It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Boast: Blacks will like me better than Obama

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Sanders is not bought and paid for.

I agree.

We DEFINITELY need someone with experience in politics.

I disagree.

Trump will have the best advisers to assist him in all his political decisions, just like every other President's have had.

Trump could do HORRENDOUS foreign policy damage. We would have to make WWIII Forum II: Trump, like an entire forum.

I hope he does. These foreign policy are not what We The People voted for, we do not benefit from all the illegal wars, you have as much a chance to go to the moon then being attack from ISS.

The only solutions the bought and paid for President candid offer to solve the high unemployment is to raise the minimum wage to $15 an hour. Nothing else.

As if $15 hour is going to bring jobs back from overseas. This is a serious problem in our country and no on is really addressing this issue but Trump.

These overseas policies need to be overhaul, they are only for the greedy Globalist and the military industrial complex.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Remember folks the only numbers from the Government that we can trust are the people on food stamps and how many people are shot in Chicago every week

Everything else is false because....reasons

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

No foreign policy will ever be as bad a Rothchild backed Dick Cheney starting 4 foreign wars and toppling multiple government in be Middle East in order to gain rights to drilling, mining, and to leech on more of our money by gettin all the bids to rebuild.

Nothing can be worse than that.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

Sanders is not bought and paid for.

I agree.

We DEFINITELY need someone with experience in politics.

I disagree.

Trump will have the best advisers to assist him in all his political decisions, just like every other President's have had.

Trump could do HORRENDOUS foreign policy damage. We would have to make WWIII Forum II: Trump, like an entire forum.

I hope he does. These foreign policy are not what We The People voted for, we do not benefit from all the illegal wars, you have as much a chance to go to the moon then being attack from ISS.

The only solutions the bought and paid for President candid offer to solve the high unemployment is to raise the minimum wage to $15 an hour. Nothing else.

As if $15 hour is going to bring jobs back from overseas. This is a serious problem in our country and no on is really addressing this issue but Trump.

These overseas policies need to be overhaul, they are only for the greedy Globalist and the military industrial complex.

Trump keeps saying he will 'surround himself with good people', you can't just delegate the Presidency because you don't know what you're doing.

Trump needs to know foreign policy first, not just 'shoot from the hip'. They need an overhaul, yes. Illegal wars are bad. Trump is already part of the Military Industrial Complex, I don't see him leaving it behind if he is elected.

$15 an hour is necessary. I was making $17/hr in 1997. People work to pay bills, not as a favor. It takes at least that much to live in most cities. More in places like new York City.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

No foreign policy will ever be as bad a Rothchild backed Dick Cheney starting 4 foreign wars and toppling multiple government in be Middle East in order to gain rights to drilling, mining, and to leech on more of our money by gettin all the bids to rebuild.

AAh, Trump has even more friends like that than Cheney has.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Anyone else remember when trumps company was in court over allegations of racial discrimination by not letting blacks view properties and trying to prevent blacks moving in.

I don't think the democrats have forgotten this. Perhaps Trump has but the democrats will remind him if he gets the nomination.

The democrats will also remind Donald of when he ripped off the Florida Native Americans and they had to sue to get their money back.

I wonder if the democrats will remind Trump of his mob connections.

Trump isn't stupid and knows that the dembs will blow him out of the water. That's why I think he will bail on his fantasy campaign.
edit on 24-1-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I lived in the Bay Area as a teen and went back in my early 20s. Spent some work time in LA. Perhaps there is someone online and in this thread now that can comment on how $15/ hr in LA (if you are not a service person in a busy place) is 'too much' for people to make?

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

15$ an hour is still poverty wages in Cali.

The 15$ wage hike in La will affect 700,000 people. In LA alone.

They have to because of the developing homeless crisis here.
edit on 1/24/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

15$ an hour is still poverty wages in Cali.

You are correct. They have to raise the wage to that much in even medium sized cities. Rent goes up, Food goes up. The minimum wage never caught on to that or inflation.
edit on 24-1-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

then people will say "they should get a degree. They should go back to school. Minimum wage jobs are for teenagers". Like it is JUST that easy.

It's not.

It really shouldn't matter what the job is, if you are working there 40 hrs a week, it should pay reasonable bills. If the employer can;t afford to do that for employees, that person should figure out how to make his/her business more successful or get out of business.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I agree.

It's all about Greed and stealing, while using our military as henchmen. Overthrowing Nations on political lies and putting in puppet regimes to do our bidding while leaving these countries in ruins and at the same time murdering millions of innocent people.

This is not democracy. It is time to tell the Globalist no more.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

No, these jobs are the backbone of society and we need adults to run these businesses.

This is America and in my country I don't want to see anyone in poverty. Sorry but I don't care what their skill level is.

If their willing to work then they deserve to be able to survive. Simple.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

No, these jobs are the backbone of society and we need adults to run these businesses.

This is America and in my country I don't want to see anyone in poverty. Sorry but I don't care what their skill level is.

If their willing to work then they deserve to be able to survive. Simple.

You're right. many people do not follow that line of thought though.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Yup.

If my will were to be done, all these politicians and corporate corporate heads and investment bankers and banking empire would have their heads on spikes in the lawn of the White House and their bodies would be burned on national television with a message that read, "no longer will the people of America stand for corruption and we are sorry for allowing this travesty under our watch.

That would be the best thing for foreign policy in 100 years.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Many people don't understand what it's like to have no support structure and truly pick yourself up off the bottom without a good start, or a good family, or a network of friends to help them get connected to decent jobs.

They just think that they did everything themselves.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Yup.

If my will were to be done, all these politicians and corporate corporate heads and investment bankers and banking empire would have their heads on spikes in the lawn of the White House and their bodies would be burned on national television with a message that read, "no longer will the people of America stand for corruption and we are sorry for allowing this travesty under our watch.

Those are the people that Trump plays golf with. You think he will support you on this idea and chump out his friends? I don't

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Yup.

The thing is, Trump does not want to raise the federal minimum wage. Raising it to $15.hr would work out to about 31k a year. He says he will not back that.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Please offer an alternative.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

No but if we bring 10 million jobs back to the US and start penalizing companies who hire illegal migrants and choose to pay them less than the previous market value of that job then we won't need a minimum wage hike.

The market will adjust wages due to supply and demand.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: n00bUK
"Blacks"

If a British person running for PM said "blacks" he/she wouldnt have any chance of getting into power, in fact they would instantly be labeled racist just for stating something like that.

I know we're not talking UK politics here, but its a great example of how far gone your institutional racism is. The fact that this doesn't even register as wrong is scary.

And before you pipe up with all this trump #, Political correct madnes - It isnt that, its just a matter of respect. There is so many other things to say other than blacks... black isn't even a nationality - Its merely catagorizing. Why not use African-American or something more definding as to what group of people you are targeting.

And to finish off with something a little bit more On-Topic, Obama has done the same for poor white people as he has done for poor black people - # all.

In amarican thr term is used a lot look at BET black entertainment television . Another shocked er have black history month.The whole african amarican thing is silly anyway If anyone has been to africa. I guess the black people in the UK are overly sensitive.
edit on 1/24/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

a reply to: olaru12

Please offer an alternative.

I worked for and supported Gov. Gary Johnson last go round. I'll probably vote Libertarian again even though Im working for the GOP this election. Gov. Gary is a no BS kind of guy and a straight shooter. Trump is a masterful BS artist. So good in fact that he has so many members in his cult of personality.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join