It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LaVoy Finicum (BUNDY) was NOT shot with his hands up! He charged at LEO's. (from others arrested)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

From a Militia member in one of the vehicles.

Please watch and settle down. Wait for the facts.

Sorry for so short but I wanted to slow everyone down who may have been hearing how the story is "growing/mutating".

I originally saw this on the PatriotArmy Facebook page this morning. I went back about 20 mins later and it had been removed.

This guy in the video tells it like it is. THE VIDEO IS about 12:00. There is two people talking. THey were in the convoy with Bundy and explained all that happened during and after. DENY IGNORANCE!
edit on 1/27/2016 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
It says plain as day they are not eye witnesses.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
They were in the convoy of vehicles and were detained by LEO. Watch the whole video. If you can find a better account. post it.

a reply to: accountabilitynow

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
So one side says he was executed.

The other side says he was charging the feds.

No video is available.

You agree with the charging story.

Plain as day indeed.

Deny what now?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

The remaining Patriots who are still at the compound have put a call out to militias to come and help them etc.

Fine.

But, if you are going to answer their call to arms, be sure you are doing it for the right reasons. The FEDS are playing around. They have geared up to the max and are ready.

The PatriotArmy facebook page is saying he was killed in cold blood-..... www.facebook.com...

And, as far as the video... I assume you mean from the LEO etc. It will come... It's only been 12 hours or so.

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Lavoy Finicum "Charged" at police?

How many times have we heard that story?
"we had no choice but to shoot, he charged at us"
As for the guy in the video and I'm sure there are others who are plants among the militia sent by the FBI or LE to infiltrate, spy and destroy the reputations of the people involved.
Just a bunch of crazy white folks with guns who once again prove they can't control themselves and had to put down like rabid dogs.
We know who the rabid dogs are.

+28 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: anon72

I listened to this individual on the YT live feed channel no more than an hour ago and the one thing that stuck with me was his ego insisting he is smarter than your average militia (because "he stays under the government radar" and "doesn't post on social media") and is certainly a lot smarter than the "conspiracy theorists" out there. He then went on to say that he was one of two individuals released from custody after initially being arrested with Bundy (the other was an 18 year old female).

He then makes a YT video (ie: social media post!!!) upon being released, saying that LaVoy rushed the LEO and that the original "hands up, shot 3 times" was simply wrong.

Sound like he cut a deal - sorry but something just does not sit right with me - I'll wait for an actual eyewitness testimony or preferably video of the incident before I change my mind....especially since the FBI have a history of nefarious tactics (entrapment, planting evidence, deception) to achieve a desired outcome.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
"As I understand it.....this was information I have gotten from Mark" meaning he was not an eye witness, so, we're just going by 2nd hand information. "Charging at the officers" could mean he just got out of the truck and walked toward them. I have absolutely no faith left in government to tell the truth.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Do we really need a third thread about the same situation ? It's getting a little difficult to track everything with 2 threads already

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I was scratching my head over the same deal with the 2nd "witness/non witness" video acct...

First I find it hard to believe they just let him free... to be picked up by those favorable to whatever effort those folks think they are doing up there...

Second, to trash talk folks who, by his words, are social media (cowards) basically talk a big game but do nothing, and demean them by saying he is smarter than them because he was released because they had nothing on him.. because he remains anonymous due to his strict avoidance of participating on social media...

And he does so, by posting a video of himself, on one of the largest social media venues out there...

I can't say that this man's account is false, but I can raise an eyebrow based on what he said and did in regards to this particular clip...

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Do you know why it obviously wasn't an execution style killing? Because only THIS guy died. Why would the police only execute the one guy like this, but leave a bunch of eyewitnesses to create conflicting reports? Also, why weren't either of the Bundy's executed? One managed to sustain a gunshot wound. Why wasn't it fatal? Clearly, the police had the upper hand to such an extent they could straight up shoot someone in the back of the head, so why didn't the Bundy's get murdered too?

Seriously, it only takes a modicum of intellect to see that executing someone like is being suggested is a rather unfeasible action.
edit on 27-1-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

The title of the video at the link is "Additional Reports on the Shooting of LaVoy Finicum"

That's quite a difference from your title: "LaVoy Finicum (BUNDY) was NOT shot with his hands up! He charged at LEO's. (from others arrested),"

The written introduction to the video clearly states that this not an eyewitness account.

More reports. These two reports differ from the original narrative that LaVoy was shot with his hands over his head. Reports by Melvin Lee and Mark McConnell. These are not eye witness claims, but are worth listening to for the different perspectives.

So, in violation of T&Cs, you use the title of your OP to assert hearsay as truth and then tell everyone else to "wait for the facts?" Okay. Excellent advice.
edit on 27-1-2016 by Boadicea because: punctuation

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Whatever really happened, we have a precedent set.
A group, WLM, may form and use the slogan, 'Hands up! Don't shoot!'.
Right?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Okay. Load up your stuff and get your a@@e@ out there and help the remaining militia fight the FBI for the verison you believe.

SEND video and reports. I'll wait.

I am a Patriot, I will fight for a cause but I am sure in heck not going to do it based on B.S. Fact is, as stated already....
Only one person shot (Bundy's brother was hit with schrapnel).

There was an LEO ambush (pre-planned stop). There were BOAT LOAD of LEO on site-waiting (Hence the road block set up a mile down the road). IF that were true. THEY WOULD ALL BE DEAD.

I am a former/retire LEO. I am telling you the set up was text book. A hell of a lot better handled then WACO. Remember the complains then? Why didn't they arrest David Koresh when he went to town about everyday, away for the Women and Children etc etc.

LEO, like them or not, learned from the Waco and Randy Weaver matters. I say hats off to them for that. Otherwise. as I stated. Bundy did what he needed to do. He uncovered info/proof of illegal land grabs w/ Clintons involved-it is alleged).

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I am just an observer here, trying to weed through what is a fluid event, trying to look at everything without coming to a conclusion..

In your posted video for instance, the first guy on the clip seems very rational to me, wanting to calm things down to avoid what could be a very bad situation if folks act on bad information..

The 2nd guy almost seems to taunt those same folks by demeaning them and challenging some to "rise up"...

mixed messages imo, I just wonder why this would be?

I certainly hope that calmer heads prevail, and this can end without further loss of life...

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Actually it seems the men were going to a meeting in good faith when they were double-crossed and ambushed by law enforcement agencies.

Come on down, we will discuss things.... oh yeah... after we arrest and confine you.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

TY. That is why I posted this. Many Patriots are doing the Call to Arms. Okay fine but do it on facts and not feelings.

Of course the remaining members are pissed and ready to do battle. They had been outdone the the Feds. Their leaders were captured. (Why they thought they could just drive around etc after taking Federal property still befuddles me).

As far as Pete Santilli- he crossed the line of being a reporter -reporting the events/news, to becoming a part of the news etc. He lost his "MEDIA" protection when he called out the FBI agents who had went on site on Sunday-a must see video: www.youtube.com.... And again last night when he called the remaining members at the compound-after Bundy's arrest, an instructed one member to take over the leadership role (right before he got arrested in Burns): (25 secs in- www.youtube.com....

I told my wife he was going to be arrested after the Sunday uncovering of the undercover FBI agents (six of them). Being a former undercover guy, I knew they wouldn't let Pete get away with risking their lives even more.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I am a Patriot, I will fight for a cause but I am sure in heck not going to do it based on B.S.

There's plenty of B.S. going on from the feds. Documented. Testified to under oath.

Threats, Intimidation and Bullying by Federal Land Managing Agencies

As a retired LEO, and as a patriot, are you addressing their crimes? There is far more documented evidence of crimes by the feds than these protesters. But you'll get right on that, right? As soon as you stop posting B.S. as fact?

LEO, like them or not, learned from the Waco and Randy Weaver matters. I say hats off to them for that.

Oh, yes, I'm sure they learned quite a bit about how to abuse their powers, abuse rights, abuse people -- even kill them -- and not be held responsible for the crimes. Yes, I'm quite sure of that. The proof is in the pudding. I'll keep my hat on.

And next time you wonder why people don't trust the feds and why people don't respect LEOs anymore, remember this post. I was looking for facts and truth when I clicked on your link. But that's not what I found.

Someone is dead. Others are AGAIN imprisoned for a crime for which they already served their sentence as ordered by a judge. Many people have been harmed -- financially, emotionally, physically -- and even more animals have been harmed.

But your priority was to protect the abusers and represent non-evidence as evidence to convict the dead victim in the court of ATS opinion as quick as a bunny... You know better. Shame on you.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
The moment they left the Hammons ranch and took over the refuge is when they got the trouble ball rolling.

I am not "defending" the LEO, other than to say they captured the people who had warrants for them. Let the others go because they didn't break the law.

WE LIVE IN A LAND OF LAWS and PROCEEDURES. You want to fight them, do it right.

Now that the Bundys have evidence (it is alleged) of BLM crimes, the truth will get out.

GOOD, Bad or Indiffent. I'm happy the women/children and casual observers/attendees weren't arrested.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: anon72
www.youtube.com...

From a Militia member in one of the vehicles.

Please watch and settle down. Wait for the facts.

Sorry for so short but I wanted to slow everyone down who may have been hearing how the story is "growing/mutating".

I originally saw this on the PatriotArmy Facebook page this morning. I went back about 20 mins later and it had been removed.

This guy in the video tells it like it is. THE VIDEO IS about 12:00. There is two people talking. THey were in the convoy with Bundy and explained all that happened during and after. DENY IGNORANCE!

What???

C'mon man.. Your post suggest that you have the real scoop while other sources are stretching the truth, when all I see is similar information from random, chaotic, mixed sources that don't have the same story. This seems to be as much he said / she said as any other source.

I agree with the other responders here. You have non eye witnesses mixed with others who have different stories from the same supposed witnessed event. Your source is no more credible than anyone else's. I don't mean to come off harsh but when it comes to the details of the issue, it is what it is.

I don't have anything better. I'm like many others here just trying to figure out what the hell went wrong, though, while trying to find out what the hell happened, I can't get a solid, valid, worthy answer anymore than anyone else can.

edit on 27-1-2016 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join