It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon protest leader Ammon Bundy is arrested, says source

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Oh, let's not forget what they were charged with - "conspiracy to impede federal officers"

In no way, shape, or form did they impede any federal employee. In fact, the Post Office courier that delivered their dildoes and lube did so without any fear of them at all.

Did they take the DNR employees outside and dildo any of them to death? drown them in lube that was delivered to them by a federal employee?

Nope.

They were even on record requesting that the FBI come and INVESTIGATE the BLM corruption.

This entire administration just got completely punked by a handful of rednecks.
edit on 30-1-2016 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: GeisterFahrer

Perhaps you are confusing the FBI with the CIA.

Unlike the CIA, the FBI is a law enforcement agency. In fact, it's often called the largest law enforcement agency on the planet.

criminal.lawyers.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Oh, let's not forget what they were charged with - "conspiracy to impede federal officers"

I don't suppose you've actually read the complaint.
community.statesmanjournal.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Perhaps you are confusing the FBI with the CIA.

Unlike the CIA, the FBI is a law enforcement agency. In fact, it's often called the largest law enforcement agency on the planet.

criminal.lawyers.com...

Perhaps you are confusing a law enforcement agency (the local Sheriff) with Militarized Federal Troops?

It's the word "Federal" that is specifically addressed in the Posse Comitatus Act

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

It's the word "Federal" that is specifically addressed in the Posse Comitatus Act

Will you provide a specific reference?
www.gpo.gov...
edit on 1/30/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
18 U.S.C. 1385 - USE OF ARMY AND AIR FORCE AS POSSE COMITATUS

Whoever, except in cases and under circumstances expressly authorized by the Constitution or Act of Congress, willfully uses any part of the Army or the Air Force as a posse comitatus or otherwise to execute the laws shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than two years, or both.

... also the Governor of a State can always authorize Federal involvement, and did.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Seems to have gotten quiet in here ...

*listens*

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

While we wait, here is the original lanquage, from 1878. Since, obviously, there was no Air Force then.

It shall not be lawful to employ any part of the Army of the United States, as a posse comitatus, or otherwise, for the purpose of executing the laws, except in such cases as may be expressly authorized by the Constitution or by act of Congress; and no money appropriated by this act shall be used to pay any of the expenses incurred in the employment of any troops in violation of this section.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but it appears that Bundy and the others have been refused bail.

realtimepolitics.com...

It's the first I'm seeing of it so take it with a grain of salt until we can find more sources.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

The original law was a compromise for Southern support after the Election of 1876 if I remember correctly ... an official end to "Reconstruction" as it were?

Some "patriots" should learn more about the actual history of our country, ...

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

It's real.
res.cloudinary.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

That doesn't surprise me at all.

Also, I think the results of parallel investigations that will come out at these trials will be most interesting. Someone should have wondered why the FBI (and the Oregon State Police for that matter) were so patient for so long.

I guess we'll find out.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

I didn't see that. No bail, well they will probably sit in jail until that go to trail and that could take months or a couple of years, if the prosecutor want's to drag his feet about it.

Well that a good way to shut them up, now we will have to believe everything mainstream propaganda media will tell us.

This is going to be interesting.

Thanks for posting that.

edit on 30-1-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

It's real.
res.cloudinary.com...

From your link ... this pretty much answers every "question" that has been thrown up here ...

By its very nature, this offense demonstrates a remarkable inability on the part of all charged defendants to follow the law, and thus comply with the terms of court-ordered supervision.

In this case, all defendants deliberately and publicly disregarded repeated orders, requests, and pressure to obey the law over a sustained period of time. They did so in manner that endangered, and continues to endanger, the residents of Harney County, Oregon.

Critically, the alleged crime was not born out of impulse—it was deliberate and designed to undermine authority at every stage. As a result, each defendant appears before this Court having already demonstrated that no condition or combination of conditions could reasonably assure their appearance or the safety of the community.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I'm not sure what's worse ... mainstream media or the so-called independent media ... both are relatively "fact free."

Apparently, most independent media's standard is "if I believe it, I can print it."

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

www.gpo.gov...

Are you trying to say there was an Air force in 1878?

I think I recall mentioning the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Well that a good way to shut them up, now we will have to believe everything mainstream propaganda media will tell us.

No we don't.
No one can make you believe anything. It's up to you.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeisterFahrer

www.gpo.gov...

Are you trying to say there was an Air force in 1878?

No.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 1/30/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Seems to have gotten quiet in here ...

*listens*

I was actually waiting for you to espouse more "stupid" and you did not fail to disappoint.

The Governor is allowed to call upon the National Guard. She actually did call the National Guard.

They didn't set up illegal road blocks and lie in wait to ambush and murder anyone - the FBI did.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

While we wait, here is the original lanquage, from 1878. Since, obviously, there was no Air Force then.

It shall not be lawful to employ any part of the Army of the United States, as a posse comitatus, or otherwise, for the purpose of executing the laws, except in such cases as may be expressly authorized by the Constitution or by act of Congress; and no money appropriated by this act shall be used to pay any of the expenses incurred in the employment of any troops in violation of this section.

And the FBI has no authorization by Congress, or the United States Constitution, to act as the military. They are Investigators.

Investigators investigate. They are not authorized to set up illegal road blocks and lie in wait to execute civilians on the side of the road. That is not investigating.

there is a word for what they did. That word is called "premeditated murder".

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join