It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LaVoy Finicum (BUNDY) was NOT shot with his hands up! He charged at LEO's. (from others arrested)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: anon72

Thank you for the video.

It's frustrating at this point. The Bundites want them so badly to be martyrs for their ephemeral transient cause and believe he was petting a kitten blindfolded when shot while the rest of the people want it to end and do not feel these people are right nor safe to the public and will insist he charged at the police.

Until definitive answers come forth, people aren't going to sway much from their preconceived camps.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Okay. Here is from the women in the car.

Okay. NOW we have something to go on.

Was LaVoy Finicum Shot w/Hands in the Air? Eye Witness Audio Testimony Here...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Well tell us what it says, i got slow dsl.

ETA I think it says that the cops shot first, and without cause.

If this is true, it is war like uncle sam has never seen.

SIC SEMPER TYRANIS

edit on 27-1-2016 by accountabilitynow because: add

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: accountabilitynow

Well tell us what it says, i got slow dsl.

Female witness that was in the car says that Lavoy was shot while unarmed with his hands in the air.
She says that LEO's started shooting without provocation. Shot up the the car with women in it.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Thank you. Gotta go.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
The men were on their way to meet the sheriff. Was the sheriff used by the feds to facilitate the ambush?
I wonder if he has had anything to say about it yet?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: accountabilitynow

If this is true, it is war like uncle sam has never seen. 

Who knows?
It may be the goal of the operation.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The second guy thinks he is a bit clever doesn't he?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Man it is michale brown all over again. Wonder who defended the cop in that case is now going to be changing sides...

I regretfully took a side to quick with the brown case so gonna wait for more info on this one.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Read transcript of McDonnell comments this morning and knew bogus right off the bat, he says in car stopped 200 yards from Finnicums vehicle, that's 600 feet. Then went on to claim heard this and that, ya right!

Anyway there were so many holes in the description of events one could sail the Titanic right through.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
How about everyone who wasn't there grabs a chill pill and we'll wait until there is more information available?
Sounds quite reasonable doesn't it?

A human life just ended. It's a shameful path already which shouldn't be continued.

Demand nothing but the truth.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Danowski
How about everyone who wasn't there grabs a chill pill and we'll wait until there is more information available?
Sounds quite reasonable doesn't it?
A human life just ended. It's a shameful path already which shouldn't be continued.
Demand nothing but the truth.

Interesting how there's an apparent blackout on details, and even the MSM (though I choke to use the phrase) is soft-peddlling the whole thing. Usually there's a clamour for information. Wonder what that portends?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Was thinking the same thing. makes it stink.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Apparently there is a news conference 1330 EST. Wonder if they will release police footage of the incident.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Apparently there is a news conference 1330 EST. Wonder if they will release police footage of the incident.

I would be surprised.
Even if it totally exonerates the police, they don't want to release too early, they miss something that might be misconstrued by some conspiracy theorists out there.... who will go over it with a fine tooth comb.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
meanwhile I have no idea where to watch this press release

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: anon72
(Why they thought they could just drive around etc after taking Federal property still befuddles me).

The Bundys to me always sounded like some good friends we had, who, because they believed that Federal government had extremely limited power, never believed that the feds had any authority over them. I remember in the 1990s some groups like this would openly confront govt officials, but, because they were not breaking any laws when confronting, were dismissed. (Unfortunately, our friends also came to believe that they were not even under control of state, county, city laws.) In the recent Bundy negotiations, the FBI was brushed off by the Bundy group, because the county sheriff had not deputized the FBI to act.

The feds backed off in Las Vegas and the Bundy group had free reign in the Oregon area, plus the sheriff in a neighboring county gave them support, so I can imagine the Bundys feeling free to travel north to that other county for that meeting, just as they had done in Crane, a small town to the south. They probably felt good about speaking at another meeting. They had publicly stated that that they would attend. Plus, two men from the Bundy group had already been in John Day to meet with supporters.

Of course, the road to John Day was a long, lonely way from Burns.

Some groups with extremist ideology prefer to withdraw in isolation; other people, like our friends and the Bundys, prefer to come and go as they please, just refusing to acknowledge authority.
edit on 27-1-2016 by desert because: took out a few words

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
meanwhile I have no idea where to watch this press release

I was searching online..... fruitless so far.
But I am not surprised at that either.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck
Interesting how there's an apparent blackout on details, and even the MSM (though I choke to use the phrase) is soft-peddlling the whole thing. Usually there's a clamour for information. Wonder what that portends?

I know how it looks like. But you at this point, any misinformation can be crucial. This incident happened about 14 hours right? This is a highly sensitive topic, it's already burning. A press release without enough information or even bad chosen words can make this bomb go off.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: anon72
Okay. Here is from the women in the car.

Okay. NOW we have something to go on.

Was LaVoy Finicum Shot w/Hands in the Air? Eye Witness Audio Testimony Here...
www.youtube.com...

May I suggest putting that video link in the OP as well as I think people are missing it due to the other thread on it being closed. If this is a verifiable phone call then that may well explode the keg right there sadly enough...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join