It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Boast: Blacks will like me better than Obama

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Do you have a valid alternative or are you just here pointing out problems without offering any solutions?

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: reldra

No but if we bring 10 million jobs back to the US and start penalizing companies who hire illegal migrants and choose to pay them less than the previous market value of that job then we won't need a minimum wage hike.

The market will adjust wages due to supply and demand.

How long will that take? how many people will be waiting and for how long?

Of course that is a good plan. I see years of trying to push it, red tape, stalling in congress.
edit on 24-1-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

I am thinking the wage should go up first. It is due to be that by now anyway.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Do you have a valid alternative or are you just here pointing out problems without offering any solutions?

My answer was on the previous page. My solutions would get me banned....again!

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Please offer an alternative.

I remember when Trumps run started getting serious! Hardcore Right wingers and Hardcore Progressives on ATS who usually disagreed to the point of hatred were now joining forces against anyone who tried to say anything positive about Trump! Yet the majority of those who were kissing and making up were some of the same saying we need to get rid of the career politicians!!!

Not that I believe Trump can cure the cancer killing the world, but as a US citizen? At this point I don't give a damn about any other country and their problem, we have enough of our own!

No disrespect meant to anyone in another country, but I am guessing at this point most of you regardless of what country you live in are thinking the same thing?

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I'm willing to give anyone a try who hasn't been in Washington their entire livesZ

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

$15 an hour is necessary. I was making $17/hr in 1997. People work to pay bills, not as a favor. It takes at least that much to live in most cities. More in places like new York City.

However $15 an hour is not going to bring millions of our jobs back.

Only a savvy business man that has made many foreign business deals, understands how to bring jobs back to the American people.

None of the other Presidential candid possess any knowledge into bringing back our jobs but Trump.

Bought and paid for politicians are paid to keep everything the same, slave wages, more profits, more illegal wars for the Globalist and the military industrial complex.
edit on 24-1-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Please offer an alternative.

I remember when Trumps run started getting serious! Hardcore Right wingers and Hardcore Progressives on ATS who usually disagreed to the point of hatred were now joining forces against anyone who tried to say anything positive about Trump! Yet the majority of those who were kissing and making up were some of the same saying we need to get rid of the career politicians!!!

Not that I believe Trump can cure the cancer killing the world, but as a US citizen? At this point I don't give a damn about any other country and their problem, we have enough of our own!

No disrespect meant to anyone in another country, but I am guessing at this point most of you regardless of what country you live in are thinking the same thing?

We should be a bit more nationalist. But we depend on allies for military strategy, trade and a host of other things. It is not a this or that kind of argument.

link   

link   

I have a lot of faith that Trunp will pick advisors who can help him navigate the political process.

If he does then his ability to leverage negotiations are what is going to serve him best.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

$15 an hour is necessary. I was making $17/hr in 1997. People work to pay bills, not as a favor. It takes at least that much to live in most cities. More in places like new York City.

However $15 an hour is not going to bring millions of our jobs back.

Only a savvy business man that has made many foreign business deals, understands how to bring jobs back to the American people.

None of the other Presidential candid possess any knowledge into bring back our jobs but Trump.

Bought and paid for politicians are paid to keep everything the same, slave wages, more profits, more illegal wars for the Globalist and the military industrial complex.

I already answered that. It would take maybe 20 years to get even a portion of the jobs back. We should not sit waiting for that.

A saavy businessman with foreign business deals? That is Trump? I hear he is loved in Scotland and the UAE. /sarc

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I'm willing to give anyone a try who hasn't been in Washington their entire livesZ

Me too! As long as they haven't been a politician, a lawyer, or a graduate from one the so called elite skull and crossbone academies!

I really am a reasonable person! Take the oath and honor it! We lost our ways after 1913 when we gave the Rockefellers and their ilk possession of our wealth.....

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

And you think Trump would change that? War is a business and Trump is a business man!!

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Me too! As long as they haven't been a politician, a lawyer, or a graduate from one the so called elite skull and crossbone academies!

I really am a reasonable person! Take the oath and honor it! We lost our ways after 1913 when we gave the Rockefellers and their ilk possession of our wealth.....

Who does that leave besides Trump? Ummmm.....Fiorina nor carson are going to get it.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

What's your viable alternative?

Hillary?

Stop pointing out problems unless your going to offer viable alternatives.

Your just causing problems without offering solutions.
edit on 1/24/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Who does that leave besides Trump? Ummmm.....Fiorina nor carson are going to get it.

You want Bernie, so tell me how many REAL jobs he has had in his life? Bet he doesn't even have a callous on his hand from chopping vegetables!

Seriously! I was young once and I looked up to the same idiots you young folks are looking up to now to make your lives better!

Do you know what has changed since then?

The level of Bull S^*t we are exposed to on a daily basis! Other than that? You young uns are not trail blazers by any means! You are just making the same mistakes people my age did allowing this corrupt system to get more corrupt for supporting it.....

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Tackling The Real Unemployment Rate: 12.6%
Out of curiosity, what was the "real" unemployment rate 5 years ago?

edit on 1/24/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

What's your viable alternative?

Hillary?

Stop pointing out problems unless your going to offer viable alternatives.

Your just causing problems without offering solutions.

Why the attitude? You mad bro?

My solution would be a tax revolt, a general strike on Corporations that don't pay their fair share and ship jobs overseas,
No more corporate welfare in the form of subsidies. Tax corporation like we tax taxpayers, no loopholes.
One page tax form. 15%. thats economics. Cultural changes...Mind you own ****in business. Live and let live. and quit with all the whining.

These's are the same solutions I have been offering since I've been a member.
edit on 24-1-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Obama did nothing for black people but have them loose hope in his flimsy promises.

So whatever Trump does wouldn't be any worse

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
The Right Wing has become a parody of itself.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

In your scenario these corporations leave America.

Look at What Walmart just did.

The entire world needs to get together and break these corporations up.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join