It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

The "Space imps" are 90% bark and 10% bite; and only under uncommon situations is that 10% bite possible. They generally need a "disturbed personality" and plenty of free EM/free electrons in the local area.

Kev

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom
I've always liked the smell of it, myself; even back before it became "new age", or hippy dippy as you put it. Sweet grass smells good, too.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear
Whelp, if true, or even mostly, then my personality must be quite disturbed (and though I'm not a raving lunatic, I do tend to dark thought and am a shade of lunatic, though I'm less sure about what process produces free electrons ... ?

And also, that bark was pretty bitey... or could've been. Why the threats, I wonder... if it was a space monkey in my case?

My mental conversation was not helpful in discerning the whys of it.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark
I remember smells... back before decades of smoking erased them.

Sage is ...sagey.

Why would smoke effect them... I remember the fact that smoke particles were teensy ... but how would the small Planck length bits better enact with possible plasma... er possums?

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
My friend had a strobe light and we'd have it on while we partied. It was cool watching the tiny smoke particles dance around.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Dusty plasma

P.S. Sorry, that was sort of like Meta-Cafe free association on my part.

^^^That's a laughing emoticon. An emoticon laughing an sheepish and slightly embarrassed laugh.

But hey: Dusty plasmas. *applause*

edit on 11-2-2016 by Bybyots because: Monty Python formatting.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
Whelp, if true, or even mostly, then my personality must be quite disturbed (and though I'm not a raving lunatic, I do tend to dark thought and am a shade of lunatic, though I'm less sure about what process produces free electrons ... ?

And also, that bark was pretty bitey... or could've been. Why the threats, I wonder... if it was a space monkey in my case?

My mental conversation was not helpful in discerning the whys of it.

Well join the club on the (at least originally) "disturbed personality. In my case the death threats aimed at me in the womb, the beatings with brooms, mops, hair brushes and finally after my behind had broken everything else, rebar and all the other lovely stuff from childhood --- it took me DECADES to recover from PTSD from being a child.

Not to mention being "loving and caring and nerdy and philosophical" leaves people like us "ill prepared" for a very cruel world (at least quite often it's cruel).

Now the "Free electrons" can be puzzling alright. All I know is that "critters" that cause actual physical motion, fires, shocks, and a plethora of other high strangeness need some sort of "power", that can be manipulated on the quantum scale.. electrons, ions, even smoke particles.. even dead skin flakes is a popular one (perhaps the origin of the Jewish Flesh Golem myth).

In my experience, tulpas and especially archtulpas can sometimes do a similar thing.. but for the most part they are limited to psychological effects.

It would seem that it takes a once-biological such as "space imps" or even "space asian-romany-surgeon-MIB species" to really do the physical thing most strongly. I'm doubtful that a tulpa/archtulpa could manage radiation damage like some UFOs.

You ask why? Heck if I understand the motivations. It must make sense for them, or it's just "drive by" opportunism.

I haven't discussed what I call "Void Lords".. but I don't want to get certain parties too excitable.. and I've only met one in the real live world just once.

By the way.. why haven't you discussed your "orange orb UFO came into your house even" experience, or did I miss that one in this thread?

Kev

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

a reply to: Skid Mark
I remember smells... back before decades of smoking erased them.

Sage is ...sagey.

Why would smoke effect them... I remember the fact that smoke particles were teensy ... but how would the small Planck length bits better enact with possible plasma... er possums?

Sioux indians swear by the smoke attracting spirits.

The "quantum thing" is my supposition, but it seems to fit.

It seems the critters involved like "giving a sign" that they are there.. and it's only the teensy stuff that most of them can manage to move.

I'd love scientific research on the vast amount of unproven observations, not just mine, but all the other ones throughout history. But it's hard to do repeatable experiments on random ethereal space critters with a mind of their own.

Kev

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots

Dusty plasma

P.S. Sorry, that was sort of like Meta-Cafe free association on my part.

^^^That's a laughing emoticon. An emoticon laughing an sheepish and slightly embarrassed laugh.

But hey: Dusty plasmas. *applause*

That very article on dusty plasmas or one very like it, was indeed what I rounded up when I was researching potential explanations. You notice we gots lots of dusty space plasmas too!

Hey we just figured out how BD powered up his nasty visit. His place is such a pigs stye of dust, that is the power source!

Oink*

Kev

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Dust, you say? Accurate psychic flash time...

but admitting laziness, dust in the South West is a logical deduction... and accurate to almost an inch in places.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

It's important of course not to confuse a continuum with a hierarchy, just because level six concerns itself with administration doesn't mean that it's more important than level one, which is Enki down in the workshop turning out the very basis for life, or that work in admin is more important than those who concern themselves with study of say Genetics at level two, the Military operate at level four and farmers, of course it's simply the case that in admin you need to be aware of the activities and role of all the other areas, doesn't mean you're an expert in all or any of them.

a reply to: Bybyots

A lot of it must relate to upward mobility aspirations, if Cetus can be taken as relating to the study of Genetics and the basis for any belief system grounded in Evolution, it's probably natural that people should feel the urging to head off to Andromeda and start channeling the Aliens, after that they can maybe turn their hand to farming, perhaps no more than finding one's place in life.

Of course all i'm running with here is a reconstruction of the Mesopotamian framework, then again Western Civilization is running on a Jewish supplied version of that in terms of the Kabbalah and Free Masonry, the bigger picture was laid out in the Heavens so that everyone could contemplate it as they drank their Sumerian beer under the stars.
edit on Kam22942vAmerica/ChicagoFriday1229 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Dust, you say? Accurate psychic flash time...

but admitting laziness, dust in the South West is a logical deduction... and accurate to almost an inch in places.

I'm not interested in whether you think I'm capable of psychic flashes or not.
I even said a while back "I have no super powers".

Comprehende?

Let me address that briefly.

The "mystical thirst" has one, and only one desire --- to compel the human creature to become like some sort of superconducting ring in the body (metaphor) to "open a stargate" so the little critter can go home.

Said little critter doesn't give a flying F* about BD's socks or whatever.

It's VERY difficult to focus the attention span of a cosmic 2 year-old, to get it to take a peak at BD's socks.. ok?

And I don't even have a bun in the oven at the moment.

But that said..

Have you noticed any patterns between high strangeness and your smoking habit.

I mean, Siox Lit up on purpose to summon spirits.. do you think your smoking habit
has a correlation?

I don't smoke.

I'm curious if others can say something about this?

Also, don't you have a particularly dusty season there in your parts of the country?

Have you noticed any correlation between high strangeness and season?

You probably don't use HEPA filters.

Kev

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kantzveldt

It's important of course not to confuse a continuum with a hierarchy, just because level six concerns itself with administration doesn't mean that it's more important than level one, which is Enki down in the workshop turning out the very basis for life, or that work in admin is more important than those who concern themselves with study of say Genetics at level two, the Military operate at level four and farmers, of course it's simply the case that in admin you need to be aware of the activities and role of all the other areas, doesn't mean you're an expert in all or any of them.

That was very helpful, thank you.

I don't want to think of you as some sort of "elitist".

I suppose some people think that I'm sort of "elitist", but truly I am not.

I had to hone my ego to ridiculous strength to survive my ordeal.. that's
what "black magicians do too".. interestingly enough.. but I hardly believe
that I'm of any particular importance to anyone other than my wife.

Like you say.. we all play a part.. do our work.

Kev

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

and VOID LORDS?!

Oh do speak up, shaman... down here in the thick and muddy? For trues?

Well.........................?

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   

and just because I keep bringing up mystical powers doesn't mean I think you got a corner on the market, everyone has some "sight" whether from a quality of consciousness/place or through a parasitic energy critter, or both. I know how difficult it is to discern from plain old daydreaming/ imagination, if at all... so no worries, my mentioning it is just me joking around.

But you've mentioned some interesting things and I'm... well, interested.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

and VOID LORDS?!

Oh do speak up, shaman... down here in the thick and muddy? For trues?

Well.........................?

Yes, for trues. My one interaction with it shattered my mind for 3 straight days.. and to a lesser extent shattered my mind for at least 10 solid years. That was back in 1981.

And I had both Feathered Serpents wrapped around me like a mother hugging her newborn on christmas day.. and that only took the edge of it off. Well the "ArchTulpas" of the two.. not the "real deal" at that time.

Think about a sullen entity which refuses to play nice with cycles of the Universe and just sulks in the "deepest part of the true void".

Why a working was done to summon such a thing, is ridiculous in the extreme. But some idjits are just sore losers and resort to such a thing.

No more questions on this topic pls.

Kev

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Important to realize also that there is no longer anyone that recognizes this particular framework or considers themselves to be working within it with regards to the belief system, though they have an exploitative hierarchical system somewhat loosely based upon it.

My reconstruction has been from scratch, the lights may be back on in admin but otherwise all other areas are only frequented by ghosts, it's simply been a case of getting in touch with the Divine heads of all departments and persuading them to get things up and running again, or at least guarantee future support, not so easy when they're all non-existential phenomena, that also requires of course the full backing and authority of Anu.

At a given point when everything is in place it's a question of shifting our current paradigm, getting the green light to put that adjustment into full effect, bringing the ghosts back to life.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Was reading another thread and it reminded me of a dream I had a while back.

I often dream of being chased or of trying to escape from somewhere although not as much as i used to.

However in this particular dream i was caught and rolling about in the dirt, struggling with one of my chasers, when i 'commanded' break and his chest did.

What worried me about this was that i laughed out loudly in true evil villain fashion - you know that sort of 'mwahaha' and it was a shout of power that echoed from the clouds as i became aware that I could 'tap' into that power. My chasers disappeared and i woke up - heart beating wildly drenched in sweat.
I have wondered ever since whether I 'failed' some test by showing i would use the power in this way but probably/hopefully just a dream.

Not sure why i am sharing the above but something has prompted me to do so.

Dreams are such fascinating things

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: johnb

What if you 'passed'...?

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

Hello there, did you build it up from seals, writing and suchlike or is it loosely known and you've uncovered some more detail? Also, are there current traditions etc in Iraq that still persist and suggest a continuity of these beliefs? Just curious from a basic folklorey point of view.

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join