It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Boast: Blacks will like me better than Obama

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
He's right. But, Obama supporters and some blacks will begin looking up "ways Obama has helped blacks" and they will be surprised when they find close to zilch. Some will say Obamacare helped them, but that is nebulous at best.

Donald is just opening a conversation. He is a master at getting the conversation going!

Depends...is THIS the type of Obama supporter he's talking about:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

He's right. But, Obama supporters and some blacks will begin looking up "ways Obama has helped blacks" and they will be surprised when they find close to zilch. Some will say Obamacare helped them, but that is nebulous at best.

Donald is just opening a conversation. He is a master at getting the conversation going!

Depends...is THIS the type of Obama supporter he's talking about:
www.youtube.com...

How could we have forgotten HER! LOL! Okay...some of THE blacks got Obamaphones...Yippey! That bought votes for sure!
edit on 24-1-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Is she the same one that said O was going to give them 'cash from his personal stash'?

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: n00bUK

my head hurts reading your post.

So every time someone in the media refers to a specific demographic he needs to specifically articulate each national heritage he's referring too rather than just describe them by the color of their skin?

What if he misses one, is he a racist towards that specific nationality as well?

In my opinion this an attempt at sounding intelligent and totally irrelevant to the greater issues at hand.

I don't need a history lesson to know what he's talking about, when anyone says black people will like me because I'll help them.

I know exactly what the hell he stalking about and any of this other nonsense is just mindless dribble in an attempt to validate my emotional response, not with reason, but by pedantically picking apart the lexicon someone uses to convey an idea.

NONSENSE

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Don't remember that one.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: ReadLeader

Yeah if it actually exist in the Senate and House where it belongs. Get rid of this party crap and corruption. Cut their salaries in half until the economy gets better.

Yes Sir!

Can any tax payer explain to me why it is so damn IMPOSSIBLE to fire a corrupt politician or federal employee? No partisan intention behind that question whatsoever, because I would WELCOME the day ANY corrupt politician who disavows their oath to the Constitution REGARDLESS of a "D" or "R" as their description to whether or not it decides their guilt?

Riddle me that!
edit on 24-1-2016 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

The unemployment number is complete bull# and if your seriously on ATS trying to pass that # off, your in the wrong place.

Is it against T&C's to be a skeptic on this site? Am I not welcome because I enjoy statistics and facts over nuttery and fantasy?

The FACTS are that our entire workforce has declined by 1% every single year since 2008.

Can you provide proof of that along with comparisons to newly-retired individuals (baby boomers)?

Add to that a migrant workforce who's invaded our southern border from Mexico and South America by the tens of millions have devalued our entire workforce by taking jobs at lower than what we can afford to take the jobs at and pushed real Americans out of the workforce.

More people are being stopped at the border than ever before. How does that fact correlate with your statement?

The sharp downward trend in net migration from Mexico began about five years ago and has led to the first significant decrease in at least two decades in the unauthorized Mexican population. As of 2011, some 6.1 million unauthorized Mexican immigrants were living in the U.S., down from a peak of nearly 7 million in 2007, according to Pew Hispanic Center estimates based on data from the U.S. Census Bureau.

Net-Zero migration

You clearly don't understand international politics and the roll the president plays in influencing international policy, including the administration he chooses.

International policy has nothing to do with the process a president must go through to change National policy.
edit on 24-1-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: n00bUK

What if they said Whites?

Same over top reaction?

link   
a reply to: seeker1963

We need, as a Constitutional Amendment, the mechanism for:

1. Recall
2. Initiative
3. Referendum

Period. Oh, and ala Henry VI ...

DICK: The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

1. Recall
2. Initiative
3. Referendum

Rarely you and I agree, but in this instance I have nothing to say that I disagree with your statement!

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
A new story just showed up on CNN stating that Trump would have to explain his fathers views on race.

This goes back to the Levittown loan qualification inequalities that occurred after WW2 and possibly covers the Obamas request for and receipt of a loan modification on their mortgage.

"The FHA also barred African Americans themselves from obtaining bank mortgages for house purchases even in suburban subdivisions which were privately financed without federal construction loan guarantees."

www.cnn.com...
edit on 24-1-2016 by Slichter because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-1-2016 by Slichter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Gryphon66

1. Recall
2. Initiative
3. Referendum

Rarely you and I agree, but in this instance I have nothing to say that I disagree with your statement!

Add Term Limits and we are all in agreement...

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

www.washingtonpost.com...

Here read about it. It's been discussed at length here for a long time and claiming ignorance as a regular reader is unacceptable in my eyes.

Secondly tens of millions of migrants are already here and have already devalued the labor force.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I employ seven black guys and I work with black co workers in our company. They told me they aren't going to vote because they don't trust Hilary, Trump is a Wildman and they didn't know enough about Bernie. One of the guys said that he thought Trump is cool, I doubt these guys vote but they didn't dislike him. Im sure talkin on the cellphone on SNL didnt hurt either. I would think the best friend to the black community would be Bernie. Trump will probably win though.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

How is Trumps dads view on race relevant to today?

Again another nonsensical position.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

No of course not.

It's idiotic.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963 Cool Avatar Seeker, I always thought it was cool when a guy is named Carroll, not many of them, it means "man" in greek, not many know that.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

How is Trumps dads view on race relevant to today?

I'm not sure where CNN wants to go with this, I'm assuming housing, sub prime mortgage by inference.
The percentage of home ownership has gone down almost 4 percent under Obama, interest rates and banking are relevant topics.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

Home ownership has gone down because no one can afford it and Millenials are strapped with debt and low paying jobs.

Boomers are retiring and the companies they retire from never replace their position, however they continue to claim they are hiring.

Why they are doing this? No idea.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I simply know it to be untrue. I didn't even start to search, and I love sourcing.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join