It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LaVoy Finicum (BUNDY) was NOT shot with his hands up! He charged at LEO's. (from others arrested)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I dont see why someone planning on shooting an officer would get out of their vehicle.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: schadenfreude

originally posted by: ghostrager
a reply to: Informer1958

What I found interesting is that the eyewitness said their phones weren't working and they didn't have reception while they were being shot at.

However, the first vehicle that was stopped 200 yards behind Lavoys pickup did have reception Ammon Bundy called his wife after he was arrested. Which seems like a localized cell jammer could have been used.

From the HAM radio recording in the below video, residents stated that the entire surrounding area was on military lockdown with all exits closed off. Another resident stated that they were blocking cell phones through out the area.

Anyone else notice this has dissapeared?

I wouldn't be surprised if the HAM guy disappeared too.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

any other reason why it would be pulled?
occums razor & all.

I dunno how an audio could be flagged for copyright stuff or whatever.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: schadenfreude

anyone manage to see it before it disappeared? shoot

videos like that "disappear" all the damn time - sometimes you miss it by a hair. I need a screencapture software for instances like this grrrr

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Yeah, I'm trying to find out why it would dissapear without going all OMGFEDSKILLEDYTUPLOADER nonsense.

I'm curious.

ETA: I shouldn't say that idea about them being dead is stupid. Extreme perhaps...

I'm sorry if I sounded like a dick, wasn't my intent.
edit on 28-1-2016 by schadenfreude because: too rash

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

any other reason why it would be pulled?
occums razor & all.

I dunno how an audio could be flagged for copyright stuff or whatever.

Agreed.
There is probably a computer missing a hard drive at someone's house after a visit or a break in.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

a reply to: FamCore

Yeah, I'm trying to find out why it would dissapear without going all OMGFEDSKILLEDYTUPLOADER nonsense.

I'm curious.

ETA: I shouldn't say that idea about them being dead is stupid. Extreme perhaps...

I'm sorry if I sounded like a dick, wasn't my intent.

You didn't.
You are correct. It is best to look for the simple and non-conspiratorial reasons first.
That being said, people (meaning the uploader) do get visits from other people (federal contractors) that tell them to STFU and keep shut up about things if they know what's good for them.
edit on b000000312016-01-28T11:52:13-06:0011America/ChicagoThu, 28 Jan 2016 11:52:13 -06001100000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Yeah, but when you combine it with that woman's FB statement that Bundy didn't tell anyone to go home, and then her entire FB gets 404'ed. It IS suspicious.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Yeah, but when you combine it with that woman's FB statement that Bundy didn't tell anyone to go home, and then her entire FB gets 404'ed. It IS suspicious.

Wow. I didn't hear about that. But I'm not surprised. There seems to be a lot of that going on.

I hate to ask, but any links about it? I'll do some searching too to see what I can find, but I haven't been having much luck with my searches!

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Wow. I didn't hear about that. But I'm not surprised. There seems to be a lot of that going on.

I hate to ask, but any links about it? I'll do some searching too to see what I can find, but I haven't been having much luck with my searches!

scratch that, her FB page wasn't deleted, just the post she made. (Im not FB savvy, sorry)

Here's what was posted & then deleted.

"ALERT! From Ammon’s wife, Lisa: Ammon would not have called for the patriots to leave. We have lost a life but we are not backing down. He didn’t spill his blood in vain! Hold your ground... Ranchers come and stand! Committee of Safety come and stand! Militia come and stand! "

I have no idea why it was deleted.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: schadenfreude

Thank you.

Hmmmmm..... I wondered why Lisa Bundy didn't post it herself, but I'm sure she has her reasons, and she may have asked her friend to take it down for whatever those reasons are.

I have a feeling the Bundys are questioning everyone around them at this point and aren't sure who to trust. Or maybe I'm just projecting. I sure don't know who to trust or believe!

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
A new witness report from a passerby:

“Lots of Shooting” During Militia Arrests In Oregon

A Pilot Rock resident on his way to California was a witness to the shootout on Highway 395 between the FBI, Oregon State Police and members of the Malheur militia, he told KOIN 6 News. Raymond Doherty said when he first arrived at the scene north of Burns around 4:40 p.m. “there was a shootout going on. So we kind of watched it, videoed it.

The video he shot is not at the link and no other mention is made of it. Given the interest (not to mention outrage!) in this case, I'm surprised the reporter didn't ask for it. Perhaps it was confiscated by feds?

Though there was “a lot of shooting going on,” Doherty said he didn’t see anybody get shot. “I saw them shooting at each other.”

The shooting happened in a very short time — “maybe 12 to 15 seconds” — but there were possibly 6 shots. “I really couldn’t tell who was shooting, doing most of the shooting. I did see some shots hit the pickup,” Doherty told KOIN 6 News.

This confuses me... he saw them shooting "at each other," but couldn't tell who was shooting? There's more at the link. Maybe I'm reading it wrong, but his account seems very disjointed to me. Or maybe it's just the way the reporter is relaying his story.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
The FBI has released unedited video of the incident. The shooting happens around 9 minutes. He initially has his hands up and then reaches his hand inside his coat. The FBI claims he had a gun there. Even if he didn't, given the situation and the fact there was a high speed chase and they were all thought to be armed, I suspect he wanted to get shot.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

He got shot first, then spun and reached for his gun.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay
The FBI has released unedited video of the incident. The shooting happens around 9 minutes. He initially has his hands up and then reaches his hand inside his coat. The FBI claims he had a gun there. Even if he didn't, given the situation and the fact there was a high speed chase and they were all thought to be armed, I suspect he wanted to get shot.

www.theguardian.com...

I can't tell exactly if he was shot first, but it does appear like it. I do see him reach twice inside his coat.

However, who was the dumbass that jumped into the truck as it careerned off of the road? Were they looking to make it seem like he intentionally ran that guy over so that's why they had reason to shoot?

Also, high-speed chases are not grounds for shooting.

As WhateverYouSay typed, start watching at the 9 minute mark. And then repeat, repeat.

edit on 28-1-2016 by Tempter because: adding official FBI video

edit on 28-1-2016 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

Meh, looks like murder to me. I can't fault a man for trying to grab his gun when he's getting shot at. This was murder.
edit on 28-1-2016 by Tempter because: murder

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
LaVoy Finicum will be a martyr, and after it's all said and done they will build large bronze statue of him holding a shotgun in one hand a copy of the Constitution in the other. He will be looking up at the sky in defiance to these bastards...

edit on 28-1-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Wow.... They intentionally setup a road block on the end of a tight corner knowing the driver would not see it until to late, then an officer jumps in front of the vehicle acting like they were targeted to be run over, then the guy gets out of the vehicle with his hands up, they shoot him, then he goes for his gun like any normal person would and they kill him... This could defiantly have been handled better.

With that said this entire situation is completely stupid. This wild life refuge is important to be a refuge and should not have been used for this "protest". I completely disagree with how these people used this as a stance against big government. I agree with their point but disagree heavily with how they went about this.

Any way I really think they screwed up with this.. You don't put a road block on a tight corner knowing there is a high speed pursuit. This was very well thought out a head of time by the FEDs to cover their ass. Knowing these posts are monitored by said government I will end this post.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Orionx2

Knowing these posts are monitored by said government I will end this post.

Smart, only three paragraphs in.

It could have been handled better, by both sides. The road block being on the corner isn't a good point, we don't know why. There could have been turns after that that they needed to block and that was their own option. ALSO, if he wasn't speeding trying to get away, he wouldn't have put him self in a situation to almost crash into the road block. The cop probably thought he was going to and tried to get out of the way. He couldn't assume the truck was going to swerve to the side.

You can't say he was shot and then reached for his gun, there is zero proof to that at this point.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
He was unarmed. He was grabbing at his waist because that is where he was shot before they executed him from behind.

He did not crash through the road block like a person intent on killing cops would do. He swerved to miss it.

He also did not charge at police when he exited the vehicle, he clearly had his arms in the air.

edit on 28-1-2016 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-1-2016 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
Not really a corner. A bend.
There is a Google Earth view of the site here.
www.oregonlive.com...

Clint Van Zandt, a former supervisory special agent for the FBI who spent 25 years at the agency, said it "makes all the tactical sense in the world" for police to stop the Bundy convoy where they did. The objective, he said, would be to confront the leaders when they had separated from the rest of their supporters.

"It can be the downside when you can see for miles and miles because you don't want the individuals to see what's happening," Van Zandt said. "You don't want them to see anything. You don't want them to hear anything."

Search "Joaquin Miller Horse Camp" on Google Earth.

edit on 1/28/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join