It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Boast: Blacks will like me better than Obama

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Trump is making bold statements that Blacks will like him more than they like Obama !!!

Maybe he has better polling and has a point.

He says Obama hasn't done anything for Blacks.

Maybe he looks at the unemployment and other factors.

Bold statement from Trump.

Perhaps voters need to take a 2nd look at the results.

Trump's Boast: Blacks will like me better than Obama

Donald Trump is making a bold prediction about black voters.

In an interview airing Sunday on Fox’s “Media Buzz,” Trump told me there is already great affection for him in the black community.

“Look, the African Americans love me because they know I am going to bring back jobs,” he told me at the Trump International Hotel in Las Vegas.

Okay, a pretty standard Trumpian boast. But then he said this:

“They are going to like me better than they like Obama. The truth is Obama has done nothing for them.”

B O L D !!

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
He's right. But, Obama supporters and some blacks will begin looking up "ways Obama has helped blacks" and they will be surprised when they find close to zilch. Some will say Obamacare helped them, but that is nebulous at best.

Donald is just opening a conversation. He is a master at getting the conversation going!

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Has unemployment for minorities gone up or down since Obama held office?

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Has unemployment for minorities gone up or down since Obama held office?

It has followed the standard rates.

But always remains un-proportionally higher.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Hmmmm.... for minorities, hard to say .... but here is a tool...

From Fact check

I don't know how to calculate for minorities alone. BE SURE TO LOOK AT LONG TERM UNEMPLOYMENT AND FOOD STAMPS....

edit on 24-1-2016 by ReadLeader because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

I've seen posted a 50% unemployment rate but it wasn't sourced. So I don't know.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
If Obama did more for blacks then any other group people would be screaming racism, he can't win. I can't specifically off the top of my head say how Obama has or hasn't helped "the blacks" but who talks that way?

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Trump will be good for the economy.

After all he's made billions.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I wonder how Trump will pander to the Blacks and minorities like he has the Christian Right. He needs to pander to the neocon Jews, if he is really serious about the nomination.
I think his inflated ego has Trumped his common sense.

His cultlike base of devotees is strong now, but it's just a matter of time until he even alienates them.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I wonder how Trump will pander to the Blacks and minorities like he has the Christian Right. He needs to pander to the neocon Jews, if he is really serious about the nomination.
I think his inflated ego has Trumped his common sense.

His cultlike base of devotees is strong now, but it's just a matter of time until he even alienates them.

I know!

Because blacks and minorities aren't Christian.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
If Obama did more for blacks then any other group people would be screaming racism, he can't win. I can't specifically off the top of my head say how Obama has or hasn't helped "the blacks" but who talks that way?

Someone who isn't afraid of being attacked by the PC brigade! That's who! Some might say they think he will bring us jobs as he says he will! Others whom I think make up the majority of those who follow him, will do so just because he has the balls to say what he means and means what he says without feeling obligated to apologize to those whom are so easily butt hurt by words that they are starting a GoFundMe page for government funded "Safe Spaces"!

Odd how the Progressive left just wants to blame whack job Republicans for wanting to vote for Trump while ignoring a nice chunk of Democrats who support him?

That's the beauty of not being politically correct! An individual actually has a chance to learn from their verbal mistakes instead of being shackled from using words......

edit on 24-1-2016 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-1-2016 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

You may not realize but most of the country is concerned about migrants and the economy.

Most Americans can barely pay their bills including the 50 million people collecting subsidies. Most of them believe it or not want a new car and their own house that's not in a violent Han infested ghetto.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I didn't read the post but the headline says it all... Sounds a lot like a dictatorship when you put the words into the correct context.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

This is the # 1 reason I am for him ... After all, maybe someone that can run multiple buisnesss, make billions of dollars, provide thousands of jobs,

May, just be able to teach Washington a thing or two about spending, savings, and paying their bucking fills once and a while.....

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

Oh wait I'd rather vote a career politician in who's spent 30+ years accomplishing nothing.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: GiulXainx

Ughhhmmm. .. it may be advantages to read the body and maybe even click on the link the O P provided, you may better understand the dialog and be able to contribute accordingly. Just saying

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
"Blacks"

If a British person running for PM said "blacks" he/she wouldnt have any chance of getting into power, in fact they would instantly be labeled racist just for stating something like that.

I know we're not talking UK politics here, but its a great example of how far gone your institutional racism is. The fact that this doesn't even register as wrong is scary.

And before you pipe up with all this trump #, Political correct madnes - It isnt that, its just a matter of respect. There is so many other things to say other than blacks... black isn't even a nationality - Its merely catagorizing. Why not use African-American or something more definding as to what group of people you are targeting.

And to finish off with something a little bit more On-Topic, Obama has done the same for poor white people as he has done for poor black people - # all.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Unless the Blacks are a family of white people I doubt it.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: n00bUK

Stop the PC crap it's working against what motivates you.

Blacks... How the hell is that racist?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join