It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Boast: Blacks will like me better than Obama

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

So why aren't people being hired to replace them?

Obviously if the labor participation rate is lower after they retire, then clearly their positions aren't bein filled correct?

That's Funny because there are MORE Millenials than boomers, AND Millenials are the most educated generation in American history.

So please explain...

Not being enough jobs is part of the national conversation for a reason. Ok?

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slichter
The US has financial baggage as well with all the banksters gambling on inflated returns from sub-prime mortgages.
Trumps clean escape from his gambling empire troubles is a perfect allegory.

You expect Obama to come in at the last minute, upend their tables and cleanse the temple of commerce?

No. I think he tried. But that would be a miracle for anyone.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: introvert

You don't need statistics for migrant devaluation it's right in your face.

Why don't you go to a construction site in any state in the south and take a look for yourself?

Ok, let's try this another way. For the sake of argument, I will concede on all the points you have tried to make.

What specific policies and programs has Trump proposed that will solve our economic problems, specifically putting black people back to work?

Ummmm, I don't recall Trump EVER saying he wanted to put "Black People" back to work! Any specific source to make anyone believe in what you are selling?

“Look, the African Americans love me because they know I am going to bring back jobs,” he told me at the Trump International Hotel in Las Vegas.

For being a so called master of words that is stretching it even for you!

Trump said, "
It's in the OP's source.
Look, the African Americans love me because they know I am going to bring back jobs.".

You said, "What specific policies and programs has Trump proposed that will solve our economic problems, specifically putting black people back to work?"

Trump wasn't speaking specifically to a race, but to Americans who want jobs!

Convenient how you want to make it about a persons skin color? So far neither a Republican nor a Democrat has done jack squat to bring back actual skilled labor and manufacturing!

Sorry, didn't want you to think I was just picking on Progressives, when I see the same kind of corrupt policies being upheld by Republicans!

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

How can Obama fix the job market without any experience in the market?

NO EXPERIENCE

They need to make it so people can get educated without indentured servitude.

I can't afford to continue to pursue a computer programming degree because I have to have two career in order to save money and get ahead.

There's a lot of problems here and havin no experience in the real world, which none of these politicians have, is part of the reason why they can't fix anything.

edit on 1/24/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Your placing your faith on something someone's says then in their actual skill set?

No. I am placing faith in no one and asking for specifics beyond the catchphrases.

Everything I lost are skills required for business managed and run at the level he's been doing.

No clue what that means.

I'm not voting for a career politician. Period.

Congrats.

I'm voting for someone who has accomplished his goals and execute plans for his entire life. That's what matters.

Business and life planning skills do not necessarily make for a good president.

To paraphrase a quote from Forbes: "that which is socially responsible may not be profitable, and that which is profitable may not be socially responsible".

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Who do you advocate voting for?

Anyone?

There's an election at hand here and the front runners are Sanders and Trump.
So what's your purpose? Do you have one or are you just being annoying?

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Trump will be good for the economy.

After all he's made billions.

He's been in bankruptcy several times and lost a lot of money for his investors and then basically told them to F off. I can only imagine what he will say to the nation if he, God forbid, becomes president.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Trump wasn't speaking specifically to a race, but to Americans who want jobs!

He specifically mentioned black Americans. He was, indeed, speaking specifically to a certain race.

Convenient how you want to make it about a persons skin color?

I didn't. Trump did. Don't try to turn this around on me for something he said.

Sorry, didn't want you to think I was just picking on Progressives, when I see the same kind of corrupt policies being upheld by Republicans!

I am not a Progressive and I don't care whom you pick on.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I know many black people who are going to vote for Trump.

What has Obama done good for the black population in his eight years that he has been in Office? Nothing.

Work is what everyone wants, we are not stupid. We are sick of our jobs been outsourced over seas for slave labor, for all the world's corporation, the very same corporations that buys the Presidency in all our elections.

Americans are waking up to this fact, and now they are sending a strong message by not supporting bought and paid for candid.

Everyone knows that Trump is not a real politician and has no experience. However many people believe that Trump can bring our economy back, and the fact is, Trump couldn't do anymore damage to the United States then any of the bought and paid for candid have already done while they were in office.

Americans have sat quietly for decades watching our corrupt politicians outsources everything we have created, to the greedy Globalist, for slave labor and more profits, while leaving us with nothing.

Anyone who wants to vote in a bought and paid for politician will never see any changes for We The People.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

How can Obama fix the job market without any experience in the market?

NO EXPERIENCE

They need to make it so people can get educated without indentured servitude.

I can't afford to continue to pursue a computer programming degree because I have to have two career in order to save money and get ahead.

There's a lot of problems here and havin no experience in the real world, which none of these politicians have, is part of the reason why they can't fix anything.

Because Trump hires people (or someone hires for him, actually) and he also has hired undocumented people, that makes him more qualified to 'fix the job market' ?

Well, damn. In the past I hired students in the summer and spring break to help in my business. I better get an exploratory committee together.
edit on 24-1-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

I will not make a PAC...but will whisper mu superpac . I better get on that.

I could beat Bloomberg to the punch. I had better find Phage to be my communications director.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Who do you advocate voting for?

Anyone?

There's an election at hand here and the front runners are Sanders and Trump.
So what's your purpose? Do you have one or are you just being annoying?

My purpose is to have a conversation.

I have a candidate that I would like to see win, but I don't get in to "uber fanboy" mode trying to convince others my choice is the best. That's why I cringe when I see people kneel-down to these candidates and pay them lip-service. Even more so when they are unable to effectively articulate why, exactly, they support their candidate of choice.

Too many people support candidates because it feels right or they like what they have to say, not being smart enough to recognize that they are being pumped full of propaganda and lies.
edit on 24-1-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
I know many black people who are going to vote for Trump.

What has Obama done good for the black population in his eight years that he has been in Office? Nothing.

Work is what everyone wants, we are not stupid. We are sick of our jobs been outsourced over seas for slave labor, for all the world's corporation, the very same corporations that buys the Presidency in all our elections.

Americans are waking up to this fact, and now they are sending a strong message by not supporting bought and paid for candid.

Everyone knows that Trump is not a real politician and has no experience. However many people believe that Trump can bring our economy back, and the fact is, Trump couldn't do anymore damage to the United States then any of the bought and paid for candid have already done while they were in office.

Americans have sat quietly for decades watching our corrupt politicians outsources everything we have created, to the greedy Globalist, for slave labor and more profits, while leaving us with nothing.

Anyone who wants to vote in a bought and paid for politician will never see any changes for We The People.

Sanders is not bought and paid for. We DEFINITELY need someone with experience in politics. That is sort of the starting point to know how government works, not just the part where you learn to pay the least taxes.

Trump could do HORRENDOUS foreign policy damage. We would have to make WWIII Forum II: Trump, like an entire forum.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I'm
Not
Voting
For
Career
Politicians

Sanders has accomplished nothing for 30 years. Now we want him to accomplish something in 4?

I want results.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I'm
Not
Voting
For
Career
Politicians

Sanders has accomplished nothing for 30 years. Now we want him to accomplish something in 4?

I want results.

Nothing? Care to back that up?

And you want someone in office who does not know the incredibly difficult ins and outs of how the government of the world's superpower functions?

That's why I said...in that case...why don't I run? Or you?

Because it would be a DISASTER if either of us WON.

Like end of the world disaster.

To further illustrate the DISASTER....I will give a hypothetical, an extreme one, but hypothetical...in next post.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I'm
Not
Voting
For
Career
Politicians

I want results.

Fair enough. I'm not worried about Sanders because it appears Hillary has this in the bag unless something short of a miracle occurs.

If Trump is the GOP nominee Hillary will be the next president. Other GOP candidates poll better and have a shot at taking Hillary. A vote for Trump is a vote for Hillary.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I'm
Not
Voting
For
Career
Politicians

I want results.

I am in a room with Sarah Palin. A government official walks in and says 1 of you will be President today. The other will be Vice President.

There are no other choices.

I would put my hand on Sarah's shoulder and say 'congratulations Madam President'. She has been a Mayor and a Governor. At least I would be there to look things up for her and read for her, but she knows much more about how government works. In general, how it functions.

That was hard to say, but true.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

What specific policies and programs has Trump proposed that will solve our economic problems, specifically putting black people back to work?

Wouldn't hold your breath on this one, no one seems to want or is able to answer that.
Probably because Trump hasn't said a word about it.

Or all you will get is the generic statements of "Trump is going to make better deals! AND THEY ARE GOING TO BE GREAT!"

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Anyone else remember when trumps company was in court over allegations of racial discrimination by not letting blacks view properties and trying to prevent blacks moving in.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

What would have been an accomplishment for Bernie?

I get not wanting to vote for someone who has been in congress for as long as he has, but I fail you see how you can say he has zero accomplishments.
Kinda makes me think you are not aware how congress works and just how many people are in it.

I would say keeping the people he represents happy to reelected and not having major lobbyist as his backers is pretty damn good.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

No one cares about THOSE facts.
They don't care that he doesn't practice ANYTHING that he preaches.

What they do care about is that he can piss people off and he will stand up in front of podium and tell you what you want to hear. Regardless if he tells you HOW he is going to do it or not.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join