Bernie are POTUS.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

no, in other words I don't give a crap about what their beliefs are, but standing up and practically proclaiming your intention to undermine the constitution on behalf of your religion is rather dumb...
just like this comment that dear madeline made is stupid.
also terms like "there's a cold chance in hell" or "there's a special place in hell" aren't necessarily used by just the religious, matter of fact, it wouldn't surprise me that the religious are less likely to use them.

but this:

“No man who doesn't begin every day on his knees is fit to stand in the Oval Office.” which is a quote from Cruz, carries a different tone....

But, I completely agree with him on this one:

“If you are a Conservative, you shouldn’t have to tell anybody. If you really are a Conservative, you will have been walking the walk, you will bear the stripes, and your actions will speak louder than words.”

(quotes are from:
townhall.com...
only, I would replace the word conservative with christian.... if the candidate is christian, the his actions while campaigning will announce that fact, there is no reason why they have to make a big deal out of their religious beliefs.

oh just one more quote, because I find this one rather funny....

— Speaking of incendiary: “The Obama economy is a disaster, Obamacare is a train wreck, and the Obama-Clinton foreign policy of leading from behind — the whole world is on fire,” Cruz recently told a crowd in Barrington, New Hampshire.

“The world is on fire?” asked a 3-year-old girl in the audience

“The world is on fire. Yes! Your world is on fire,” Cruz responded. “But you know what? Your mommy’s here and everyone’s here to make sure the world you grow up in is better.” ( March 2015)

www.politico.com...

the poor girl probably had nightmares for a week, or stayed up all night waiting for the UFO to come and take her to this nice safe world....

he can proclaim his christianity all he wants, but this one heck of a whopper lie that he told this young girl!!! there's a special place in creation for those who tell lies, it's called hell! and there's reserved signs all over the place with many of our politicians names on them.....
because they are all telling nice big juicy lies!!!

edit on 6-2-2016 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Is this what Albright actually said?

“There’s a special place in hell for women who don’t help each other!”

“People are talking about revolution. What kind of a revolution would it be to have the first woman president of the United States?”

“Not only that,” said Albright. “But she’s just the best!”

“Young women have to support Hillary Clinton. The story is not over!” she said. “They’re going to want to push us back. Appointments to the supreme court make all the difference.

“It’s not done and you have to help. Hillary Clinton will always be there for you. And just remember, there’s a special place in hell for women who don’t help each other.”

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Of the two, I'll take Bernie but NOT like it.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

As always thank you for this pertinent post. FS.

For Ms Feinstein: I pledge to you, within this environment and
while I live:-- you would never have to be troubled by a local
or distant enemy toward your person: nor sustain threat from
a foreign or domestic enemy. Make that threat not your own.

Because we the concealed carry guys and gals will jump out and
willingly take one for you. I personally WANT you to conceal carry.
We are not your Secret Service: we are your constituents. You GO.
But remember we can't protect you from your policies. Let us be
the army of right thinking people you so unjustifiably rebuke us for
being against you, when we were always for the safety fo us all.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

“People are talking about revolution. What kind of a revolution would it be to have the first woman president of the United States?”

“Young women have to support Hillary Clinton. The story is not over!” she said. “They’re going to want to push us back. Appointments to the supreme court make all the difference.

“It’s not done and you have to help. Hillary Clinton will always be there for you. And just remember, there’s a special place in hell for women who don’t help each other.”

www.theguardian.com...

Yep, We have Video!

And Didn't you know, She is the best candidate for President since George Washington...... LOL:

edit on 6-2-2016 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

The former secretary repeated her often-used line that there is "a special place in hell" for women who don't help out other women.

"I see a lot of young women in this audience. And you that are here cheering understand this: There is some few I heard somewhere out there that don't understand the importance of why young women have to support Hillary Clinton," Albright told attendees.

So support the female gender irrespective of policy or ideas; no meritocracy allowed.
Ayn Rand would have a field day if alive today.

Who takes this genocidal lunatic Albright seriously anyway.

www.youtube.com...

END WAR: Madeleine Albright Says Deaths Of 500,000 Iraqi Children Is Worth It; UN Sanction Genocide

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: Annee

www.theguardian.com...

Yep, We have Video!

I totally 100% agree with her.

Women today are clueless of what the women before them fought for.

It isn't over. We still have mostly men legislating our bodies and healthcare.

Can we stick to what she actually said?
edit on 6-2-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Calling Gloria Steinem!

www.cnn.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join