It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LaVoy Finicum (BUNDY) was NOT shot with his hands up! He charged at LEO's. (from others arrested)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I got to thinking. It was sad to see even one death, but the Bundys and everyone else came out of the situation alive. That may be the best win-win situation for all concerned, that no one else was killed.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: bandersnatch

because he was dedicated and smart and could actually be the best communicator to the rest of America ....

LOL! The idiot who gave the bluetarp interview smart?
Well you have an odd criteria for "smart".

One more useless moran(sic) gone, praise be.

K~

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Oh great another bloodthirsty poster.

Let's just start rounding people up with different opinions and kill em all!

Way less morons in the world!

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

It was sad to see even one death, but the Bundys and everyone else came out of the situation alive. That may be the best win-win situation for all concerned, that no one else was killed.

That's very true. It could have been so much worse. Especially if the one eyewitness is speaking the truth that the feds totally opened up on the vehicle and shot at it 100s of times. I'll count my blessings where I can find them. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

So how are the Oathkeepers, 3%ers and that other group going to respond with this information?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Do you know why it obviously wasn't an execution style killing? Because only THIS guy died. Why would the police only execute the one guy like this, but leave a bunch of eyewitnesses to create conflicting reports? Also, why weren't either of the Bundy's executed? One managed to sustain a gunshot wound.

They kill the spokesman, really the face of the thing but only wound Bundy......just to get this sort of conclusion out of you.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: Boadicea

So how are the Oathkeepers, 3%ers and that other group going to respond with this information?

My best guess? The official spokespeople will continue to tell the membership to stand down... and many of those members are going to serious reconsider their membership... and some of them will go rogue.

I think this is where we separate the talkers from the walkers so to speak.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

a reply to: aethertek

Oh great another bloodthirsty poster.

Let's just start rounding people up with different opinions and kill em all!

Way less morons in the world!

Yea I saw the "sheriff" speaking about how we have "avenues" to resolve things.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Please expand....

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

a reply to: Logarock

Please expand....

Well he was talking about "proper" channels. What he means is proper excepted channels.

The problem here is that the 2nd amendment demonstrate that these channels break down. The Bill of Rights first few amendments presuppose this. So when the people have to press their rights like this its naturally going to look clumsy considering the citizenry had been letting "professional" politicians operate for so long in their stead.

In short law enforcement, who is naturally allied closer to the "government" than it is the people or the constitution, is always going to support a system, the system, with little regard that the constitution provides the citizenry a way to operate, in the face of corruption, outside of "avenues". If you think about it, and you probably don't need to, the "system" has always been trumped by the constitution, bill of rights, and was never intended to have legal finality.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Ammond BUNDY tells the remaining people at the compound to Stand Down and go home.

'Please stand down. Go home and hug your families': Arrested Ammon Bundy urges remaining Oregon occupation militia to FINALLY leave their posts
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Wh at officials say happened at traffic stop

But Finicum, with police in hot pursuit, attempted to leave the main road and drove into a snow bank. He emerged from the vehicle. FBI and state police ordered him to surrender. That's when, authorities say, Finicum reached down toward his waistband where he had a gun.

The SWAT team opened fire. Finicum was killed. Ryan Bundy suffered a light wound on his arm.

The shooting was captured on camera by the SWAT team. FBI and Oregon police officials are discussing possibly releasing the video, in part to counter claims by supporters that Finicum was gunned down while trying to surrender.

I may have missed a few pages of this thread, my apologies if this has already been posted.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
Especially if the one eyewitness is speaking the truth that the feds totally opened up on the vehicle and shot at it 100s of times.

Yet no one else in the car was killed.... where is the car with hundreds of holes in it?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce
Here.

Oh. Never mind. Wrong car.

edit on 1/27/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Yet no one else in the car was killed.... where is the car with hundreds of holes in it?

Good question.

There's a link somewhere in here with the comments of a passerby who said he saw the car in the snowbank with a blown out window -- or windows. It was vague as I recall.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   

a reply to: Krazysh0t

How come there are no reports of any police being injured?

Did then fire on the police officers?

Did they hit one of their vehicles?

I don't know. I wasn't there. Maybe the police were just better trained to handle a hostile situation. I mean that seems like an AWFULLY likely situation to me.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: annalisa2016

It shouldn't be a matter of whether we "like" the Federal Government or the Bundys or ANYTHING except cold, hard facts.

There should not be "sides" here ... this affects all of us as Americans.

AMEN,, stay neutral about all of this. Lets try to sort this out without losing control of our faculties. I have kids I want to see live in a world where they are free and not in a tyranny. Any jumping to wrong conclusions are going to hurt us whichever side we think we are on at the moment.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Olivine

Guess we'll have to wait till they finish editing the video .... by the description it sides with the girl's story.

Wonder if they will knock out the video sound and do some panning, cut and paste etc... the usual hack job they do to fit their narrative.

edit on 28-1-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager
a reply to: Informer1958

What I found interesting is that the eyewitness said their phones weren't working and they didn't have reception while they were being shot at.

However, the first vehicle that was stopped 200 yards behind Lavoys pickup did have reception Ammon Bundy called his wife after he was arrested. Which seems like a localized cell jammer could have been used.

From the HAM radio recording in the below video, residents stated that the entire surrounding area was on military lockdown with all exits closed off. Another resident stated that they were blocking cell phones through out the area.

Anyone else notice this has dissapeared?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join